PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes Lost

jaych
05-27-2008, 03:55 AM
I read a bit on this forum of all different people and ther way of coming to terms with how they feel or dress. As for me and my crossdressing i feel lost sometimes, i love doing the blokey bloke stuff working on cars or in my shed, and love my grilfriend heaps, but why CAN I NOT do those things in a nice pleated skirt and high heel boots that i just love. i do not want to change my genda or to even make out that i am a female but lov skirts and boots and l.b.d. My grilfriend nows how i feel and does not mind as i do not want to change my self. she can wear jeans and a jumper and no one says boo, but me wearing my skirts when outside working in the shed would have the town talking,
This is a great forum lots of info and stuff but find most want to do a full change when they dress, not me lov what i got at birth do not tuck or hide when dressed, but give me a pleated skirt and boots any day over jeans and runers,
do other people feel this way or am i lost!!!!!!!!!:brolleyes:

dominique
05-27-2008, 04:05 AM
Yes everybody at sometimes feels like you. I know you feel that there are double standards but that's the way society is, and we try to see what it's like from both sides and enjoy our unique perspective on life. It's wonderful !!!

deja true
05-27-2008, 04:14 AM
No baby, you're not lost! Why would you think that?

As a matter of fact, you may have your head screwed on tighter than many of us...:thumbsup:

You know exactly what you do want and don't want out of dressing.

Personally, I'm more confused about my own gender agenda every freekin' day!:eek:

You've got a girlfriend who understands you. I don't even know if I want a girlfriend any more! The hassle of hiding or not hiding and getting dumped is more than I would want to deal with.

Go ahead and do what you want, dressed or not. If your gf don't care, if you're not hurting anybody, then who gives a SFA, eh?:D

Lost? Honey, I envy you your self-assurance!:daydreaming:

Amy Hepker
05-27-2008, 04:22 AM
Wear what makes you feel good. Tell your girfriend that it makes you feel special.

Karren H
05-27-2008, 06:37 AM
See that's where our missing the advantages of crossdressing.... You don't have to wear makeup and get dressed nice to work on you car.... real girls do.... You can get girlie any time you want... real girls have to 100% of the time... You have all the advantges and very few of the disadvantages of being a woman... and can revert back to a slobby guy anytime you wish..

Hell I'm a coal miner, also work on cars, love drag racing, doing guy stuff with the family, home remodeling and working in the yard... Yet I'm a moderator on a womans makeup site and love to dress like a girl and go out shopping enfemme... :). Best of Both Genders!!! So embrace both sides and youll be a lot happier and maybe a little less lost....

Jamie M
05-27-2008, 07:00 AM
I totally agree with Deja here , you seem to know just exactly who you are and what you want ,most of us spend a lifetime trying to do that. All you need to figure out now is how to go about getting it. I think it'd be pretty fair to say that the majority of us here do try to pass and act femme when they dress but that doesn't mean that everyone has to , you know what mother used to say about jumping off cliffs. Do your own thing and find your own way , you seem to have it pretty sorted so far so don't confuse yourself trying to be like the rest of us old queens ;)

amber 07
05-27-2008, 08:52 AM
Of course you're not lost. It sounds like you've got just about everything figured out. Most of us still don't know how we fit into the Grand Scheme of things. Do what you feel naturally andd you'll be fine. Hugs, Amber

susan2010
05-27-2008, 09:53 AM
Jaych:
I have no desire to dress 24/7 or become a girl. I just wish I could dress however I wanted to that day. I'd love to be free to wear a skirt or dress to the office once and awhile. As far as doing guy things, last week I was doing carpentry around the house wearing a skirt, bra, and camosole (inside of course).:)

docrobbysherry
05-27-2008, 10:27 AM
But, I'm quite jealous of u! About the only way I dress these days is; Big Hollywood Production Number! It takes hours just to get out all my gear and stash it afterwards! But, I'm NOT satisfied with just throwing on a few things anymore.

I wish I COULD go back to the days when just puting on some hose and heels for a nite of watching TV, ( and watching and touching my legs), would be enough to excite the heck out me!

Hay loves Jaych
05-27-2008, 06:24 PM
Hi everyone,
Im Jaych's much loving SO. Im lost at times too, I would love to see him working under a car in a nice mini but Society does not accept it. Living in a small country town where everyone one knows your business makes it even harder. If only Society would not be so judgemental it would make things a lot easier for you girls.
I belive that if it is ok for us GG's to be able to wear a flanelete shirt and jeans without someone saying OMG she is wearing HIS clothes at should be ok for you MTF to be able to do the same and wear a sexy skirt, nice top and High heel boots.
The world has changed alot in the last 50 years it is ok for us females to wear what we want, but why hasnt it changed for you?? I know just because you dress does not make it that you are gay or bi, but unfortunatly that is what society assumes. Why cant people just wake up and smell the roses and see that it is OK for you to dress in what you feel comfortable in??
I support Jaych 110% and encourage him to dress at time as i know deep down he wants to but is afraid to behind closed doors as to what i may think of him. Well what i think is that he should be able to dress how he wants and when he wants so that he does feel comfortable.
I love the fact that he loves what god has given him but i hate it when society wont allow him to be him.
I say it to Jaych all the time and im going to tell you all I love jaych with all of my heart and there is not one thing i would change at all. He is the love of my life and im here to stay :D
thanks for reading this and i hope that one day that things will chage for the better for you girls
:love:
Hay

sandra-leigh
05-27-2008, 11:10 PM
Hell I'm a coal miner, also work on cars, love drag racing, doing guy stuff with the family, home remodeling and working in the yard...

Drag racing? There was a competition locally a few months ago, "Four Minutes to Become a Drag Queen". I didn't attend myself, but the pictures are on gios.ca