PDA

View Full Version : Time to crossdress: Not enough/Balanced/Too Much

Emily Anderson
05-24-2008, 09:11 AM
You know I love to poll... So here we go again :)

This time, it's about whether or not you feel that a) you don't have enough time to devote to crossdressing, b) you have a balanced CD'ing life, or c) perhaps think you spend too much time on your crossdressing activity?

Comments welcome!

deja true
05-24-2008, 09:16 AM
Yup, I spend too much time crossdressed...as a man!

melisss2u
05-24-2008, 09:19 AM
Dont have enough time to devote to crossdressing

Jenny Doolittle
05-24-2008, 09:23 AM
Like all obsessions I think of being Jenny way too much and wish I had more time to think and be Jenny.

SherriePall
05-24-2008, 09:33 AM
I can say Not Enough! But I wonder if I could do it more, would I still want more? Probably.

Joy Carter
05-24-2008, 09:43 AM
You know I love to poll... So here we go again :)
Comments welcome!

Ya writing a book Emily ? HeHeHeHe:D

Emily Anderson
05-24-2008, 09:49 AM
Joy,

No, I'm not writing a book. I don't have enough knowledge to be able to do that, and I'm not a professional writer / researcher.

I'm seriously interested in the questions I ask, and I'm preparing to launch another major survey about crosdressing. Everyone's responses help me know if I'm asking appropriate questions, and whether or not the questions are interesting, flawed, stupid, irrelevant etc.

boy2girl31
05-24-2008, 09:52 AM
Is there a such thing as enough time to cd? Some day I hope to get to 24/7 but just way too shy right now.

Amy Hepker
05-24-2008, 10:01 AM
Never enough until I can do it all the time.

deja true
05-24-2008, 10:07 AM

I was thinking that, too...

Sign me up for an advanced autographed copy...

Picture on the back cover...

Signing parties at Borders Bookstore in P-Town and Frisco...

Interviews with Oprah and who's that other guy?...the sensitive one?

Nadia-Maria
05-24-2008, 10:43 AM
I feel my life is well balanced between fem time and drab time. Being in couple helps me to limit the narcissistic admiration of my female self to a reasonable time. My SO is a beautiful, clever and caring GG and deserves much time spent with her.

That's why I believe I'm better in couple than alone.
If I were alone, I would spend much more time en femme, ending in a not so well balanced life and not so enriching one than I believe I now have.

Kisses

Nadia

sissystephanie
05-24-2008, 11:31 AM
Living alone as a widower, I can pretty well dress as I please. I do wear panties almost 24/7 and more often then not a bra. If I am not going to around my children or any other family or friends, I usually dress completely feminine. Even to go out in public!

So I would have to say that my dressing is pretty well balanced!:)

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Ayame
05-24-2008, 02:24 PM
Wish I could dress more but I still live at home with the family. So that only entitles me to the hours from 1 am to 5 am lol However even though I troll the forums every day I don't have the desire to dress everyday. I think If I could have like 1 or 2 full days a week that would be enough *nods* However that Probably won't happen for a few years till I'm able to get my own place lol

Kate Simmons
05-24-2008, 02:46 PM
Pretty much balanced. Sometimes it got a bit confusing though since everything was overlapped. I used to wonder sometimes if I was Rich CDing as Ericka or Ericka CDing as Rich. Integrating all of the feelings by becoming Salandra made it somewhat simpler. Now I dress or criss cross dress to my little heart's content.:)

Vivian Best
05-24-2008, 03:34 PM
Most of the time I feel I would live dressed 100% of the time if it were feasible.

Nikki A.
05-24-2008, 04:06 PM
I answered "A" in that while I don't wish to dress al the way more often, I do wish that I could incorporate more fem clothing or accesories into my everyday ware.

Tomara
05-24-2008, 04:11 PM
I have a pretty good ballance in my life , I enjoy both my male and female time but have to admit that in male mode I am almost allways underdressed , And I am comfortable with that too ! :heehee: Tomara

TGMarla
05-24-2008, 05:51 PM
All in all, I feel like I get a pretty good amount of time to indulge in crossdressing. It sure could be a whole lot worse, so I won't complain about it.

karinels
05-24-2008, 06:28 PM
i wish i were lying, but i do spend too much time dressed up. matter of fact, most of my daily and weekly chores are ignored for long periods of time because im in a dress, and cant (wont) go out side to mow, pull weeds, wash cars, ect... matter of fact, i purposely did not dress last night and forced myself to sleep early and woke up early this morning to complete my chores, and now im dressed for 'my time'. i am hoping nothing happens this weekend so i can remain en-femme till tuesday.:drink::love:

gennee
05-24-2008, 07:15 PM
Though my life is balanced, I do wish that I could dress more. I'm thankful for the times that I do dress.

Gennee

:)

Angela-Russell
05-24-2008, 08:03 PM
Hardly ever get a chance to dress lately, & it's killing me. AAGGHH.....

Jamie M
05-24-2008, 08:36 PM
These days i really am finding it difficult to find the time to dress as much as i'd like. Anytime i do is when my little boy has gone to bed so by the time he's done and asleep and we've put dinner on and i've got changed , it's time to go to bed for another early start at work the next day. It can be done , but it's taking more and more effort to actually dress which sometimes i just can't be bothered with when the brief opportunity arises. more often i'll just throw on a girly tee and tracky bottoms and put my feet up :D

Angie G
05-24-2008, 08:53 PM
I'm kinda balanced with both. But wish I had more time for Angie.:hugs:
Angie

Notbychoice
05-24-2008, 09:19 PM
I guess my time is balanced. If I want to run around the house in a t-shirt and panties, I do so. If I'm not in the mood, I don't. I do wish I could get the courage to go out underdressed again though. If I get in a car accident and have to go to the hospital, my undies will be clean, but well....you know.

victoriamwilliams1
05-24-2008, 11:31 PM
I feel I do need a little more time, I want to do a 72 hour dress I just need to send the family away.

cd_britney_426
05-24-2008, 11:32 PM
My primary concern is the lack of time I have. I have just started CDing and only plan on doing it once in a while and generally for the purpose of going out to the clubs or when hanging out with other TGs. The fact that this is new to me and I have only done it one time without any help from anyone means that I am really rusty with it and have to spend lots of time getting ready. I'm sure that with practice makes perfect and each time will require less time but even the experts I am sure take more time getting dressed than you would in guy mode. In guy mode, I can simply throw on a shirt and jeans, don't even have to shave, just comb my hair a little bit, and that is about it. In girl mode, having to shave my entire body, getting the outfit, wig, and shoes to look just right, let alone the makeup, and then constantly have to worry about fixing everything. I guess I will have to work on prioritizing things more. :)

KarenCDFL
05-24-2008, 11:39 PM
I am pretty well balanced.

Soooo even when in drab, my self image is that of a female. Just close my eyes for a moment and let the mind wonder a bit and there I am in a pretty dress.

It took alot of years to get this integrated and it really helps.

But there are times when the balance tips a bit. and all the hurts come back. Just do the best I can!

Nikki K
05-25-2008, 05:31 AM
...I simply wear a uniform to work and in public (for now anyway, all could change soon!). :battingeyelashes:

Nikki

CD Susan
05-27-2008, 10:22 PM
I think my situation would be envious to a lot of other cd'rs. I have as much time as I want to cd as I am single, live alone in a secluded home in the country, and am retired. There is nothing in my life that holds me back from devoting as much time as I want to cd. This has not always been the case, only recently have I reached this longed for period in my life. Six months ago I was freed of the constraints of being employed and now my life is dedicated to just being myself every day. I am truly happier now than I have ever been. I do not mean to come across here as being egotistical, I am merely reponding to the question asked at the start of this thread.

erickka
05-28-2008, 06:53 AM
Work and other obligations.....need I say more? I know I'm not the only one in this pickle jar.

carolinebrookes
05-28-2008, 09:17 AM
I used to be in a position that I could freely dress 4-5 times a week for at least 6 hours at a time.
Over the last few months though, my position has changed and I am unable to dress as often due to work mainly as well as a change in my homelife.

If I could strike a balance, I'd go for 3-4 times a week for maybe 5-6 hours at a time.

Jennifer Marie P.
05-28-2008, 04:10 PM
I balance myself with my crossdressing being Jennifer when I want to be usally I'm Jennifer on weekends and when I feel like going out with my GG friends

bobbie_1048
05-28-2008, 09:29 PM
Work and other obligations.....need I say more? I know I'm not the only one in this pickle jar.

I treasure my femme time, wish I could get more. Maybe when I hit the lottery things can be different but until then I guess I still have to go to work. RATZ !!!

Niya W
05-28-2008, 09:41 PM

She is doing her Grad research paper on us. The book comes a bit later

Cindi Ann Kelly
06-07-2008, 11:27 PM
I would love to crossdress more often, but for now
I will take whatever time that I can get to do this.

cindi ann

tricia_uktv
06-08-2008, 05:19 AM
I try to dress for a few days every fortnight. Wish my Company would give me more leave though!

Raychel
06-08-2008, 05:41 AM
I don't feel that I get enough time. I wish there was more time to get things done in every day. And time for dressing would be very high on the list.