PDA

View Full Version : Changing Dress often

Amy Hepker
05-25-2008, 03:29 PM
Hi Ladies,

When I do get to dress, I like to change a few times a day. I guess you can say I change as often as my mood. I feel that many GGs are this way too.

In guy mode I will get up and put on some Jeans and a T-shirt and stay that way all day.

Another thing too, is that right now I do not get to dress that often and when I do I like to wear different things to feel different.

rian
05-25-2008, 03:43 PM
Dear Amy

You have touched a very sensative subject here . The most joyfull moment for us CDs is getting dressed , it is a party of a great sensational Carnaval . The whole issue of being a CD is the scene of dresing up . It is the foreplay before making sex , it is the penalety before scoring a goal , it is the smile before the laughter , so you see IT IS THE CRSSDRESSING BY IT SELF .........& GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH .... it is the only moment that I m to my self ....to my enjoyment ......

im sorry ive been takien away for a while ....luv you :hugs:

Shannen
05-25-2008, 03:49 PM
Well, ...... Yeah!!!!

Of course a change is needed to meet every occasion!

(And of course, you may need to go BUY something new to meet the need!)

:D

Shannen

Jamie M
05-25-2008, 05:04 PM
hehe , you should ask kelly about this , she jokes that i can't stay in the same clothes for more than hour at a time . even when en drab , i seem to be changing from one thing to another as the mood takes me.

I guess for many of us , we have so many different outfits and so little time to actually wear them that when we finally do get the chance , we like to try on everything we own all in one night . For those of us fortunate enough to dress more often , i'd guess this isn't so much of on issue though , maybe i'm wrong but that's my :2c:

Sandra
05-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Hi Ladies,

When I do get to dress, I like to change a few times a day. I guess you can say I change as often as my mood. I feel that many GGs are this way too.

Nah this GG doesn't, doesn't matter what my mood is. I get changed at night into work clothes thats the only time I change during the day, unless of course we're off out somewhere special, meal etc then I'll change

susan2010
05-25-2008, 06:56 PM
Wife and family are away: I'm on my third outfit today.

Amy Hepker
05-25-2008, 07:28 PM
I remember as a kid my sister would have friends over to try on her clothes and then they would go over to her girlfriends place and she would try on hers. I went with her when she would go to the stores and spend an eternetity trying on all kinds of dresses and I had to sit there and wait for her wishing I could try them on too. Or to have a bunch of girls grab me and force me into a dress, that was a fantasy of mine. I mean I was the only boy in there. I was in heaven though.

Diane098
05-25-2008, 07:36 PM
Since I met my wife my wardrobe has expanded considerably. Before maybe 1 dress, and a skirt and blouse. Now I see why women change so much. Starting with a skirt I will change blouses several times trying to find the right look. Plus its so much fun.:daydreaming:

serinalynn
05-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Since I met my wife my wardrobe has expanded considerably. Before maybe 1 dress, and a skirt and blouse. Now I see why women change so much. Starting with a skirt I will change blouses several times trying to find the right look. Plus its so much fun.:daydreaming:

I have done this before a shopping trip. I'd spend an hour changing everything including my bra and pantie looking for the right feel and look for that day. and then go to the store and try on things there also.:brolleyes: