PDA

View Full Version : Went to dinner

vivianann
05-25-2008, 02:36 AM
Friday 2 women took me to dinner for my birthday, I went as Vivian, we went to a buffet resaurant, all went well, one of the ladies was worried about how peaple might react to me at the buffet counters, I reassured her that peaple would not care or react negative to me, peaple were too busy getting food to even care. the concerned lady was impressed with how the evening went.
I really enjoyed the restaurant experience.

DanaR
05-25-2008, 02:46 AM
I'm glad everything went well.

Amy Hepker
05-25-2008, 05:49 AM
That is Great and I bet you really enjoyed it.

Carrie
05-26-2008, 06:00 PM
Happy Birthday Miss Vivianann,

:bday2:

I am so happy for you that you were able to do something fun for your birthday! I think your openness puts others around you at ease. You are so comfortable as Vivian it is easy for others to accept you!

I've been out in public many times with different CDs/TS, we have never had any problems; of course I don't glance to notice people around us since I really don't care what others think. I have even kissed a couple of my friends in public. Once, at a straight nightclub, I kissed the "girl" that I was and I heard a guy say something like "look at that!" I guess he thought he was seeing two GGs kiss. That was fun!

I have become good friends with a girl who is full-time/pre-op. We are both single parents. A while ago, she thought it was time for our daughters to meet. All of us (6 in all) went to a buffet. My oldest daughter was concerned but after a few minutes at the restaurant, she was fine and didn't think anything more about it. We had a really nice time and our teenage daughters have become the best of friends! I think it is a common reaction for people to be nervous about something that they have not experienced before, especially something that may seem different. to them.

Biggest Birthday Hugs to You Miss Vivian, :hugs:
~C

Tomara
05-26-2008, 06:19 PM
Hi Vivianann , Happy Birthday ! I`m glad you had an enjoyable dinner out with the girls , that is a great present all by itself:hugs: Tomara

vikki2020
05-26-2008, 10:49 PM
Congratulations, and Happy Birthday!I might have gotten some looks at a buffet, as I went up for the fifth time----I like to get my moneys worth!:heehee:

Rachel Morley
05-26-2008, 11:03 PM
Hi Vivianann,

All I can say is happy birthday and You Go Girl! This is awesome. I totally love posts like this. :hugs:

To me, spending time with GGs (when dressed en femme) and for the most part, being "allowed into the fold" and treated as if you were a woman by them, is the most rewarding thing any crossdresser can have. (my personal opinion) :)

Fortunately for me I too have experienced the same joy you have. When is the next "ladies lunch?" :D

vivianann
05-28-2008, 02:17 AM
Thanks everybody for the happybirthday wishes, and encouragement.

Rachel I agree with you 100%, it is such a rewarding experience to be treated like one of the girls. When I am with GGs they always treat me as one of them, they say things that they would never do in the company of men. they literally welcome you into the fold as you have said. One of the most rewarding experience I have ever had is when a woman says "welcome to womanhood". that has happened a few times in the last 7 months, it is such a wonderful and warm thing a GG can say to a crossdresser.:love: