PDA

View Full Version : Life aint a dress rehersal

Jocie
06-28-2004, 01:24 PM
Hi gals, I'm trying to find a meaningful site for our proclivity, but as yet i still haven't found one. Is there anybody out there? :(

CDKathy
06-28-2004, 01:39 PM
Hi Jocie,

Welcome to the group. I think you have just found what you are looking for. ;)

Yes, there are lots of us here. We just are not all online at the same time.

Jocie
06-28-2004, 01:48 PM
Hi CDKathy I do hope so, although surounded by people who obviously love me, some times it can be a very lonley.

CDKathy
06-28-2004, 01:56 PM
I understand how you feel. But, believe me, you are definitely not alone. There are many here who feel much the same.

There is a wide variety of CDs on this site from all walks of life. Some married, some not. There are even a few GGs who add some insights from a different perspective.

Go ahead and browse through the posts and, when you feel comfortable, perhaps you can tell us something about yourself.

Rachel_740
06-28-2004, 02:12 PM
Hi Jocie,

Great to have you here. Browse, comment or whatever. Just enjoy yourself here.

jenny_k78
06-28-2004, 02:18 PM
Hi Jocie, welcome!!! :D I hope you enjoy it here, I sure have.

diane
06-29-2004, 09:32 AM
Hope you find what you are looking for with us. There are a great bunch of diverse ladies who are very respectful of each other here.

Elinor
06-29-2004, 09:38 AM
:D Jocie welcome : to other "Girls" like us. Wear your skirts with pride. :) Lots of girls come here at all times of the day/week so join in.

Jocie
07-09-2004, 04:18 PM
Thanx girls for making me feel welcome.

Jocie xxx

WindyCityBluz
07-09-2004, 06:30 PM
I am a GG with a SO that loves to dress. I am very supportive of him and all of you wonderful ladies and have felt very welcome here.

I have asked for and received support and really appreciate this forum.

Recently my SO has started to get ready to go out and I have done her makeup, hair and picked out her clothes. We haven't gone out the door yet but we are working on it!

I love to hear about everyone's experience and hope that you feel comfortable sharing.

diane
07-09-2004, 07:47 PM
Welcome to our little slice of the internet .. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for here .. have fun, respect others and join in!

Wen4cd
07-09-2004, 08:20 PM
[QUOTE=WindyCityBluz] We haven't gone out the door yet but we are working on it!QUOTE]

Wouldn't that be fun.... I think I'd have to go to another state. If I lived anywhere near anyplace that there was any sort of anonymity....

But around here even the State troopers are likely to beat you up, then have your children removed from your home. Maybe a nice vacation to anywhere else, and it would be thrilling, but not here

Wen4cd
07-09-2004, 08:47 PM
I'd like to go out once before I die.

Living here in the mountains is nice and quiet, but sometimes it's a pain!

Madilyn
07-09-2004, 09:08 PM
Greetings and Welcome Jocie! You've picked an incredible bunch of ladies to hang out with and each and everyone is caring and willing to support in any way possible. Please feel free to hang out and enjoy the chatter...

Have fun and sweet kisses,

Maddy :cool:

Julie
07-09-2004, 10:18 PM
Jocie,

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/sign_welcome.gif We all are here for one another. We all live with a stigma that doesn't portray us very well or at all accurately. We all try to explain exactly why we like to dress but we all run into a situation that eventually leaves us frustrated or unfilfilled. So where do you go to talk to someone who understands?

Hopefully, here.

I wish I had the time and energy to greet every new member but I don't.https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/n_kiss04.gif

This forum is growing by leaps and bounds and it would be a full time job greeting and welcoming all the new members. But what makes this such a special place is we are a family and we work together. When one of us can't the others can. This may be a cyber world but there are real people who connect to it. And those people are what makes this such a special place.

For anyone I didn't greet I hope you know this is for each and every one of you.

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/Julie_sig.gif