PDA

View Full Version : My new pants...

Katrina
05-10-2005, 04:57 PM
I bought a new pair of pants yesterday! I got them at DEB and I actually asked one of the girls there if I could try them on! She said sure and walked me over to the fitting rooms.

Wendy me
05-10-2005, 05:01 PM
veary nice i like that look with the heels.......

Katrina
05-10-2005, 05:02 PM
I bought these jeans a few months ago now. I also tried them on in the store but nobody was working in the area.

Wendy me
05-10-2005, 05:17 PM
cool shopping is not that hard just look at what you get for it....

Deidra Cowen
05-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Nice! I want some fem jeans bad!!!! How do you translate mens sizes to fem sizes on jeans? I have a big butt which for a guy is bad but as a fem might just be good news. :eek:

Katrina
05-10-2005, 05:28 PM
I tried on several pairs that looked like they might fit when I bought my jeans. Tristen has an extensive set of links and several of them have conversion sizes and tips.

Rayna
05-10-2005, 06:58 PM
I bought these jeans a few months ago now. I also tried them on in the store but nobody was working in the area.

those are CUTE on you hun, i wish i looked that good in my jeans!

Sigrid
05-10-2005, 07:14 PM
Jeans and camisoles....I love em! I spend half my time dressed that way - if I ever need to answer the door or go out for a bit, I can just throw shirt or coat over the cami and I'm ready to go. I've been buying the low rise boot-cut jeans from Old Navy - they're very reasonably priced.

You wear them well! Congrats on asking to use the fitting rooms, it makes shopping even more enjoyable. It was only after a few times trying on jeans (at Old Navy), I found myself asking to use the fitting rooms while holding a skirt in my hand. No one has refused me yet.

~Sigrid

Rayna
05-10-2005, 07:16 PM
Jeans and camisoles....I love em! I spend half my time dressed that way - if I ever need to answer the door or go out for a bit, I can just throw shirt or coat over the cami and I'm ready to go. I've been buying the low rise boot-cut jeans from Old Navy - they're very reasonably priced.

You wear them well! Congrats on asking to use the fitting rooms, it makes shopping even more enjoyable. It was only after a few times trying on jeans (at Old Navy), I found myself asking to use the fitting rooms while holding a skirt in my hand. No one has refused me yet.

~Sigrid

I'm with you on the old navy low-rise boot cuts, sigrid.. those are the most comfortable jeans i've ever owned.

Holly
05-10-2005, 07:28 PM
You rock, girl... ad look great, too!

Sharon
05-10-2005, 07:31 PM
Very nice Pinchy! I like the tops also. :)

Katrina
05-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Thanks everybody. I had a lot of fun buying all the things I was wearing. I love camisoles also...

Katrina
05-10-2005, 08:31 PM
I apparently went on a shopping spree these last two days...I bought a wig tonight. I wasn't sure how good it was going to look (and the guy in the store was no help...ugh)...but I kind of like it.