PDA

View Full Version : Is it still a rush .....Dressing

SandyR
05-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Last night I got all dolled up. Headed out all I did was go fill up the car with gas. Such a rush when you first walk outside, I just love that feeling, my heart still starts beating........

On the way back in the Hotel a nice man opened the door for me said "mam". I looked him in the eyes and said "Thank you".

Saw him this morning in Drab.....no idea it was me.

Would love to hear more stories from all you girls on the fun adventures you have had.

Hugs!

SandyR

Karren H
05-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Nope.... Those days are gone.... Now it's as natural walking into a crowded store enfemme as it is in guy mode...... And guys still hold the door for me too... When in girl mode... not guy!! :D

CD Susan
05-28-2008, 10:38 PM
Yes it is a rush to be out while dressed. I have only been out a few times so this is new to me. I have been in the closet for 50 years and am just now coming out. One might think that after dressing for such a long time it would be easy to just go out in public dressed but it is not. I don't know why I feel this way but I want to overcome it in the worst way. I am getting there though, just six weeks ago I got up enough courage to join this site and others like it so I have made some progress already.

SandyR
05-28-2008, 10:47 PM
Ah, Miss Hutton so good to see you back, you are a real girl, for sure......

Susan, welcome home hun!

Hugs!

SandyR

sissystephanie
05-28-2008, 10:57 PM
I am much like Karren. I shop so much enfemme that it is no big deal. However, there is one very major difference. Well, make that two differences!
Number one, I am not now nor will I ever be, as pretty as Karren! Number two, when I am enfemme it is only in the clothing I am wearing. No wig and no make-up!

I did go to the nail salon today to get my fingers redone. Yesterday the job was not very good, too many streaks! I normally go on Tuesday because that is usually a slow day! Today was definitely not a slow day! They had a Mother/Daughter special going on! Boy did I get a lot of "looks" and smiles! From the neck down I did look very feminine, but the rest.......... not at all!!!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Angie G
05-28-2008, 11:58 PM
When I go out it is just at the house (yeard or driveway) or driving home at night no one can really see me but yes it is a rush. :hugs:
Angie

Angela-Russell
05-29-2008, 12:02 AM
I've only ever stepped out of the back door a couple of times, & that was a big rush for me.

Maddie22
05-29-2008, 12:06 AM
I still get the rush because at this point of time I am not able to go out as much as I would like

Rachel Morley
05-29-2008, 01:36 AM
It's still thrilling and nice, but it's not the same kind of rush (combination of fear and excitement all rolled into one (like a bungee jump is!) as it was before. I don't get the fear part anymore only the excitement and even then, it's more of a happy smiley type excitement like I'm participating in my favorite sport or pastime .... which of course I am! :D

Paula Rae
05-29-2008, 06:00 AM
Hey Sandy,
Yes it's still a rush, even after going out Hundreds of times. I go out nearly every day,
sometimes only to the grocery store but I always dress like a Lady. I dress for the occasion,
but when I'm only in peddle pushers the thrill is always there. That's one of the reasons I'm a 24/7 Lady.

Paula Rae

maid phylis
05-29-2008, 03:03 PM
ever since the first time i got fully dressed and went out for the first time to long island.i always feel as its the first time putting on my lingerie and slipping into my girdle and putting on my nylons.to this day its still a thrill and i love it every day of my life.love phylisanne:love:

Jennifer Marie P.
05-29-2008, 03:15 PM
I always get a rush when I go out being just to fill my car with gas or going shopping to the mall or just going to the post office

cathie
05-29-2008, 03:47 PM
Everyday I LOVE dressing! I miss it too much when I can't dress. I don't even care going thru security at teh airports and I get picked for a bag search. Having fun in there rummaging thru my heels, hose and nightgowns?

Man I missed this site!!

xoxoxox
Cathie Pantyhose
Any day is a great day in pantyhose

man in panties
05-29-2008, 03:53 PM
I just went outside to work with panties on a few weeks ago but before that it was over the winter while plowing in my truck. It is always a rush for me.:battingeyelashes:

gennee
05-29-2008, 03:54 PM
Just wearing women's clothing is a rush. It is much more natural now but I feel complete when I dress up.

Gennee

:)

Jolene
05-29-2008, 08:09 PM
I've only ever stepped out of the back door a couple of times, & that was a big rush for me.

Probably all I will ever have the nerve to do as well. I usually just wear what I can get by with.
So much enjoy reading about the experences that some of you have going out dressed.
Jolene :)

JoAnnDallas
05-29-2008, 08:49 PM
I have been CDing for about 50 years now. A week from this Saturday is my TRi-Ess Annual Banquet/Prom. I am starting to get my Prom outfit ready. Now that my wife is accepting my CDing, I am hoping I can get her to help get ready. since this is a special outing, I want to do it right. The correct foundation, blush, eyeshadow, lipstick. Mabey even false eyelashes. I am even debating about asking my wife to pierce my ears, so I can wear pierced her Pearl earrings, and matching Pearl neckless. She has offered them to me to wear for this event. I plan on scheduling my nail salon visit for that afternoon instead of that morning, so I can get my nails polished in the same color as my toes which is usually a bright Red.
If you can not tell, I am starting to get more and more excited and it still over a week away.
Yes even after 50 years, it still is exciting. LOL

Dragster
05-30-2008, 05:43 PM

What is it about us NW UK gurls? My wife was out with friends on Wednesday night, so I ventured out of the back door too, down the path and around the patio. Everything I was wearing was black, 5" stiletto sandals, stockings, suspenders, really tight skirt, corset (couldn't fasten the skirt without that!), bra, chemise as a top. What a rush, even though it was dark! Neighbours on one side are away, so I could click-clack away with my heels....Brilliant!

Tony

Kristy_Iowa_CD
05-30-2008, 11:05 PM
I went out for my first time last year. All I did was go for a drive and then stopped at a small park and took a short walk along a bike path.

It was a huge rush! I enjoyed every minute of it and can't wait to do it again.

The one thing I will never forget was stepping out of the hotel room (I was out of town on business) and walking across the parking lot to my car. I could hear other people around (in the parking lot, going in and out of their rooms, etc.), but no one said anything (part of me expected to be outed immediately).

When I got into my car I took a deep breath and told myself I can't believe I just did that!

annabellesmooth
05-31-2008, 03:15 AM
hi girls
yes its a real rush when the fresh air swerls up your dress/skirt an you get a feeling of walking in the nude,...
i know why some girls have that knowing smile on there faces
(i only were a small "G"):battingeyelashes:

tricia_uktv
05-31-2008, 04:20 AM
The rush used to be just dressing up. Now that isn't enough, but boy (shouldn't that be girl) do I get a rush when I'm out and about.

melissa_rinaldi
06-04-2008, 01:17 AM
I don't know if this is the elephant in the room, so to speak - but although I still get a rush every time I go out, it is a rush of a different sort. I started going out when I was 11. On my first outing while riding my bike, I fell over after going over a few feet. I didn't know it at the time, but the short ride, combined with the excitement caused me to exercise my right of manhood for the first time. Although that feeling persisted for a number of years - I don't necessarily get excited now - rather, I feel more NORMAL.

OK, I said too much. I hope I didn't offend - however, it's bothered me that I don't see the above mentioned discussed much. Maybe it was just me - but I doubt it.

fempsyche
06-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Shoot I still get a rush everytime I here high heels click on a hard floor, either on myself or someone else, just love the sound. It instantly creates a happy thought.

Anessa

adelle
06-04-2008, 03:08 PM
yes A thousand times yes still a rush at home in the hotel at the mall it all is still a huge rush :love: it

Linda C
06-04-2008, 03:13 PM
Hey Sandy - FUN! I hope to create some new stories in my CDing life soon - thanx for the push - Linda :D

DanaR
06-04-2008, 03:16 PM
The rush used to be just dressing up. Now that isn't enough, but boy (shouldn't that be girl) do I get a rush when I'm out and about.

This is me as well. I really enjoy interacting with others while out, just going out by myself doesn't do it.

morgan pure
06-23-2008, 08:01 PM
It's still a rush. After many years of dressing and clubbing in the city. Once I had to work at Mother and was wearing a black satin strapless dress and the cover blew off my boat in the front yard an hour before sundown and my cue to leave for work. My born again Christian neighbor saw me and yelled, "Caught you....you look good."
I may start going out again.

Victoria Stone
06-23-2008, 08:16 PM
Hi, Sandy it was great to hear the stories I, like you love the sound of high heels. But to wear heels and dress up and go to the mall is the best.
Great feelings.

Love,
Victoria:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

Cary
06-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Congrats Sandy. Rightnow I'm still working on coordinating everything(colors,sizes,accessories,shoes,etc). If I went out now, I think I would get laughed at. People would think I was going for gonzo and not women.

CD Susan
06-24-2008, 01:12 AM
Susan, welcome home hun!

Hugs!

SandyR[/QUOTE]

Thanks Sandy, that means a lot to me.

sarahNZ
06-24-2008, 05:50 AM
I don't know if this is the elephant in the room, so to speak - but although I still get a rush every time I go out, it is a rush of a different sort. I started going out when I was 11. On my first outing while riding my bike, I fell over after going over a few feet. I didn't know it at the time, but the short ride, combined with the excitement caused me to exercise my right of manhood for the first time. Although that feeling persisted for a number of years - I don't necessarily get excited now - rather, I feel more NORMAL.

OK, I said too much. I hope I didn't offend - however, it's bothered me that I don't see the above mentioned discussed much. Maybe it was just me - but I doubt it.

i still get a kick out of it, just not that way any more. but i only get as far as my car to get my smokes, then the front deck.

Kristen Marie
06-24-2008, 06:25 AM
For me there is always the rush....but when I was dressed for three nights in a row for 5-6 hours in Las Vegas, there were times...like when relaxing playing the slots, or dining with the girls...that it felt so natural rather than so "rushy". I think that's the first time I felt that way.

Sarah...
06-24-2008, 07:25 AM
What is it about us NW UK gurls? My wife was out with friends on Wednesday night, so I ventured out of the back door too, down the path and around the patio. Everything I was wearing was black, 5" stiletto sandals, stockings, suspenders, really tight skirt, corset (couldn't fasten the skirt without that!), bra, chemise as a top. What a rush, even though it was dark! Neighbours on one side are away, so I could click-clack away with my heels....Brilliant!

Tony

Ha Ha! The midnight ninja look - I've done that. Dress in clothes so black that no-one could see you even if they looked. To answer the original question, yes, still a rush, but probably because it's a rare event for me. More often would be sooo good!

Sarah...

Ashlee
06-24-2008, 08:43 AM
Awesome feeling dressing up. I only went out in full view of the public during a makeover to have pics taken outdoors and to a Halloween party. During the party I would walk to my truck (so vain!) to "check" my cell phone which was charging. I'd lean into my truck and bend the legs just so for some attention of passing cars, sadly no honks during the party outing. I had on a skirt/blouse, heels and hose and the feel on my legs made my knees weak! Sadly, I don't think I'll get to do another Halloween party en femme again but I do hold hope.