PDA

View Full Version : French nails

Laura_CD_CA
05-11-2005, 02:35 AM
was just wondering how many ladies get there nails done in the french way in fem/drab mode and then how long do you keep them on and what kinda reaction do you get from ppl when they see your nails in drab mode.i get them done every so often nad have had nothing but good things said to me

jessicam
05-11-2005, 11:16 AM
do you just walk in a ask to get your nails done or did you call around first

jessicam

NICOLETV
05-11-2005, 01:48 PM
i have a close friend who gets his nails done once a month and after the first time he did it everybody at his job was surprised but after that they thought nothing about it.As far as going in and getting them done,just go in and ask.most of the nail places are orential owned and they are very accepting to our lifestyle.

Laura_CD_CA
05-11-2005, 04:24 PM
i just go in and do it but i have been going there for some time now and they all know me so its no big deal to them

AussieRhonda
05-11-2005, 06:34 PM
I get mine done by a Nail Technician , I just walked in and asked if she was free. Since then I have referred a few of "our freinds" to her. I have had nothing but acceptance from others and if they ask I just say I like it as my nails are so thin they split to the quick ( they really do! ) and as I have to protect the ends of my fingers it might as well look good.
Rhonda

Deanna2
05-11-2005, 09:28 PM
Hi Rhonda

Sounds good. Where do you go?