PDA

View Full Version : What am I doing.

Angela Dressing
05-27-2008, 08:24 PM
I have been making attempts to wear womens clothes since I was 14or 15. Im am now 39. dont know why I started,I was alone in the house and went into my moms' room and started trying dresses on. I dont have desires to be with men but have always wondered why dressing-up appeals to me. my biggest problem is when I get a chance to dress my manhood likes to cause concealment problems. I like to put the whole undies thing on with the dress but leave the make-up off since I wont be Angela but for a few minutes. I still look at women as man but I also look at what they wear. I drive a truck and If get my hands on some undies I sometimes get to sleep in them. this doesnt happen often cause I havent built up the courage to buy my own panties. my SO is a big gal and most of her wardrobe is not my size and lacking in the dress dept. Im a girlie girl, I love dresses and skirts. most of the time im happy with a full slip and panties, love pantyhoes too. Maybe someone knows were Im comming from. Help me girls!!:)

pantyhoselover
05-27-2008, 08:58 PM
You are not alone. I would say you fall well within the crossdresser "norm" (not that it matters being in the norm). You're one of us. Welcome! Now forget about the guilt and enjoy!

DonnaT
05-27-2008, 09:11 PM
Hi Angela.

What is it you need help with? Understanding why you have this urge? Well, that's the million dollar question. From all my research, I believe it comes down to a combination of genetics and hormones while growing as a fetus in our mother's womb.

Being genetically predisposed is what causes that urge to surface, and CDing is how we satisfy the urge. What that urge actually is is not totally clear, which is what makes us transgendered.

We didn't choose to be trans, much like we didn't choose which hand we would start writing with.

Karren H
05-27-2008, 09:37 PM
There is no help for you.... your one of us... resistance is futile!!! :)

And this is coming form a guy that drive's an 03 Ford Ranger 4x4... playes Ice Hockey weekly and works in coal mines... Nothing wrong with being a guy.... that loves to dress like a girl, IMHO....

sandra-leigh
05-27-2008, 10:55 PM
Angela, did you set out to deliberately construct a profile of a "typical" crossdresser? :heehee:

And would I be correct if I were to deduce that when you see some nice cleavage on a woman, that you admire the sight and start to think about what you would like your cleavage to look like and how you would dress it up?

"Typical bloody cross-dresser" :tongueout

Okay, specifics: If there should come a time when you wear panties regularly, then you will likely stop paying attention to the fact that you have them on -- not that it will stop mattering, and not that you will feel happy if you go back to mens underwear, but it will stop consuming your thoughts, and your parts will stop standing at attention.

Mostly.

Though there have certainly been times when I've gone in to a fitting room to try on a skirt or dress or whatever, have taken off my current outer-wear, looked down, and realized that I was at attention without knowing it. More stretch in panties so when it does happen, you do not get the feedback of pressing against unyielding cloth that you get with typical mens underwear. But I'm not sitting at work thinking, "... multiply by 8... My God, I'm wearing panties at work, surely I'm about to explode! ... carry the 2..." :heehee:

Buying your own panties: unless you are in a small town or being served by someone who knows you personally, then it turns out to be really easy to buy your own panties. Walk in to any Giant Tiger or Wal-Mart or Tesco or any discount store or supermarket that carries them. Unhurriedly walk over the panties, look them over long enough to pick out the style/colour and size that you need, put them in your basket, and for the rest of your time in the store, treat their existence in your basket as being completely unremarkable, not staring at them, not refusing to look at them. At the check-out, just put them on the cash along with anything else you might have bought. If the cashier says anything about the panties, it will most likely simply be something like, "These are non-returnable": just respond with "Uh-huh" or a grunt of acknowledgement or "Yeah" or any other indication that of course you knew that and it is completely routine for you. The more you give the impression that you purchase panties routinely, the less anyone will pay any attention to you. You can go in completely as a guy, and be in the panties section and hold out a pair of panties at arms length and look at both sides; and you can do this a foot away from a woman -- and her major concern will probably just be whether you are in the way of her looking or movement. A guy in the panties section who is just buying panties (rather than perving over them) is basically just another human obstacle. No-one cares, at least around here. It'll just be assumed you are picking up something for your wife in her "usual style". Plain panties are possibly the easiest thing for a guy to buy (other than perhaps a regular woman's T-shirt that you don't try on.) And at the discount stores, you can literally buy them cheaply enough to throw them away after one use.

Angela-Russell
05-27-2008, 11:41 PM
You sound a lot like myself Angela. Don't know why I started, don't know why I keep doing it etc. I don't really question it any more, I just carry on dressing because I love it so much. I still like doing "manly" things, such as watching sports & going for a drink with the guys, but I also have my femme side too. You should try shopping for girly things for yourself, it's an amazing experience. You'll find that the SA's are very helpful, & probably think you're buying for your wife or girlfriend anyway. Don't think you're the only person in the world with your feelings, lots of us go through same thing.

leslie ann
05-28-2008, 12:00 AM
:eek: angela i know its hard to believe but its because we are special BELIEVE it or not we are ohh and welcome to your soon to be most favorite place around!

vivianann
05-28-2008, 12:44 AM
You have been bitten by the crossdress bug, it is highly contageous and is with you for life.:D if you wear womens undies, such as panties, nylons corsets and bra's all the time under your pants and shirts all the time then the arousals will eventually go away until some woman happens to turn you on, which is understandable. I have been wearing pantyhose over 20 years now, and yes they feel good on my legs, but it does not sexually arouse me anymore, however when a GG starts to touch me and play around then it is arousal time. There is nothing wrong with your desire to crossdress, now you need to crossdress so you get past those arousal moments when wearing womens clothes. get out and crossdress to your hearts content.

docrobbysherry
05-28-2008, 12:53 AM
Oh, I meant as a viewer/member at cd.com.

Angela Dressing
05-28-2008, 03:36 AM
you are a Knock-out in your dress-up

Angela Dressing
05-28-2008, 03:39 AM
Thanks for the valuable info girl-friend makes me feel good. been experimenting with a little lipstick for a while at night when im in the truck. feels good on my lips.

Amy Hepker
05-28-2008, 04:06 AM
I know exactly where you are coming from. You just want to be yourself and you will not be truly happy until you can dress the way you want and feel wonderful doing it. I too have a very large Lady and at first she was very helpful, then it got to the point where she thought she was not woman enough for me as most GGs do go though these and it has nothing to do with that. We are Heterosexual and we want to be with GGs and we want to dress like a girl. It's OK, you are a lot like most of us here. Just try to be your true self and enjoy.

The biggest thing is be honest to her and tell her everything. Don't go behind her back, have her help, if she will, if not at least she will know what you are doing.

Staci G
05-28-2008, 06:30 AM
As a fellow driver I feel your pain but every night when I get parked I get into my nightgown and sleep like a new bride. I also go into walmart or any store for that matter and buy what I want they sometimes ask if it is for me to be funny. I usually say yep and that shuts them up. Why we do it is a good ?? but I quit asking and started enjoying more.. If you drive at night there is nothing better than haveing on a dress or skirt and blouse I will get fully dressed if I know I dont have to go through any scales. So rollcwith the flow and enjoy the fact you are a crossdresser ..WELCOME

Kristen Marie
05-28-2008, 08:11 AM
And when you begin buying your own underpants, bras, camis, you will feel more comfortable being you. And when the Sales Associate asked you if you need a gift receipt, proudly say no. Or even hint, they are for me so i don;t need one....

Byllie
05-28-2008, 08:22 AM
Welcome fellow traveler!

You are one of us. And I agree that guilt needs to be excised. Guilt comes from social conditioning, not necessarily from something innate within us.

So relax and enjoy the ride!

Edyta_C
05-28-2008, 09:13 AM
I have pondered this for maybe 40-50 yrs. My parents (my mom especially) wanted a girl. I was treated as a girl for several years until my brother was born. Then I "had" to be a boy. I still wanted the special connection with my parents that I had as an only child and as a girl.

My dad then started the men don't cry or so emotion crap. So that I'm a lot older and have figure some of this out thru therapy, I can hug and cry and show emotions that I had been suppressing. CDing just helps me fell out the suppressed feelings and the clothing just feels good!! I don't have to pretend macho crap. I still enjoy guns golf NASCAR and fishing, but I now enjoy shopping ( ladies clothes especially).

So your not alone especially here. While there are some who want to be girls, there are a lot of us who just like being able to switch to what ever makes us feel good. I think many of us got excited during our earilier years of CDing. But now for me CDing just makes me mellow, smooth and relaxed. My wife (who knows now) cued into how relaxed I was when ever wearing panties and a bra. She's not as keen on dressing fully but is very supportive. I can't advise on whether to tell your wife. That's a tough one to decide. But you ARE normal!!

Hugs Edyta