PDA

View Full Version : Body modifications. R U a shape changer?

docrobbysherry
05-28-2008, 07:19 PM
No, I don't mean like getting breast augmentation, I mean things like; corsets, hip and butt pads, body shapers, etc., etc.

I was wondering how many of u do that, and how often? Unless I'm modeling swim suits, (not counting the new femsuit), I always wear things that femalelize my figure. How about u? Sometimes, never? What? I only mean when u r CDing, of course. And breast forms don't count! Everyone wears those.

TGMarla
05-28-2008, 09:01 PM
What do you mean, D? Do you mean by enhancing with hip pads and wearing corsets? If so, I don't use them, even though I think I could use some hips. Foundation garments like that can get pricey, too. But I do tend to enhance my chest a bit.......:devil:

Chiana
05-28-2008, 09:02 PM
In addition to little shape helpers, all my life I have tried to keep myself thin. On several occasions people have made comments about me keeping my "girlish" or "youthful" figure. For some reason, I always like it better when they use girlish.

Alys
05-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Corsets are the best thing ever :3 Though I tend to have alright curves even without one nowadays. Still, can't hurt to give nature a helpful shove~

Kayla Shadows
05-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Corsets :thumbsup: love em

SarahLynn
05-28-2008, 09:29 PM
Maybe if i could lose 40 pounds i could have a nice figure again but then i'd likely lose what little bit i have to fill my bra. Damn i hate it when i lose my boobs. Lost one yesterday and found it had slipped around the back.:doh: Took me nearly two hours to get it back in shape.:eek::eek:

SarahLynn

AmandaM
05-28-2008, 09:34 PM
Only when necessary, and it's less necessary as the weight comes off.

boy2girl31
05-28-2008, 10:51 PM
I saw that some replied about being larger than average I am 5'11" and weigh135 lbs. This means sadly I look like a 2 by 4 (no curves) so for my shape I find them nessecary.

Angela-Russell
05-28-2008, 11:30 PM
Sometimes wear a pantygirdle or waist-nipper to keep my tummy in. Also bought some tights once that were called "superbum" which were shaped at the back to lift up your bum cheeks, they were fun to wear. Water-bras & gel filled bras are nice to wear too, to give nicely shaped boobs. I sometimes wear a basque too, good for a slim waist, but would love to try a full corset. Have to save up for that!

MichelleOBrien
05-28-2008, 11:46 PM
I always go for a fem figure when I CD. I'm always wearing at least a bra and panties tho, so...

pardon my ignorance tho, but what the heck is a basque?

linnea
05-29-2008, 12:18 AM
I try many ways to look as fem as possible most of the time: that includes attempting to slim down and stay fairly slim, using breast, hip, and derriere enhancements (often these are warmer than I would like), and sometimes using extra shape-wear.

docrobbysherry
05-29-2008, 01:16 AM
I always go for a fem figure when I CD. I'm always wearing at least a bra and panties tho, so...

pardon my ignorance tho, but what the heck is a basque?

I think it's an area in Northern Spain. They want to separate and form their own country!

Rachel Morley
05-29-2008, 01:23 AM
I always wear hip and bottom padding and depending on my outfit, my corset too. Being tight laced and wearing high heels as well, can be a bit of a "challenge" so I'm selective about how often my corset gets worn. :)

ringedjohn
05-29-2008, 03:09 AM
At one time, when I was much younger, I could - and often did - corset myself down to a 25" waist. I also wore a wide range of girdles, waist cinches, etc.

The 25" corset finally wore out and was replaced with a 28" model.

Alas - advancing years and increased tonnage mean that I can no longer do that. But my weight is on the way down again and I hope to get back into a corset and/or tight girdles again.

KayR
05-29-2008, 03:28 AM
I like to have as much freedom as possible, so even though I have many corsets, basques, etc., I seldom wear them. I'd like a slimmer waist, but I'll diet for that (ie I'll stop drinking so much wine!!)
I've heard of professional CD artists having ribs removed in order to emphasise their waist, but that sounds a bit drastic to me!!

prettyinpink
05-29-2008, 04:38 AM
wow removing ribs i've never heard of that i;m with u kayr sounds pretty drastic and very painfull. myself i'm also about 5.8 and 130 lbs so no curves here.hopefully some day all the junkfood i eat will start goin ta my hips but till then just have to use padding. i cant afford to buy proper pads so i made my own. i don't want to hijack this thread so i'll start 1 about making pads. and ? is a basque.

Kate Simmons
05-29-2008, 04:45 AM
I just use the breast forms and a padded panty. Mostly because it looks better when I dance.:)

BLACK STOCKINGS
05-29-2008, 05:05 AM
I always try to look as fem as possible when I am dressed which is just about every night. Corsets, waist cinches, girdles, depends on what outfit I am wearing.

Sally24
05-29-2008, 05:20 AM
I try to have as many curves as possible each time I go out. I enjoy the look of the corset but miss the feeling of my clothing moving along my body. Lately I've been trying to find outfits that look really good without my corset. Trying to diet down and exercise but difficult to stay on track. I always use my hip pads, the silicone butt pads are great for my curves and of course silicone breast forms.

Jenny Doolittle
05-29-2008, 08:13 AM
I find that my padded panties, (giving me a fuller butt) really finishes and fills that area in my jeans or gives a skirt a nice way to hang. I have taken some shoulder pads and added for some additional hip shapping and feel I look great.

Lilith Moon
05-29-2008, 08:33 AM
The whole works here :heehee:

Forms, of course, augmented by exercises to develop pect muscles. I'm an A-cup even without forms.

Also corsets and hip/butt enhancers.

Plus a fitness/health program to keep my waist size down to 34 inches.

Tomara
05-29-2008, 09:02 AM
I am a sometimes on the bottom enhancements but I wear my breast forms as much as possible. Tomara

Nikki A.
05-29-2008, 09:19 AM
Due to weight an almost full 40B but a C cup fills in better. Too much belly a waist cincher or corset for that. With tummy in hips are ok. Also lots of make up