PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Mornings...

Robyn2006
05-31-2008, 09:30 AM
Just a silly little poll here, wondering how many of you out there are wait until the weekend as I do to jump over the gender fence. For me, it's all about the weekend, all about Saturday mornings where within I finally have some down-time and am able to become the woman I so wish I was born to be. Off with the drab, everyday nonsense, for God's sake... This is my time to be! Nearly every Saturday you'll find me, after a long morning's bath, primping and adorning myself with more makeup than any respectful girl should wear, feeling so alive with my breast forms attached where they rightfully belong and parading myself to and from my wonderful closet in a whimsical attempt to find that perfect outfit that simply doesn't exist... :c9:

Any of this sound familiar?

xxxooo,
Robyn

Toni_Lynn
05-31-2008, 09:35 AM
Funny you should ask that -- as I sit here in just my nightie sipping coffee.

Saturday mornings are a special time and that is what my wife and I do together. Just sit and talk. She's working this morning - -sigh!

Friday nights aren't too bad either. We sat in our nighties on the bed watching an old movie while wearing our nighties eating the last of the ice cream right out of the container :)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

serinalynn
05-31-2008, 09:55 AM
I am hesitant to respond to this I also used to look forward to saturday mornings to dressup all girly and go shopping. I already have all the stuff I need and most all the nice to have things too. So being already girly dressed I ll play on the internet for a while and post a few responces in the forum and hang out for a while.

Jocelyn Quivers
05-31-2008, 09:57 AM
My work schedule is all over the place, so I have to take the time to dress whenever its available which is rarely on the weekends.

Chloe Renee
05-31-2008, 10:02 AM
My time is scattered throught the week lately I haven't been doing a lot of dressing though.. Not through a lack of want, more of time. Although in the next couple weeks I have a lot of girlie time expected.

janet p
05-31-2008, 10:06 AM
As I read this in my nightie I realized that yes Saturday is special that when I get to sit around any way I feel like and do things like shaving my legs and other parts without rushing and then I can put on my favorite skirt and blouseand be me for the rest of the weekend.:love:

Cristi
05-31-2008, 10:06 AM
I'm usually dressed pretty much whenever I am home. But Saturday mornings do usually end up being a nice time to relax with a cup of coffee, either still in my nightgown and robe, or all dressed up in a skirt or dress and forms.

Eventually, I'll have to switch to drab so I can go out or start working on some project or other, but these few hours are all about relaxing.

TGMarla
05-31-2008, 10:32 AM
At present, I am able to dress about 4 times a week. But Saturday mornings are my opportunity to go the whole 9 yards, with full makeup. I absolutely look forward to it! That's when I'm able to take pictures, and indulge myself in feminine pleasures the most!

Carol A
05-31-2008, 11:20 AM
Guess I am the lucky girl here as being retired I dress almost everyday. My wife has become so used to seeing me enfem she does think a thing about it, now she will tell me if my dress isn't proper or she doesn't like my outfit. Oh yes one last thing, she HATES bright red lipstick.

Claire3
05-31-2008, 11:52 AM
work full time and live alone,yep,whenever i can

Veronica 1
05-31-2008, 02:44 PM
I have to work until noon on Saturdays and then I do a couple hours of shopping before I go totally fem. Panties are worn 24/7 and bra and forms every evening but the full me is only for a day and a half each week.

Sinthia
05-31-2008, 04:51 PM
Oh yes one last thing, she HATES bright red lipstick.

Then don't let her borrow yours. Have her get her own lipstick!

Jaydee
05-31-2008, 05:28 PM
I travel a lot for business, so I dress most of the time in hotels. When I am home, Fridays are my "dressing" day. My wife volunteers at a park and is gone for about 10 hours. If she doesn't go for some reason, I get sad because I really look forward to my Fridays.

Jaydee

linnea
05-31-2008, 06:48 PM
My response--whenever I can--is really the truth. It seems to go in streaks. I am able to dress for several days in a row and then only once in awhile and then not at all for several weeks. However, even in that streaky situation, I wear panties almost every day. I don't count that, but if I did, I would say "every day."

JoAnnDallas
05-31-2008, 09:14 PM
I underdress durn the day and in the evening, I have on panties, Satin PJ's, and 1" slides.

docrobbysherry
05-31-2008, 11:53 PM
If I have my daughter that weekend. If not, I usually dress at least one weekend day. I was in my femsuit most of the afternoon today. Probably will be Sunday afternoon, too. Plus, I may dress an evening during the week also.

Mollyanne
06-01-2008, 03:20 AM
I usually dress whenever I can but I am ALWAYS underdressed, bra, matching panties and pantyhose. I wouldn't feel right without my lingerie on!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

tricia_uktv
06-01-2008, 03:40 AM
I can't dress at home (kids you know) but every fortnight I try to get away - flexi days at work are good. I tend to travel Friday, go out dressed Friday night then have all Saturday dressed. Sunday is difficult.

LisaSae
06-01-2008, 04:53 AM
Sunday evenings are usually my time but if I'm so inclined I'll do so during the week as well. Friday and Saturday night are almost always out as my SO or friends wanna go do something.

Audrey34
06-01-2008, 09:51 AM
I dress up when the mood hits me. Sometimes I enjoy dressing up a couple of hours before I get ready to go to work (naturally I change into guy mode before leaving home). I also enjoy dressing up early Saturday and early Sunday mornings. But the bulk of my dress up time is in the evening (either Fri, Sat or Sun).
-Audrey

Tomara
06-01-2008, 10:04 AM
I live alone and because of that I dress when I feel like it . I find it very comforting to be able to wear the clothes I want when I want to . Tomara

jasmine57
06-01-2008, 10:51 AM
I try and dress every chance I get but I dress almost every Saturday and Sunday. I love being able to be enfemme all weekend. Most Sundays I get up, shave and shower and put on my makeup and stay dressed all day and night.

CD Susan
06-01-2008, 09:59 PM
I live alone and because of that I dress when I feel like it . I find it very comforting to be able to wear the clothes I want when I want to . Tomara

I am one of the lucky ones in this regard as well.I can dress whenever I want to with no restrictions what so ever. I have not always been so fortunate but that is my situation now and I am grateful for it.

sissystephanie
06-01-2008, 10:17 PM
I'm Stephanie whenever I can be! Which, oddly enough is almost every day for at least some time. As I have said in many other posts, I dress because I am more comfortable in feminine clothes. Today, I had a Tux on for the better part of the day. Had to do with functions at 2 different Churches. As soon as the last function ended and I could get back home, Stephanie came out to play. I/Stephanie even went grocery shopping. Above the knee skirt, tight knit tank top with visible bra underneath(didn't realize it was visible until I walked past a mirror on the way out) and open toe sandals showing my sparkly bright red toes. Of course, panties under all!

I am a man. but I love female clothing!! On me!!:)

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

jenniferj
06-01-2008, 11:10 PM
oops - you left out the inverse of your question as a possible model.

I am almost always guy mode on weekends, when we do our yardwork and see friends and go to the orange store (home depot). In a way, it's a special time (but in reverse).

I dress mostly during the week, when I can work from home.

ni-nite. time to go to bed.

-jj

rachel_rachel
06-02-2008, 12:35 AM
Friday nights for me, if nothing else is planned... Shower, and completly shaven from head to toe. Except for my back, i'm not allowed to. That's the comprmise from my wife.

Then when the kids are settled and put to bed i get to wear whatever i want. Just last Friday night i wore my favorite bra and knickers set to bed and even left my breast forms in as well. It felt great to wake up during the night and feel the weight on my chest.

Ziggyplayedgtr
06-02-2008, 03:34 AM
Since i've moved out of the dorms and into a place with my own room i've been sleeping more and more en femme. Waking up in the morning is such a more pleasant experience!

dominique
06-02-2008, 03:49 AM
For me it's during the day until about lunchtime during the week. When the kids are at school and wife away working. Its my special time.

Angie G
06-02-2008, 09:55 AM
I dress Monday -Friday and give the week ends to my wife as her husband. It's the balance for us and it works for me as long as I get to wear my panties on the weekend.:hugs:
Angie

Angie G
06-02-2008, 09:59 AM
I give the weekend to my wife and dress Monday-Friday It works for us. And I do wear my panties on the weekend. and the works for me. :hugs:
Angie

DeeDeeB
06-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Most evenings after work, Saturdays when we're not going out and most Sunday afternoons. I do keep the makeup fairly light (no foundation) unless I have all day to dress.

Dee