PDA

View Full Version : "Your A Dichotomy"

Joy Carter
05-31-2008, 08:40 AM
The physical therapist said as I lay on the workout table. "I mean your a retired police officer, you have a conservative hair cut, and you ware earrings." She then leaned over me to get a look at my other ear. Then turn to my lovely wife who was sitting there and asked, "Do you guys share earrings ?" She replied that I have my own. What was I going to say, with the wife right there ? And I wasn't going to tell the therapist, Collen who I am. That would have ruined that day right there. This was my first week in PT, and Collen was great with me. But a couple of days prior, I miss stepped and tore a muscle, that was hurting like hell, as she put me through an exercise. Colleen was concerned that the muscle maybe bulging up the skin, so she pulled my pajama pants down, without much notice, exposing my incision and much more. It's a good thing I'm having trouble dressing, as putting on under ware has been too difficult, other wise I'm sure she would have busted out laughing, had I had on my usual black Bali briefs.

TGMarla
05-31-2008, 09:08 AM
Ouch! Yes, good thing!

docrobbysherry
05-31-2008, 09:22 AM
But, I'm not sure if u had a sex change operation, or a hernia!?

Joy Carter
05-31-2008, 09:30 AM
But, I'm not sure if u had a sex change operation, or a hernia!?

I guess I should have explained, that I had a hip implant on the nineteenth. Very soar lady I be. But before you know it, I'll be chasing rabbits again. Get ready Sarah ! heheheheh

sandra-leigh
05-31-2008, 02:45 PM
I guess I should have explained, that I had a hip implant on the nineteenth.

Some of us just wear fanny pads, but Joy goes all the way for a hip implant! :heehee:

Amy Hepker
05-31-2008, 03:18 PM
Joy. Are you getting taller? It looks like it in your Avatar.