PDA

View Full Version : Teasing

JoAnnDallas
05-30-2008, 02:24 PM
For those that have accepting and/or Participating wives/SO's, have they ever teased you about your CDing.

Last night I had changed into my bed clothing, so I had on my panties, Pink Satin PJ's, and Zebra colored cork 1" slides. I was surfing on the Computer and decided to get a bottle of water. So walk from the Computer Room to the Kitchen, got my bottle of water and was on my way back to the Computer Room. As I passed my wife in the Living Room, she is sitting in her rcliner watching TV and petting one of the boy cats. All of a sudden I hear, "Look Tiger, Daddy wiggles just like a girl". I stopped and look back at my wife. She is now holding and pointing the cat at me. She looks at me and smiles. I turn back to walk to the Computer Room, smile to myself, and put a little extra wiggle in my walk.

Kari Lynn Franks
05-30-2008, 02:29 PM
all the time thats how i know everything is ok

adelle
05-30-2008, 02:37 PM
you are lucky mine will point the shot gun on me lol:D

tamela bell
05-30-2008, 05:18 PM
yes, my wife does things like that all the time. i have asked her several times if she wants me to stop dressing around her and the answer is always the same{no, i was just joking with you, if i didnt love you i wouldnt joke with you.}so i guess as long as she jokes like that sometimes, everything is fine.

Jenny Doolittle
05-30-2008, 05:21 PM
My wife will joke sometimes....She is becoming more accepting of me, but there are other times where she wishes it's not so Joe.Tell me it's not so!

KarenCDFL
05-30-2008, 05:24 PM
Yes, My wife does that all the time.

And she also grabs by backside when I am am wearing a pair of pretty panties and say "I love your rear with that look, it looks so cute, let me squeeze it" LOL

Who am i to argue with that!!!

I hope this was ok to post.

Cheryl Anne
05-30-2008, 06:14 PM
Mine does too. Our favorite joke thing is the nightly cleavage check. Being a big girl myself, I have them naturally and she cought me checking them one night while in my nightgown. So from there on we both check each others cleavage,:thumbup:

kym
05-30-2008, 07:34 PM
I seem to get asked when that boy in a dress is gonna show up, so i know everything is right on track.

MalibuJenny
05-30-2008, 07:36 PM
I had a girlfriend that used to tease and joke about my CDing because after I told her about it, it was the only way she felt comfortable addressing the issue.

It was fine at first and I was glad she was at least bringing it up, but we could never get past this phase and move into a more deeper understanding.

It was symptomatic of other issues in our relationship -- i.e. she was very self-involved and didn't deal well (if at all) any issues I may have -- and we eventually grew apart and then came apart.

Still, I didn't mind the teasing and kidding as long as it was good-natured rather than mean-spirited.

Afterall, CDing is somewhat odd to most people.

Enzed GG
05-30-2008, 09:37 PM
Quite a few months ago, when Bart had just started wearing stockings in front of me, I made a teasing remark which he took seriously. It was only after a few weeks when I asked why he had stopped wearing stockings and he told me it was because of the remark I'd made :( I felt terrible! It was honestly a tease and NOT me being a passive aggressive SO.

I should add in what I said I guess. He was wearing beige stockings instead of his usual black and I said "I didn't think you were a beige kind of girl". It was the "girl" part he objected to and thought I was being mean with.

We've come quite a way since then and I made a teasing remark just last night and we laughed together :) He was in a silly mood and we were teasing each other about stuff. I said "You CDers can be soooo temperamental" and he agreed :heehee:

MalibuJenny
05-30-2008, 09:44 PM
Bart's Girl, I think most of us are a little hyper-sensitive when it comes to comments about our femme side.

I'm not that way in guy mode but if a girlfriend ever says anything about my appearance when I'm dressed, I always want to know what she *really* means. :)

sissystephanie
05-30-2008, 09:56 PM
My dear late wife used to tease me a lot! Since she was totally supportive, I usually took the teasing as a compliment! I miss it!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Lara Smith
06-03-2008, 01:40 AM
When we were younger and my wife was finding herself very excited by my dressing, she would sometimes call me during the workday, I worked at home then and she would call me and ask, "Are you wearing your panties? Tell me about them." You can guess where it went from there. Once in a while we'd be talking about something and she's say "You go girlfriend." without meaning to. There were times when she would often refer to me as "girl" without meaning to. But there were other times when I could sense her anger at the fact that that my girl side was so strong and held such sway for me. I also think that some of that anger stemmed from the fact that she was so turned on by it, and very much loved making love to me as a girl. Other times she just liked it for the power it gave her, and I liked that too. All of it seems to have depended on how well our lives were going outside of our fantasy and sex life. I was always surprised by how my favorite sexual fantasies turned out to be her biggest turn ons whether she wanted to admit it or not. She was more than comfortable having the orgasms, but very uncomfortable talking about the results. Life, and humans are very complicated.

vivianann
06-03-2008, 02:01 AM
You are all so lucky to SO's hat can enjoy your femme side, and tease with you.

Oddlee
06-03-2008, 02:11 AM
yes, my wife does things like that all the time. i have asked her several times if she wants me to stop dressing around her and the answer is always the same{no, i was just joking with you, if i didnt love you i wouldnt joke with you.}so i guess as long as she jokes like that sometimes, everything is fine.

Great point! I've often said that if you can't laugh at yourself, there are plenty of others willing to do it for you. Although I'm becoming more accepting of my CD nature (thanks, in large part, to this forum), I still find it a somewhat silly thing to be doing, in spite of how right it feels.

Lee

Suzie S.
06-03-2008, 05:45 AM
JoAnn, my wife does it also. It is all good natured though, and I do think it is a way of dealing with it. She's completely fine with my cding, but as others have said, she would probably be happier if it just went away. I take the teasing and usually give it right back to her, it's all in fun. :)

bettysue6879
06-03-2008, 06:19 PM
My wife only supports the cd in the bedroom. But yes, she does tease me sometimes. I think it's because she doesn't know what else to say about it. It was hard for her to accept.

Chloe Renee
06-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Teasing for me is part of acceptance, I get teased when I giggle, yet she love making me do so. Some times I do get hypersensitive though like...
Last week while out shopping at thrift stores, my wife asked " what size do you wear?" After not finding any thing good larger than a 12. (I'm 14-18 ) Her reply was this would be easier if you weren't "such a fattie fat fattie" (from scrubs) which was a tease that stung a little. (She is a plus sized woman) Even though I knew she was joking.

I try to get past it quick since she has stuck by me over the years. I know it is hard for her still today.

Majestyk's Lady
06-03-2008, 07:01 PM
JoAnnDallas,

Majestyk and I tease all the time..

It's because crossdressing is a normal and integral part of our Life..

and we love to "giggle"..:D

I don't use it to cover up my discomfort because I have none..I enjoy every aspect and facet that is the total makeup of Dael..without this part of him and if I were "non-accepting" or just being "tolerable" or "barely tolerable", he would not be complete..happy or well adjusted..I want this for him and I see no "problem" in him being "dressed" or allowing his total self to shine through....Fact is he's quite lovely...:daydreaming:

Where we're from.."teasing" means you are very comfortable with each other and have the greatest respect as well, to be able to "poke" fun and have a good laugh..and seeing that I am quite fond of my Majestyk..it's a frequent occurance..:battingeyelashes:

Majestyk's Lady :love:

JoAnnDallas
06-03-2008, 09:56 PM
I am sure that my wifes teasing is good natured. She has always teased me even before I told her I was a CD. I think we all have had a tease or two that did not sit well with us, but usually when the wife discovers that I did not take the tease the way she expected, she apolizes for it and all is forgiven. I see it also as a sign of acceptance.