PDA

View Full Version : Sunglasses to work

Phyliss
05-30-2008, 05:43 PM
The other day when I was in Maurice’s shopping they happened to be having a special deal, where if you spend $50 or more you get your choice of either a pair of “flip flops” or some sunglasses. I opted for the glasses. Added 4 new pair to my collection :eek:
Went into work last night, ( my part time job ). Not gonna say just where, but like I said to my next door neighbor, “The place is ok, and the best part is, I get to wear a darling cute ORANGE apron”
Anyhow, I had on a pair of the new “shades” , now they aren’t too flamboyant as for looking “girly” but they do have a bit of a femme style to them. Normally I’d have taken them off and left them in my car, but it was quite bright yesterday afternoon as I pulled in, and I simply forgot to take ‘em off. By the time I was halfway through the store, headed to the time clock, I realized I still had them on. “Oh well just push ‘em up on top of my head and I’ll put them in my locker for the night.”
Punched in and headed for my locker. Evening crew wise guy young smart mouth, ( everybody knows that person ) says “Nice sunglasses, did you steal them from my girlfriend?”

My answer, “No, she gave them to me” ….

Enough “dead silence” to hear a stocking drop.

Thanks every body for giving me courage.

JoAnnDallas
05-30-2008, 07:52 PM
Reminds me of a T-shirt I saw at the Mall. It was bright Pink and in large bold black letters it said, "Keep on laughing, this is your girlfriends T-shirt".

kym
05-30-2008, 08:18 PM
or my fave t-shirt in man mode: just because i wear panties doesn't mean you have to stare.

Lisa Rose
05-30-2008, 08:43 PM
Reminds me of a T-shirt I saw at the Mall. It was bright Pink and in large bold black letters it said, "Keep on laughing, this is your girlfriends T-shirt".

Would luv to have one of those.

Chloe' Buffington
05-30-2008, 08:49 PM
I have a pink one I've worn out to karaoke that says "Save the Ta-Tas"

Angie G
05-31-2008, 12:17 AM
Phyliss you go girl. :hugs:
Angie

CD Susan
05-31-2008, 12:39 AM
Phyliss, that was a good come back to the jerk with the big mouth. I just hate people like that.