PDA

View Full Version : Finding Someone and Love and Acceptance

Toni_Lynn
05-27-2008, 04:42 PM
My wife encouraged me to offer a bit of advise to those who are looking for a life partner who will accept the girl within.

We met online, via a web email pen pal website. It had nothing to do with crossdressing, and neither of us were looking for a partner. I emailed her and then she emailed me and we got to know each other. Soon -- across the miles -- literally two countries and opposite coastlines apart we came to really like each other, and then -- I said the word -- love.

GULP!

Now I had to tell her. She was coming to visit me at New Years, and trying to hide dresses and bras and panties in 2 months was not an option. I sat down and wrote an email telling her her how much I loved her, and how beautiful she was to me. I then admitted some faults -- like being and alcoholic - and in recovery. And then I said that I was a crossdresser. And then I DIDN"T send the email.

I weeks later as we talked on the phone, I broke down into tears and told her -- and in scene right out of Ed Wood, she said 'Okay'.

It was really that anti-climactic.

The point that she asked me to make is -- don't go looking for a woman who is looking for a crossdresser. You won't find her. Establish a base of love and respect first, and then be frightfully and fully honest.

I'll tell more if there are any questions

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Alicia_lynn419
05-27-2008, 04:50 PM
Very good point Tonni! The last girl I dated, actually found out accidentally. Though our romantic relationship was short lived, we remain very close friends. She wasn't into my CDing, and never actually saw me dressed, but she knew, and she ddid not run away...

it was for me, a small step in the right direction.

Tomara
05-27-2008, 05:00 PM
I agree Toni , The basis to any realationship is to be open and above all honest . I also want to congradulate you on finding someone who was so understanding to this part of your life . Tomara

Amy Hepker
05-27-2008, 05:08 PM
But, Is she still interested in you???

Toni_Lynn
05-27-2008, 05:36 PM
But, Is she still interested in you???

Oh yes -- absolutely -- positively. We courted for 18 months -- our love stayed strong in spite of the challenges of the processes for her to immigrate to the USA :)

In fact -- they where more trying than my crossdressing!

It just gets better and better.

Huggles

Amy-Lynn

Hay loves Jaych
05-27-2008, 06:48 PM
I couldnt agree with you more, I met my Jach through the internet(not a dating site either) both of us not looking for a relationship we were both looking for friendship through a site that we had something in common. We chatted for a couple of days turned into text messaging each other into finally meeting in person. He told me about his dressing within a week or so of meeting and because of his honesty we were able to make a go of it. We have now been together for over 12mths and have a wonderfull honest and loving relationship. As for me im 110% supportive of him and love him for who he is.
Honesty is the best policy, if you cant be honest what have you got???
love
Hay

CBlyss
05-27-2008, 07:56 PM
Well, I feel weird now--I'm a GG that actually enjoys a man in femme attire. However, I am starting to feel that the CD would rather 'work' at a woman's acceptance rather than have her offer it from the beginning. How arse backwards...But I guess people are like that sometimes.