PDA

View Full Version : Oh my gosh girls, I cannot believe I did it!!!

mona lisa
05-29-2008, 05:07 AM
Other than wearing lingerie or pantyhose/stockings under clothing when in public, I have never been dressed in public outside of a costume store for Halloween. But tonight for some reason, I was out and I had some black lingerie, a pair of nylons, and a pair of four inch strap stiletto heels in my workout bag. (Not sure why they were there initially: probably to hide them from the roommate.)

Anyway, after dropping a friend off at her place, I was heading home when I decided for some reason to put the lingerie, nylons, and heels on and drive home. So I pulled over in a very dark street and as non-chalantly as I could changed clothes in the car. I even found a tube of lipstick in my bag and applied it also for that extra femme touch. Because of concern for being seen (particularly since I am not en femme at the moment), I put my tee shirt on over my shoulders and started driving...my first time ever driving in heels. (It will not be my last!!!)

I got out on the freeway, turned the air conditioner on so it would blow up my legs a bit, twitched my toes and ankles to feel the straps of the shoes, and started giggling because it all felt so good!!! :daydreaming: As I got off the freeway and closer to home, I took the tee shirt off and drove the rest of the way without any male clothing on at all. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all...it is the first time I have dressed to any degree in public :heehee:

Paula Rae
05-29-2008, 05:40 AM
Hey Mona Lisa,
Love your name.
Back to the subject, I've been out dressed hundreds of times but never in lingerie.
Wow that took a lot of guts, either that or your nuts. What would you have done if you got pulled over by the police?

Well at least you got a thrill out of it and thats what this is all about.

Paula Rae

JoAnnDallas
05-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Way to go. Isn't it a great feeling driving en fem. I have drove many times in high heels and it is a blast.

Tomara
05-29-2008, 09:07 AM
Hi Mona Lisa , I sound like you really enjoyed yourself and I`ll bet you will be doing alot more driving around enfem now that you have discovered how great it feels . Tomara

Angie G
05-29-2008, 09:09 AM
I often do the same thing when I work hights on the way nome and just love it. :hugs:
Angie

Sweet Jane
05-29-2008, 12:56 PM
Hi...just lingerie, heels and lipstick?......is that dressing, or undressing in public (laughing)

racquel
05-29-2008, 01:19 PM
Good for you Mona.This is always going to stay with you as the first time usually does.One thing I can bet on is that it will not be the last.I use to have a pair of oversize cover-alls that I would put on over my fully dressed body and off I'd go.It's a lot easier than trying to dress in a car on a dark street:doh:Then all you need to do was your make-up and off you would go.Have fun.:hugs:

DanaR
05-29-2008, 01:32 PM
Sometimes in order to sneak of my house during the day, I would get dressed (dress or blouse and skirt, panty hose and flats), do most of my makeup (except for lipstick), fix my hair and then wear a large hoodie and sweats over top of everything. After I got a couple of miles away, I could remove the hoodie and sweats, apply the lipstick, clip on earrings and I'm on my way.

Claire3
05-29-2008, 01:40 PM
good for you,its one of my going out releases,driving can be such fun:)

CD Susan
05-29-2008, 03:35 PM
I too drive while dressed quite often. I have never done it just in lingerie and heels but it sounds like fun. I have always done it completely dressed just in case I would have to leave the car for some reason. A good tip for when driving while dressed is don't drink alcohol and obey the speed limit.

gennee
05-29-2008, 04:01 PM
Excellent, Mona. It's better each time you do it.

Gennee

:love::hugs:

maid phylis
05-29-2008, 04:41 PM
when i worked for a candy co i was avendor and i serviced supper markets in the ny nj area.since i had to leave early in the morning i always got dressed in my lingerie and a skirt and blouse.i drove to a spot before the highway and put on my wig and some makeup.driving all dressed was so thrilling and so when i got to my first store i had to park away from the receiving entrance so i could put a pair of training pants over my dress and take off my wig.the make up i left on as so early in the morning no body checks how you look they just want to get you into the store.after all my stores i drove home and then i removed my makeup and drove home and changed back . phylisanne:love:

mona lisa
05-30-2008, 03:06 PM
Hey Mona Lisa,
Love your name.

It was given to me by a friend of mine who is a makeup artist. She actually called me that and another female name long before she ever started practicing make-up on me but that is another story...it just seemed appropriate to use the name on this site since that was the first female nickname she gave me. She also wants to doll me up with make-up and nail polish and put a black dress/stockings/stilettos/wig on me, and go out to a club with "mona." I have to put up the token "um, I am not sure about that" schtick of course but secretly I cannot wait until we do that...she has no idea that I enjoy this sort of thing though she knows I do not mind the make-up practice sessions. My eyes look absolutely gorgeous when she is done with them -and I have told her that. (I will have to get some pictures one of these times for posting here.)

Back to the subject, I've been out dressed hundreds of times but never in lingerie.
Wow that took a lot of guts, either that or your nuts. What would you have done if you got pulled over by the police?

Well at least you got a thrill out of it and thats what this is all about.

Paula Rae

I had left over from purging exactly the items that were in my bag. It was a case of working with what one had to work with not a discerning choice as to why I wore what I did. If I had other clothing like a black dress or something I would have chosen that over what I did wear.

As far as the police issue goes, I checked all my lights before leaving (including the brake lights and license plate light), took routes where there was less traffic to get to the freeway and went exactly the speed limit in the right lane on the freeway until exiting when I stuck to side streets. All of this kept my odds of getting pulled over pretty minute though anything is possible I suppose. (That is one reason I wore the tee-shirt over the lingerie on the freeway so that the lacy top part would not be seen.)

As far as being "nuts" I have been called much worse in my time but maybe there is a bit of that too :battingeyelashes:

For example, I have sat in a mall makeup counter when my friend was working when she was bored and let her put make-up on me. (My only stricture is that I have to have sunglasses to wear and no lipstick unless she is going to take it all off when she is done.) And when she has done, I put the sunglasses on and walk through the mall and no one can tell I am wearing make-up.

Come to think about it, maybe I am nuts.

mona lisa
05-30-2008, 11:40 PM
...all of you. I want to comment briefly on two of them if I may...

Hi...just lingerie, heels and lipstick?......is that dressing, or undressing in public (laughing)

Maybe a wee bit of both :battingeyelashes:

Sometimes in order to sneak of my house during the day, I would get dressed (dress or blouse and skirt, panty hose and flats), do most of my makeup (except for lipstick), fix my hair and then wear a large hoodie and sweats over top of everything. After I got a couple of miles away, I could remove the hoodie and sweats, apply the lipstick, clip on earrings and I'm on my way.

I see someone has put a lot more thought into this than this :doll: has. Do you bring a set of heels with you too? (I really love driving in heels now.)

Where in the PNW are you by chance Danar?

Sylviatg
05-31-2008, 08:09 AM
Congratulations Mona,

How daring and a bit naughty! Bet you do it again. Soon!:)