PDA

View Full Version : future crossdressing

happygirl
05-24-2008, 12:51 AM
Technology has made some fantastic advances in the visual aspect of our lives. HDTV, instant communications, and of course high speed computer animation. I invision mirrors programmed to mimic our every move with whatever subject is projected there. You can be any woman you choose, posing and primping. I also see virtual sensory advances to give the user the whole experince of another. To not get lost in the fantasy of it will be a problem though. I know how addictive crossdressing is for me and to have this at my disposal will be tempting. Still, I look forward to the future and the fun I can have. Just a Lyn's dream

CD Susan
05-24-2008, 02:32 AM
I envision that hundreds of years in the future men and women will dress the same. For reasons of practicality clothing will become non gender specific and there will be no such thing as cross dressing. If that is what the future will be like then I am glad to be living now and would not enjoy living in such a mundane world. O.k. I know I have watched too many Star Trek episodes.

Amy Hepker
05-24-2008, 03:56 AM
Females have always been able to change their appearance and look as good as they want. Makeovers can turn the worst looking person in the world into a flower.

Jamie S.
05-24-2008, 05:21 AM
I think as technology advances, we'll likely have chips or something implanted in our brains. Seems like the logical progression decades or centuries down the road. Imagine being able to alter your perception or reality in whatever way you please just by plugging into your computer, or whatever system we use in the future.

Holly
05-24-2008, 10:42 AM
...Imagine being able to alter your perception or reality in whatever way you please...You can do that now and it doesn't require a computer or anything else... only your mind.

JoAnnDallas
05-24-2008, 10:00 PM
I read a medical research report that stated that in about 100 years, if we continue to pump pharmaceuticals into the ground water and food, that there will not be that much physical difference between men and women. Men will have breast just like women, and women will have more body/facial hair than now. Thus both men and women will dress alike, act alike, and intersex births will become the norm.
It fact I also saw a recent report that said 48% of all preteen boys are developing small breasts which do not disappear after puberty.

Karren H
05-24-2008, 10:06 PM
Met George Jetson.....

Georgette....

:D

docrobbysherry
05-24-2008, 11:49 PM
You can do that now and it doesn't require a computer or anything else... only your mind.

But, that requires at least some imagination, if not a vivid imagination!
I pretty much need to see something before I can imagine it later, unfortunately!

Pamela Julie
05-25-2008, 12:03 AM
I am waiting on my new holodeck to be installed. The installers can't promise a delivery date yet, but I am hoping it will not be too long. They say it is on its way on some ship named the Enterprise.

Pamela:)

"Mary"
05-25-2008, 10:11 PM
Wow Lyn, You are on to something here.

I think the virtual reality and holograms with sensor suits and resistance will be here in the next 15 years.

Jennacd
05-26-2008, 08:21 AM
I was watching a show the other day called "Rise of the Video Game" and they were talking about a multi-player game that is currently very popular called "Second Live". The object of this game is to interact socially playing a character of your choice, which you design. Many people actually make money from this game by designing clothes, furniture, bling, ect, and then selling them on ebay or other places. It is a virtual second life. The games designer then mentioned that 80% of all females played in the game are being played by males.

It looks like the virtual lifestyle has already arrived.

celeste26
05-26-2008, 08:39 AM
I noticed there is a charge for this second life game not high but still there is a resistance to having my account charged without controls.

Jennacd
05-26-2008, 08:49 AM
Thanks Celeste, I didn't know that there was a charge. I was just intrigued by the fact that so many females in this game are being played by males. Frankly, the percentage that they gave floored me.

Kate Simmons
05-26-2008, 11:06 AM
I suppose experiencing things vicariously may appeal to some. I prefer the one on one RL interchange myself. To each his or her own I guess.:)

bridget thronton
05-26-2008, 06:04 PM
Second Life is free to download and free to play (unless you want to own property). You can even buy and sell Linden dollars without joining.