PDA

View Full Version : My support

gretchenD
05-29-2008, 01:48 PM
My supportive of my crossdressing is expanded to my other family members besides my adoptive mom and dad.My Aunt Maureen is too and I am very happy about it.She knew this was me and told me not to give up when I started when I was 8 years old.I do remember going over her house when my adoptive parents went out and she had a bag of girls clothing out one day.My Aunt Mareen would let try them on and they fit me.I rememeber her going to her jewelry box,picking out a pair of earrings and put them on my ears.I loved it ever since and she is a positive influence in my crossdressing.My aunt does like my enfemme side and I have helped her out.I was 12 at the time,she was short of one girl modeling girl's clothing and I told her that I would do it for her dressed as my femme side.She could could not believe at first and said yes.She saw I had a fun time and I kept the clothes.I am crossdressing because of her full support.

Lisa Rose
05-29-2008, 01:57 PM
You're a very lucky girl.

CD Susan
05-29-2008, 03:25 PM
Yes you are very lucky Gretchen. I was not fortunate enough to have someone encourage my crossdressing when I was growing up. I have read about others such as yourself and wish this would have happened to me.

gennee
05-29-2008, 04:03 PM
That's so great to hear, Gretchen. You're blessed to have such a supportive family.

Gennee