PDA

View Full Version : Monday 26th May, 16:00

tricia_uktv
05-31-2008, 03:46 AM
Done it! wow and I'm still on cloud nine five days later. I walked around a big shopping centre in Manchester, fully dressed and made up, went in and out of shops browsing. Was allowed to try things on the changing rooms. Went and had a coffee in a busy area where I touched up my make-up in front of everybody. Walked around for about three hours then had to go because I needed the toilet - anyone got any idea which one to use? Feel I can do anything now! Pic is of me in a safe area getting ready to do it. Some knew but no bad comments at all. Brill - but next expedition still two weeks away as I can't do it at home. It was the most amazing experience of my life!

Lana_CD
05-31-2008, 03:56 AM
Congratulations on your venture. While I have only shopped while totally underdressed, I am envious of those who have ventured into the shopping world in full fem attire and not been given a hard time about it. Maybe, one day, I too will venture into the same arena.

Kate Simmons
05-31-2008, 07:43 AM
You look nice Hon. I'm glad you had a good time.:thumbsup::)

Suzy Harrison
05-31-2008, 08:39 AM
Congratulations ~ isn't it a wonderful feeling ?

You'll find it gets easier over time too, which allows you to enjoy the experience even more. You have nice legs by the way !

:hugs: Suzy

TxKimberly
05-31-2008, 09:04 AM
Congrats! Jeese it's getting kind of crowded out here these days! lol

TGMarla
05-31-2008, 09:13 AM
Fabulous! I'm sure it was a terrific experience for you! :D

tricia_uktv
05-31-2008, 12:37 PM
Ha-ha - all the guys say I have chicken legs (except one or two?)

Congratulations ~ isn't it a wonderful feeling ?

You'll find it gets easier over time too, which allows you to enjoy the experience even more. You have nice legs by the way !

:hugs: Suzy

carolinewalker_2000
05-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Well done Tricia; sounds as though you had a great time

Julie York
05-31-2008, 05:38 PM
You are either very brave or nuts. I think to go walkabout in Manchester you are both. But as you pointed out, nothing bad happaned. Good lesson all round.:thumbsup:

Tomara
05-31-2008, 06:07 PM
Congatulations Tricia , I am glad to hear you had a fun time , there will be no stopping you now ! You look great too . :hugs: Tomara

Angela-Russell
05-31-2008, 06:40 PM
WOW, well doneTricia, must have been a great experience. Nice pic too xx

Amy Hepker
05-31-2008, 06:52 PM
WAY TO GOOOOO!!!!!!! That is way cool.

icequeen
05-31-2008, 07:02 PM
wow...congrats! I'm glad you had a great time!

JoAnnDallas
05-31-2008, 09:17 PM
Congrads.....Don't it feel great......I still get a little thrilled every time I go out fully dressed.

KayR
06-01-2008, 09:31 AM
Hi Tricia!
Where did you go - into the centre (Arndale area), or the Trafford Centre? There's a number of TV's who frequent Manchester - the Gay Village is a reasonably safe bolt hole.
Any way, good luck to you, you brave girl!!

tricia_uktv
06-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Hi Tricia!
Where did you go - into the centre (Arndale area), or the Trafford Centre? There's a number of TV's who frequent Manchester - the Gay Village is a reasonably safe bolt hole.
Any way, good luck to you, you brave girl!!

Went into the Arndale Centre, second floor full of lovely girly shops. Picture taken is outside Paddy's Goose in the Gay Village which, as you say, is reasonably safe. Interestingly enough I get more comments there than in the City. Its so full of straights!

Angie G
06-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Congrats on the big step Tricia I've got to talk to the wife I fell I must go shopping totally emfeme one in my life. Well I'm glad you enjoyed you go girl.:hugs:
Angie

NatalieBliss
06-07-2008, 10:23 PM
Congratulations!

carolyn todd
06-09-2008, 05:43 AM
congratulations tricia on your trip out in the sunshine.

well done
carolyn xx

kay_jessica
06-09-2008, 06:39 AM
You are either very brave or nuts. I think to go walkabout in Manchester you are both. But as you pointed out, nothing bad happaned. Good lesson all round.:thumbsup:

Julie, Manchester (Canal Street anyway) is probably one of the safest places in the world you could go dressed. And for that matter dressed in anything you like. Check out http://www.sparkle.org.uk/ It happens every year, and was run by Kim Angel of http://www.theangels.co.uk

So if any of you transatlantic girls find your selves over here on 27th, 28th and 29th June then Manchester is the place to be.

Unfortunately, I have to Granny sit. She is 90 odd and is going to her final college reunion in Leeds. Not far away I know, but I don't want to give her a premature heart attack.

tricia_uktv
06-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Julie, Manchester (Canal Street anyway) is probably one of the safest places in the world you could go dressed. And for that matter dressed in anything you like. Check out http://www.sparkle.org.uk/ It happens every year, and was run by Kim Angel of http://www.theangels.co.uk

So if any of you transatlantic girls find your selves over here on 27th, 28th and 29th June then Manchester is the place to be.

Unfortunately, I have to Granny sit. She is 90 odd and is going to her final college reunion in Leeds. Not far away I know, but I don't want to give her a premature heart attack.

And message me if you are coming up and want to meet people because I am lucky enough to be there (and know the scene). I am happy to meet up with anyone from this forum! Thanks Kay :)

AliciaWeb
06-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Well done Tricia and thanks for sharing your excitement with us. Your description brings back lovely memories of my first outing.