PDA

View Full Version : night outing

crissy28
05-10-2005, 12:20 PM
hey everyone, its been a long time since ive been on here.. Ive been getting really really daring lately. Ive been going out at night and riding around my town fully dressed, with none of my boy clothes on board.. Last night I decided to shave all my hair off again , and take a ride to a 24hr walmart about 60 miles away.. after shaving I got a shower with my girly smelling body washes and shampoos and put on some womens Deodorant . and painted my toenails and fingernails pinkish purple .. i started out with a pair of pink n purple panties , pink Flowerd 36c bra, then a pair of Lei flare jeans with a pink belt , and a pink n white T-shirt with a big heart on the front and a pair of womens sandals from walmart also my pink Princess hat ..

. I drove there all the way ( dressed Enfemme) even stopping at a conveniece store for gas , paid at the pump though.. well i got to walmart and made up my mind to go in at 3am in the morning wasnt many there... there were a few people there and some of the women there looked at me funny but didnt say anything. well I looked through the ladies dept for a while and found a few things .. a couple shirts , some sporty pants ( pink ) and a panty and bra set all from the JR's dept. I then walked up to the front counter and paid for my things .. I was wearing all that plus pink dangly earings and purplish lipstick.. god it felt soo great being dressed as a woman.. I then drove home a little scared as it was getting daylight then.. I really had to pee so I found a mcdonalds open that early and went in the back door too the ladies room.. what a rush that was :D . drove the rest of the way home and managed to park and get inside with no one seeing me I hope... o well if they did I guess .. I took some picks of a couple of my new shirts and outfits which ill post below

Wendy me
05-10-2005, 01:18 PM
veary nice sounds good i hade a late night trip sunday night as well .. enjoy your trips out ... thanks for shareing ...

Tristen Cox
05-10-2005, 05:17 PM
Well done, good for you ;)

Holly
05-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Crissy, sounds like you had a great time... and bought some nice stuff, too!