PDA

View Full Version : spray on nylons

sheiligh
05-10-2005, 07:24 PM
has any one tried out that new spray on nylon stuff that comes in can ? you spray small amount and rub it on your legs, supposedly giving you the feeling of wearing panty hose/nylons, it didn't look like to me it would be worth the price and trouble, i;ll stick with the good old original, leggs!!! has anyone else tried it???

Sigrid
05-10-2005, 07:30 PM
sounds kinda gimmiky to me. I'm with you Sheiligh, I'll just stick with my favorite Silk Reflection thigh-highs.

DanaJ
05-10-2005, 07:43 PM
http://www.skinenergizer.com/spray-pantyhose.htm

DanaJ

Felicity
05-10-2005, 09:08 PM
I haven't tryed it, but meant too. My understanding is that it appears as if you are wearing super sheer hose. I don't see how they could feel like wearing hose. There design is to make the legs look awesome......

Tristen Cox
05-10-2005, 09:18 PM
Here's another link:

http://www.onlytvproducts.com/shop/nyce_legs.html

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-10-2005, 09:31 PM
why??????????

Sweet Jeanette
05-10-2005, 11:01 PM
No!

sheiligh
05-11-2005, 07:42 AM
kinda sounds like everyone has the same idea!!! if i'ts not broke, don't try to fix it!!!!!!

MelissaAndProudOfIt
05-11-2005, 08:07 AM
Spray on nylons, sounds a new idea.. Wonder if they will ever do that with clothes lol.. Well that would be magic.. seriously though.. I would not want that stuff on my legs, even if someone payed me to do it. Might be harmless enough in the short term, but what about the long term, could it result in harm to the skin. Nope not for me. Nothing feels better than the real thing sliding up my leg.. make me feel completely femme. Oh an howabout harming the ozone, if it's a spray.. if it contains cfc's Mmmm another good reason not to use it. Just my personal opinion, for what it's worth... take care and be careful...and enjoy your life to the full

Teddie
05-11-2005, 01:04 PM
Spray on nylons, sounds a new idea.. Wonder if they will ever do that with clothes lol..

It's called liquid latex :D :D

sammyd
05-11-2005, 02:00 PM
psht... half the fun of wearing nylons is the feel on your legs
take that away and whats the point?

Tina P Hose
05-11-2005, 03:05 PM
I'll stay with pantyhose.

MelissaAndProudOfIt
05-11-2005, 03:18 PM
Well i personally like not wearing nylons, well not all the time.. sometimes bare legs and sexy underwear and wearing a nice dress feels far more like freedom, when i am out and about. Besides, the time it takes to get my legs looking as they do, as far as i am concerned covering them up afterwards seems a pointless exersise lol. If it's cooler out, then stockings seem ideal for me. Tights err, nah cannot wear them... they never feel comfortable to me.

MelissaAndProudOfIt
05-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Oooopps forgot about liquid latex lol.... latex undies oooohhhh nice lol mmm might try that for undies lol.... different lol

Ophelia D'Void
05-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Well, the reason they have the stuff in the first place is for women that want to wear something like say a sun dress/bikini and open toed shoes or sandals. Many people find wearing nylons and open toed shoes or sandals to be a BIG fashion faux pas, somewhat akin to wearing black nylons and silver shoes. This is part of the reason that they came up with open toed pantyhose. Honestly I love nylons as much as the next guy, but believe it or not nylons are a chore for many women to wear.

Some GG's I've talked to find them constricting, a pain to put on, snag easily, kinda hot, etc. etc. This gives them the option of having nice, sheer legs, and at the same time the freedom of going bare-legged, and minus the contortionist act known as going to the bathroom in pantyhose (many women find thigh-high stay-ups either too tight around the thigh or slip down too often, and garters are just too dressy). I guess we don't have the same problem because we don't need to wear nylons on a professional/daily basis, and we get a little kick out of wearing them that women don't (conversely, I don't think I've ever been sexually aroused putting on my welding gloves and goggles, so it'd be the same for them).

That being said, I've tried one of the brands of spray on hose... Sally Hansen's, and can't speak too highly of it. Kinda orangy, can rub off, smells odd, pricy, and over-spray gets everywhere and can stain light carpets. It does give your legs a bit of a nylon feel to it (your calves and thighs slide past each other, rather than sticking), and it does give a nice even tone, and better coverage than either sheer nylons or instant tanning lotion. The beauty of the spray is that you can use it on parts other than your legs, such as body or even face. I have an old thread I started on using it for other applications:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=797

My SO highly recommends using Bare Minerals body powder for the same effect, but rubs off clear (so doesn't stain light garments or floors), and applies like a powder rather than a messy spray. A bit pricy, but a little goes a long way supposedly. Haven't tried it miself so can't vouch for it.

eileen1969
05-11-2005, 06:02 PM
Its kinda like spray on hair! lol just another gimmick and people actually go out and buy this stuff? omg :eek: I will always stick with my "secret pantyhose...." Nothing beats a great pair of legs! take care n stay sexy! Ron :)

Jenifer1961
05-11-2005, 09:33 PM
---------------
psht... half the fun of wearing nylons is the feel on your legs
take that away and whats the point?
--------------

I agree, I'll stick with a winner. And don't forget the other half of it is the looks it gives yea..

next they will have spray on bra's;)

Evelyn54
06-06-2005, 11:44 AM
I love pantyhose. I love the look and feel of pantyhose. I will stay with pantyhose rather than any spray.

Felicity
06-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Well, looks like nobody tried the 'air stocking' yet. The stuff Ophelia tried is not the same thing. She tried an artificial tanning product. I originially asked in an old post if anyone has tried the Air Stocking, and apparently, nobudy has yet. I still haven't either because I wanted an opinion before I spenbt the money. Original post:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1937

Ophilia correctly points out the products use. You can in essense go barefoot on the beach, and have great looking legs. I beleive the stuff looks completely natural, unless you look very close or feel it.