PDA

View Full Version : More Gender Bending Confusion!

charlie
05-24-2008, 05:31 PM
I have just gotten back from four fabulous days in Phoenix. Between doing serious business, I got to dress my life away, buy a few outfits and go out dressed every night. Thursday night I went to a small nightclub that had a drag show and male strippers. Being the typical CD, the male strippers were not that interesting (although most of the male customers were hooting loudly), but the show was excellent. I met several of my fellow bar patrons there including a lovely middle aged lady. She took a special interest in me for some reason. She started feeling my legs, holding my hand, kissing my cheeks and telling me how pretty I was! In a regular situation I would not feel strange at all. Delighted actually! However, in 4" heels, a short skirt, wig and makeup I just felt weird! Although I am heterosexual, I have been pawed and rubbed by men in gay bars. I have been kissed from behind, whistled at and asked out. It is expected in a gay bar where all the men there think that transvestites are there to pick up men. It always ends with me telling the guy I only like women or other transsexuals. Instead, I was dressed to the nines (I always turn myself on when I dress and thought I looked as sexy as a 58 year old man can in a dress)) and getting picked up by a real girl. And it felt strange and confusing! Any of you girls have similar experiences?

susan2010
05-24-2008, 07:40 PM
God, I wish.
I once went to a Holloween party wearing the ugliest dress and mask you could imagine and work boots.
One thing that really suprised me was how nice some of the GG's were; one just stood there rubbing my arm and a few wanted to dance. I certainly wasn't in a position to do anything about it.
What an experience that was...it seemed so strange standing around wearing a dress and talking to people I knew and some I didn't.

Rachel Morley
05-24-2008, 09:02 PM
Although I am heterosexual, I have been pawed and rubbed by men in gay bars.
Me too but not from gay guys, all mine have been from other T-Girls! :D

happygirl
05-24-2008, 09:12 PM
I can relate to this one. I do not do the public, to shy and too tall. But on one of those rare occations when I was at a party dressed to the nines the women there were quite fasinated with me. Asking me how I felt and was I interested in women or men. The men there were scared to death of me, not knowing how to feel. Being turned on by the sight of a six foot nine inch (in heels) woman that is not a woman was too much for them. The women on the otherhand were deffenitly turned on and oh so curious. What fun