PDA

View Full Version : So, who's the "boss"?

Kate Simmons
05-25-2008, 02:34 PM
This one is a bit tricky, so bear with me. While I realize that many of us proclaim that we are always the same person whether in or out of femme and I have no doubt we are, there is another aspect of the whole thing that always seemed to be omnipresent for myself, sort of a battle of "wills". The male aspects would try to reason things from a practical stance but the female aspects had the propensity to weedle things around to get their agenda fulfilled one way or the other like some kind of "inner struggle". In a lot of cases practicality lost out and the femme side got it's way almost as if wearing down the guy side using some kind of CD "feminine wiles" and rationalizing things.

This is part of the two-edged sword of the whole process and in many ways, the femme feelings sometimes take on a "life" of their own. For myself, it got annoying after awhile and somewhat frustrating because I did not feel in control, so I decided to balance and integrate the feelings so that no matter what I did, it was always my unequivical choice and never the result of a compulsion. It took a lot of hard work but I finally got there. I can now truthfully say that what I do is what I choose to do and not what I feel compelled to do and there is no doubt in my mind who the "boss" is. This is all part of learning about ourself and our feelings.:)

PheonaP
05-25-2008, 02:44 PM
Nice thoughts Salandra and I guess a quandary that many of us girls face.
Quote "what I do is what I choose to do and not what I feel compelled to do"
How many of us are in the "compelled to do" ?? I know I am. Is that a good place to be, for me it is, because in so many case "SHE" does know best for me.

Amy Hepker
05-25-2008, 03:09 PM
I am, I just have not figured out who I am really, Well, Yes, I have I am AMY that was programmed to be John, but really want to be AMY.

gennee
05-25-2008, 03:18 PM
I have been able to strike a balance. I generally focus on the task at hand.

Gennee

:)

deja true
05-25-2008, 03:25 PM
Well, something's happening for sure. I'm not the somewhat arrogant guy I was last year, but I still command the respect of those that work for me. But now I think it's 'cos I explain what I want and listen to comments. Didn't used to. There's a better rapport with my staff. It wasn't bad before because I wasn't absusive, just ...adamant.

Went to the very crowded grocery store yesterday and calmly wheeled my cart around the shreiking children and rude aisle blockers and it didn't mean a thing. Didn't get mad, didn't scowl at anyone, just took it all in...

It's not one psyche over another. It's like you say Sal, more self control resulting from recognizing that there's not a battle inside. It's a love match!

rian
05-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Dear Salandra
I think it does not matter whether Im compeled to do it or want to do it make a lot of difference , at the end we did it & we love the idea being a women .
In most of the times while im wearing my underwears being hidden underneath my manly cloths I feel very happy and content because Im feeling the boss taking over the situation completly ...(.the woman ) & the man is pushed behind by accepting our selves as crossdressers with these lengeries ....you see it is the opposite . The most enjoyable moment to us is watching ourselves thru an eye of a woman ....Yet it is a keen subtle eye....the real Boss is the woman at the end , luv you :hugs:

Natalia
05-25-2008, 04:24 PM
My wife...

She always has been...why should my clothes change that?

adelle
05-25-2008, 04:36 PM
ME - MYSELF - OR I? dont know yet they are just as bossy:D

Emily Anderson
05-25-2008, 05:30 PM
I tend to be just as bewitching, enchanting, engaging, enticing, fascinating, fetching, glamorous, prepossessing, pretty, sweet, taking, tempting, winning, winsome, lovely, abhorrent, abominable, antipathetic, contemptible, despicable, despisable, detestable, disgusting, foul, infamous, loathsome, lousy, low, mean, nasty, nefarious, odious, repugnant, rotten, shabby, vile, wretched, obnoxious...

...no matter how I'm dressed.

Holly
05-25-2008, 05:40 PM
I have to go with Deja on this one. I find that I have been able to set aside alot of the learned male behaviours and let the fem assume more of the role she should have been doing all along anyway.

jennifer41356
05-25-2008, 07:25 PM
:strugglin:D

Tamara Croft
05-25-2008, 07:29 PM
I am silly :tongueout

Nicki B
05-25-2008, 07:48 PM
This thread was just asking to attract Tamara's attention... :rofl:

Serious answer to your question - I am? Both 'sides' of me are me, I see no conflict? :strugglin

serinalynn
05-25-2008, 08:20 PM
While I like my girlie side I have been pondering my need to be feminine. I work as a guy 6 days a week and 10 hours a day so my times being femme is severly limited. as far as the boss is concerned that title belongs to my wife. She kinda accepts my feminine desires but I know where my limits are when we go somewhere together. She has never given me a reason to look anywhere else for love or sex. I don't go looking either!!!!!

renee k
05-25-2008, 09:34 PM
It certainly seems to me, that its's a certain time of the year or month when my femme side seems to take hold. Although I'm pretty much balanced and layed back. The urge to be femme comes on. And that's all that matters.I guess you could call it my fem cycle. All I have to do is look at the moon and see what phase it's in. Then I know why I feel this way!

Renee

amber 07
05-25-2008, 10:36 PM
Same with me Renee, someone puts a load of quarters in the Pink Fog machine about the same time every month. Hugs, Amber

NatalieBliss
05-25-2008, 11:23 PM
All joking aside I know what you mean. I guess I always thought of it as "the urge", but I must say I like the ring of the feminine wiles better. Thanks for the thoughts!

melisss2u
05-25-2008, 11:27 PM
Since my wife cannot see this i would say I am

if she can see this then she is