PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite Hobby

Emily Anderson
05-29-2008, 02:44 PM
This poll is aimed at MtF crosssdressers.

Is your favorite hobby "Studly", "Girly" or "Androngynous" (equally applies to both sexes)?

What is your favorite hobby - EXCLUDING crossdressing?

racquel
05-29-2008, 02:57 PM
I actually enjoy cleaning and doing housework.I often offer to do others :eek: as it gives me a chance to get out dressed.

KandisTX
05-29-2008, 02:58 PM
I had to go with Androgynous.. I mean Ren Faire is neither masculine or feminine ;) Well, depending on what I'm wearing at the time. ;)

Kandis:love::rose2:

trannie T
05-29-2008, 03:23 PM
My passion is photography, it is neither male or female oriented, just as I am.

Nadia-Maria
05-29-2008, 03:24 PM
I answered androgynous.
However one of my hobbies is artificial satellites observing. Very few girls are seriously in it, if at all.

Kisses

Nadia

man in panties
05-29-2008, 03:48 PM
I love to ride motorcycles. That is my main hobby. I also love to race R/C cars.

Other that that I do home inprovements and spend time with my family.

melisss2u
05-29-2008, 03:59 PM
Time with family

srinn
05-29-2008, 04:00 PM
Play Quake

gennee
05-29-2008, 04:23 PM
I love to write. Short stories and essays are my faves.

Gennee

Ruth
05-29-2008, 05:40 PM
Photography is a kind of hobby for me - I'm not sure exactly what constitutes a hobby but photography is an ongoing activity.
And yes it's gender neutral.
The CDing is in many respects like what I imagine a hobby to be, but I guess it doesn't count.

Joy Carter
05-29-2008, 05:50 PM
I'm just re-starting back on my classic car, after a five year break. The wife is urging me to get it done. Hmmmm. Think there is motive in her wanting me to get back into cars ? BTW: I don't dress as a hobby. It's who I am. :D

docrobbysherry
05-29-2008, 06:52 PM
A hobby, NOT counting CDing? Ok, let's see------, I guess eating, sleeping, and going potty. Those r my OTHER androginous "hobbies"?

Tedi
05-29-2008, 06:57 PM
is autoeroticism a hobby?

boy2girl31
05-29-2008, 06:58 PM
Is window shopping a hobby?

serinalynn
05-29-2008, 07:08 PM
My passion is photography, it is neither male or female oriented, just as I am.

I too am getting into photography as I just purchased a new Canon EOS-40D digital camera and am taking pictures of local aircraft museums. under ther name "rander". see the links

I started this thread http://www.fencecheck.com/forums/index.php/topic,10699.0.html

I am a contributer to this thread http://www.fencecheck.com/forums/index.php/topic,121.0.html

Alex!
05-29-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm an artist. Crossdressing is a part of my artistic expression. Confusing, isn't it :)

EveMarie
05-29-2008, 08:29 PM
Photography and Graphic Arts was a hobby, now it's been my profession for 35 years, so I would have to say people watching. I learn so much by just sitting at an outside cafe (en femme) and watching people, especially women, and try to guess what they do, what kind of job they have, etc., all the while probably being watched by others being Evie:daydreaming:

JoAnnDallas
05-29-2008, 09:02 PM
I have four main hobbies. I do not consider CDing a hobby BTW.

1. Flying ( Private Pilot )
2. Amateur Radio
3. Model Railroading
4. On-Line Gaming.

TGMarla
05-29-2008, 09:09 PM
I like to golf. I guess it's androgynous, but I see more guys doing it than girls. And when I play golf, I wanna be a stud about it.

Hrrrmm...hrrrmmm....

I wanna be, but I'm not....exactly.

Hey, sorta like crossdressing!

Nicole Erin
05-29-2008, 09:28 PM
Mostly studyihng French language.

However, right now my hobby is trying to bring my car back from the dead.
Belinda will NOT win! That thing WILL run.

Celeste
05-29-2008, 09:37 PM
Mine would be considered androgynous because of its artistic nature.I like to restore and build stringed musical instruments,design and build marionettes(realistic puppets on strings).Meet Melvin the pirate ,He's a bit tipsy from all the rum.

Patty
05-29-2008, 10:04 PM
My passion is photography, it is neither male or female oriented

DonnaT
05-29-2008, 10:33 PM
Androgynous

There is equal talent oout there for woodcarvers and wood turners (http://www.woodturner.org/gallery/).

sissystephanie
05-29-2008, 10:48 PM
I actually enjoy cleaning and doing housework.I often offer to do others :eek: as it gives me a chance to get out dressed.

Racquel, How about coming down to Georgia! My house could use a good cleaning!

Actually, my main hobby is reading and since I read mysteries and adventure stories it is neither girly nor studly!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

LilSissyStevie
05-29-2008, 11:24 PM
I have too many hobbies, I think.

I'm an amateur musician and record collector. I have a hobby farm that takes up most of my time away from my day job. I also like to get up early in the morning and shoot squirrels and rabbits before I go to work, but that's really just part of farming. All androgenous since my wife has the same hobbies.

Angela-Russell
05-29-2008, 11:44 PM
Playing guitar is my main hobby, when I get the time. Hard to do with false nails though lol!

kymmieLorain
05-30-2008, 12:30 AM
I also picked Androgynous because my hobbies are:

Off-roading
Building model cars
motorcycling

Kymmie

osteph
05-30-2008, 01:38 AM
All of my hobbies are gender neutral........walking, photography,people watching,listening to the radio, and, when I can find time, reading.
Osteph

Jenny J
05-30-2008, 02:06 AM
It is Androgynous but I love to cook. Any supermarket that will give me a recipe or one in the newspaper that looks interesting usually ends up in my recipe drawer. I have too many cookbooks to count but don't seem to have the time to use them.

I tend to prepare the main meal of the day when I am home. Recently however, that has become a simple task since the wife went back to work and the kids are out on their own. I have to make something quick and easy.

Still, I get enjoyment just putting everything together when we have guests or just the two of us alone. The reward comes with the finished meal getting good reviews.

Jen

LisaSae
05-30-2008, 02:33 AM
I like playing video games ^_^

Taffy
05-30-2008, 02:58 AM
My hobby is collecting and making clothing for American Girl and other 18" softbody vinyl dolls. I have over 60 AG and AG wannabe clone dolls and literally hundreds of outfits for them. I dress them mostly in styles from the late 1950s/early 1960s -- think Chatty Cathy style dresses and outfits.

Emeralddragon
05-30-2008, 06:39 AM
My favourite hobby is a childrens card game. Its not really androgynous because it is a predominantly male game but it is in no way studly.

Brenda's Friend
05-30-2008, 08:51 AM
You forgot Nerdy, quite a few of us are technical types.

My hobby is Astronomy. My wife says its for older nerdy guys with beards. I don't have a beard, I'm only 45, and I hope that I am not that much of a nerd.

BF

Farrah
05-30-2008, 08:55 AM
Video gaming is my hobby. Especially simulation games, like the sims. Madden is probably my all time favorite. Been playing it since 93!

Crissy Kay
05-30-2008, 09:51 AM
Military History, and wargaming!!!! Doom3 and quake2,4 as well.

Angie G
05-30-2008, 10:08 AM
I'Outside crossdressing it would have to be studly and it hunting/fishing. :hugs:
Angie

KayR
05-30-2008, 10:09 AM
I like driving my car (BMW 330CD M-Sport), and I know lots of GG's like to do, and also playing PC games, Photography are all androgenous, I believe

EnglishRose
05-30-2008, 10:47 AM
PC / console gaming: Androgynous although more males enjoy this. The numbers are evening up though, especially with "casual games" and those such as the Sims being so popular.

Tomara
05-30-2008, 11:05 AM
My hobbies can be equally enjoyed while in male or female mode , Working around my home, movies, plays, dining out, and riding my Harley.:) Tomara

CharleneT
05-30-2008, 11:41 AM
I'm an artist. Crossdressing is a part of my artistic expression. Confusing, isn't it :)

No, no, not at all, I am the same way !!

Charlene

kaitlin
05-30-2008, 12:11 PM
Ok Girls, This will blow some of your minds, Hobbies...CDing is number one, Nail art, I love painting little things on nails, I do my wifes, a sister in law and three neices regularly..next is is the kind of strange one, a GG friend and her daughter and I go "mud sinking" which means we find a secluded spot somewhere that is muddy and walk into it just to see how deep we can get. I know it sounds strange but it's alot of fun! Kaitlin

cathie
05-30-2008, 12:44 PM
Fav hobby is cycling. Either on a mountain bike or a road bike. Where else can I have the excuse for shaved legs and arms with out a second look. Besides, womans cycling wear can look very much the same as guys.

srinn
05-30-2008, 01:43 PM
Military History, and wargaming!!!! Doom3 and quake2,4 as well.

You're leaving the best ones out: Quake/QuakeWorld and Quake 3 (especially CPMA mod) :)

rustynail
05-30-2008, 02:50 PM
Creative writing when I can get clear space to get my mind right into it (which usually means wearing at least a bra and slip!)

Byllie
05-30-2008, 03:19 PM
Cooking, most definitely cooking, and there seem to be a fair number of both female and male chefs.

Paula G
05-30-2008, 06:06 PM
My hobbies are genealogy and coin collecting. I voted Androgynous because I know these two hobbies are equally enjoyed by both men and women.

sterling12
05-30-2008, 11:51 PM
[QUOTE=TGMarla;1312545]I like to golf. I guess it's androgynous, but I see more guys doing it than girls. And when I play golf, I wanna be a stud about it.

Yeah, put me down for golf also. I guess it's androgynous, as it's played by either sex; but most people would consider it's chief practitioner, (Mr. Woods) to be pretty macho.

Other hobbies: 1.) playing the piano, 2.)writing, 3.)restoring furniture.....seems most of my avocations qualify as andro!

I think you just want us to admit CD is more like a hobby, qualifying as an avocation. Well, for some it's a vocation too.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Pamela Julie
05-31-2008, 01:56 AM
Andro for me, anything to do with computers is my main hobby, followed by shopping a rather girly thing, then hiking, camping, photography. Probably the only thing studly I do is whitewater canoe, woman usually like rafts, and a few like kayaks, few woman canoe in whitewater.

Pamela:)

Patti Girl
05-31-2008, 07:20 AM
I guess androgynous for me although it's sort of mixed.

I like to read a lot, but I don't enjoy the "girly" romance novels that my wife does.

The other thing is horses, which I've come to realize is more of a girl thing these days, it seems that women ride more than men. OTOH, I do more of the male side of horse care than most women. It seems that in my wife's family, the women all expect a man to saddle the horses for them, LOL. I also do some of the trimming of their hooves which is more typically a male profession, but our farrier is a woman.

Patti

MalibuJenny
05-31-2008, 07:57 AM
As I posted elsewhere, I'm a pretty competitive triathlete which I place in the 'studly' category, even though there are plenty of women in the sport.

Getting involved with this sport has had a negative impact on my dressing because I have far less time and energy and my upper body isn't big but quite toned. So, it's all long sleeves for me. :)