PDA

View Full Version : stepping out

annabellesmooth
05-31-2008, 12:36 AM
hi girls went out last night, in a loveley red dress with a "v" neck, black anclet boots, dark stockings, pink cardigane black sholder length wavey hair, and bright red lippy... went to the "taxi club" in sydney, (very tranni,cd feindly) their was a small croud, that was all smiles on 2nd floor, went up to the 3rd(dance floor) were there was an even smaller croud. but they were very enteraning on the floor (lots of dirty dancing, (i think! they knew each other) and had a small dance my self (broke a heel, dam) so i slinked to a drinks table n relaxed,... spoke to a nice guy, and also 2 drink affected slobs, they got the flick an a knckle drager (ape) who in sisted on looking in my small pink handbag, who didnt get a chance,.. if i hadent snaped a heel i would of wanderd to the aria club it a bit more full on with party people, so all in all a not very exiting night but still ok:daydreaming:
i was hopeing for more oh la la,... sa la ve:battingeyelashes:
till next time big hugs n best wishers
annabelle lol

flyhigh26
05-31-2008, 01:32 AM
lol,
sounds like you had fun. I also happen to be upstairs lastnight. Was just watching the dancing. I havnt been there in a few months. Went down to have a smoke a few drinks then went to stonewall.
Taxi, I have to say is a decent club, just wish there were more people there though.