PDA

View Full Version : I'm new to the public c/d field, need help for a big night

kimberly_nicole
05-10-2005, 11:04 PM
Hey to all. I am obviously a crossdresser and was looking for any advice you experienced X-dressers are willing to shed onto an 18 year old.

I have a perdiciment currently. I have crossdressed since I was like 5 or 6, but have not gone public with it yet. Not in the sense of telling my family and friends, but going im public dressed as the finer sex. I have dreamed of it since I was 16, but hadn't gotten the intestinal fortitude to do it until I met a friend who really digs my lifestyle. So we are planning on taking a trip through a downtown area with me dressed in the fem. But this is an area where more than a few people I know sometimes hang out. So I am afraid of being recognized. I don't want to get noticed while on my trip, and look to your advanced wisdom for any tips or tricks of the game.

So if you have any ideas for me and how I can be successful, please help me out. I'm willing to try anything if you guys think it'll keep me blended in.

Thanks a lot! :)

Akyra
05-10-2005, 11:25 PM
dont dress to attract attention.......

an dont drink too much or yull have another issue to deal with...... ;)

Wendy me
05-11-2005, 05:56 AM
but going im public dressed as the finer sex. I have dreamed of it since I was 16, but hadn't gotten the intestinal fortitude to do it until I met a friend who really digs my lifestyle.

leveing that at home is a start.......... ;)

DonnaT
05-11-2005, 08:15 AM
Kimberly, welcome to the forum.

Being recognized or not depends on severl things.

For example, your boy hair lenght compared to your girl hair length. If you already have long hair, the chances of being recognized is greater. If not, then I doubt you'd be recognized if properly maded-up, unless you have some distinquishing features (nose, birthmarks, scars, etc.). For example, I spent an evening with a group of people enfemme, excussed myself and changed into male mode, came back and no one knew who I was.

Now, barring those, the question is, would you be recognized because of who you are with. That is, if your friend is well known and you are known to be with this person quite often, then people might put two and two together.

Additionally, it depends on the method of transportation you take on your trip, as well as how long a look others get of you.

There other tricks you can do too. Do you wear glasses? If not, get a pair of plane glass ones, or wear sunglasses.

sammyd
05-11-2005, 02:11 PM
easiest thing to do is just go a town or two over, i'd say

Pamela girl
05-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Is this freind male or female? If male don't go where you might be recognized but it can be a big help if he acts as your date. Or if he is into this he can also dress and you can both go out. That would be fun you could help each other look right. Leave yourself an out. Like dont get on a bus where if somthing happens you can't be back somewhere safe soon ( your wig blows out the window and you are on the bus going away from where you can change then have to get back) If this were to happen in your car you could change pretty quick. If you are somewhat passable but are nervouse go to an afternoon movie! It is dark and you only have to be exposed a short time in then out but you know you are out dressed! Its thrilling. It is better to have someone who helps you like your freind. Just don't dress to attract attention (tight short leather skirt and 6" heels with Dolly boobs and Afro wig)
Let us know how it goes

kimberly_nicole
05-11-2005, 04:42 PM
wow, that's a lot of replies in one day.

I don't plan on drinking. Being drunk in public at 18 is never good.

I usually don't say intestional fortitude while dressed up. But then again, I usually don't talk :p sounding not so much like a girl.

I do have long hair, so that might be bad. And a small scar below my eye, which could probably be covered by makeup. I am going with somebody who doesn't really know that any of my other friends or people that I went to high school with, and her friend who I am pretty sure is the same. As far as transportation, her friend can drive, so that'll work out. That plane glasses sounds like a good idea, one I will definetly try.

I would go to another town, but this is one of the more liberal downtowns here, and probably the only town which is so liberal where I might not see friends. Though I still may, it's less likely here than other downtowns.

My friends are female. But we'll likely go shopping around for women stuff still, since that's what we do even when I'm not dressed up. A movie is not out of the question either, since there's 2 theatres in this town. And my plan is to be as unnoticable as possible.

Thanks for the help, when I finally do this I'll tell you guys how it went. But just another question: what happens if I have to go to the bathroom? I know it's illegal to use the womens bathroom no matter if I'm in womens clothing or not, but going to the mens would be a dead givaway, and I might have to really go out there. Should I just keep myself dehydrated for the day?

Thanks again

EDIT: And I should probably mention that I will be going with two fairly punk-goth looking girls, so I'll probably be able to pull off the look if I can get a good makeup helper.