PDA

View Full Version : get away with wearing..........

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-11-2005, 12:43 PM
i have been wearing suntan pantyhose with shorts in public for a few yrs now and i can also wear blouses with no problem because they dont stand out to much,, but i want to know how i can get away with wearing a skirt instead of shorts while im out shoping or just out runnin errands in public??
my hair is getting long and i now go everywer with my hair in a ponytail, no one thinks twice about a guy with a ponytail these days, but they might if they noticed my painted finger and toenails and pantyhose and gold anklet,,

im not out to try to be a female i just want to dress in clothes that i am more comfortable in wearing,,i would rather wear a skirt than shorts, and walking around in 4 inch heels helps my back,,

whats the point in havin great legs if u cant show them off properly?

women dont bother to make sure they look nice now a days so why should we as cds??

Katie Ashe
05-11-2005, 01:45 PM
I think most doctors would argue the point of 4" heels, anyways I took a chance the otherday: Wore white tights, black slides, stir-up leggings with a t-shirt to the market. the only people that noticed were 2 teen girls that just have to annonce that " That guys wearing girls clothes..." My heart jumped and had no were to go. I kinda just put my head down and waiting in line. But no one ever said anything expect them. Take a chance, most people don't want to atract attention to themselfs for noticing something like that, unless your a 16year old girl, I guess :cool:

katie

Deanna2
05-11-2005, 09:36 PM
I occassionally wear a pair of platform slides up the street when I get the paper in the morning. There aren't all that many people around early and no one seems to have taken any notice.

LaceyNicole
05-13-2005, 11:15 AM
i say go for it, i went out the other nite, in an above the knee skirt, a coral blouse, thigh high stockings, 3 inch heels to the gas station, no wig, or make up, very obviouse with my beard and all. not one cust. or attendent said any thing out of the ordinary. all i can say is try it, just be careful

Katrina
05-13-2005, 03:46 PM
...and walking around in 4 inch heels helps my back...

I LOVE IT! Thats a great line...I am soooo using that on my GF next time she gives me the raised eye brow when I come marching into the living room wearing my heels! Consider that one stolen!

iwannaseeuneked
05-13-2005, 03:54 PM
i threw the trash yesterday in my apartment building wearing my wifes fake boobs, a blue spagetti stap and tan skort. no one said a thing. just saw 2 old ladies in the parking lot though.....

Vivian Best
05-13-2005, 05:19 PM
Hi Obsessed,

I applaud you for wearing pantyhose with shorts in public personally I don't have the courage to do it.

You were wondering in your post where you could go from shorts to skirt. There is an in between I've seen in the past. They are called "skorts" and are a combination of shorts and skirt. Depending on the stance of the wearer you couldn't tell if it were a skirt or shorts and if the wearer moved you could see it differently. Just a thought. Good Luck.

Vivian ;)

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-14-2005, 11:52 AM
thnaks for all ur support girls,, i have been wearing my coffee color pantyhose for a few days and been seen by a few of the people who live around me in my apartment complex,, they know i dress but im not sure they would want to see me dressed, altho a couple of them have nothing has been said about it to me but i dont know what they say behind my back and i have not asked them and they dont ask me why i dress,,,, :)

Vivian, i know all about skorts,, i dont own any of them and i dont like them because they r still shorts and i am trying to get awy from wearing anything with a band between my legs...thanks for the sugestion tho :)

i live in Phoenix AZ and wear sandals year round,, i have been looking for just the right pair of wedge slides to wear in place of my sandals,, just ur basic black one band wedge heel/sandal..

i have spent almost 30 yrs bending over fenders fixing cars, and my lower back has paid the price for this abuse,, it was purely by accedent that i discoverd how walking around in a heel of 3 inches or more helps my back to feel better :D

Melissa A.
05-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Hi Obsessed,

I would say go ahead, push the envelope, if it makes you comfortable.

But this is to you AND Katie- I wouldnt do it unless you are completely comfortable. Meaning that you have it in you to look those two teenage girls right in the eyes, and give them a smile, or say, "yeah? and your point is...?" And thereby make THEM feel uncomfortable for trying to do the same to you. That takes all the fun out it for them, and that's a wonderful thing. :)

Taking chances like this is supposed to make you feel liberated and BOOST your self-esteem, not batter it, or leave you feeling embarrassed.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Natasha Anne
05-14-2005, 02:12 PM
I did exactly that once. Worked like a charm. Someone acussed me of being a tranny, and I responded "yes, and..." with a suitably long pregnant pause afterward that they had to find something to say, and couldn't.

Those were in the early days, when I thought I needed to be defensive.

Now I make comments like, "I make this look good" and people just laugh.

Hi Obsessed,

But this is to you AND Katie- I wouldnt do it unless you are completely comfortable. Meaning that you have it in you to look those two teenage girls right in the eyes, and give them a smile, or say, "yeah? and your point is...?" And thereby make THEM feel uncomfortable for trying to do the same to you. That takes all the fun out it for them, and that's a wonderful thing. :)

Taking chances like this is supposed to make you feel liberated and BOOST your self-esteem, not batter it, or leave you feeling embarrassed.

Hugs,

tgirlkari
05-14-2005, 02:24 PM
Hi Obsessed,

Hugs,

Hi Obsessed
I agree with Melissa if you are comfortable then do it dont act nervous or that you are
doing something wrong portray that it is perfectly normal and a-ok what you are wearing because it is girl.

Julie York
05-14-2005, 02:28 PM
i say go for it, i went out the other nite, in an above the knee skirt, a coral blouse, thigh high stockings, 3 inch heels to the gas station, no wig, or make up, very obviouse with my beard and all. not one cust. or attendent said any thing out of the ordinary. all i can say is try it, just be careful

If you bumped into a guy at the petrol station WITH A BEARD, wearing a skirt, stockings, a blouse and 3 inch heels.....would you say anything OUT OF THE ORDINARY!?

I'd be too busy trying to get to my car and get out of there.

(Tell me you're 6 foot 7 just to complete the picture.)

Wendy me
05-14-2005, 02:33 PM
as long as you don't care do what you want ... just be safe ...