PDA

View Full Version : Working in the Office

Paulette
05-31-2008, 06:02 PM
Last night I got dressed in a nice cotton sleeveless dress that comes just to the knee which is a little short for me as I like my dresses to come a couple inches below the knee. It was a a little cool so I put on a crochet sweater to keep my back warm and my heels and decided around 10:30PM that the building cleaning crew would be done and I could go to the office and get some work done as Paulette. Paulette is always much more efficient and she really gets the work done, as it is the end of the month billings need to go out so money can come in. Driving to the office I was amazed at the amount of traffic in the downtown area and I was hoping for a parking space near the building, yet any parking place would be nice.

As approach the block where my building is located i note that street was full of people, it seems that a play had just let out and everyone was headed for their cars in the parking lot by my building. I had resided my self to parking a couple of blocks away when I spied a space in front of the building. Pulling to the curb and getting parked the throng of people from the play started to pass my car in waves. I waited for a couple of minutes for a time when there would be a lull in the traffic and stepped out of the car and headed for the building. My timing was good up to a point then several of the people turned with me to go to a club a couple of doors down from my office. As I approached the door I heard a lady say wait a second honey let make sure she get into the building I noticed a couple of guys hanging around the ATM machine. I got the door open and glanced back and mouthed than you and smiled. They went on their way and I got on the elevator to my office.

After working for several hours and using the ladies room down the hall with the special key to get in, it was time to call it a night. I closed everything up and took the elevator to the first floor and left the building. Stepping back outside I did not notice that a small breeze had kicked up and as I was walking to the corner to go to the car a gust of wind caught my dress and I had make a mad grab to hold it down(caught it mid thigh, close but not panty flash ). My first thought was to see if anyone was on the street to see and there were a couple of couples walking towards me about a half of a block away. I noticed that the ladies were holding their dresses as I was and I really enjoyed the fact that I was being able to experience another real girl thing. The wind felt cool on my freshly shaved and bare legs (casual dress = no nylons, heck most of the women today do not wear nylons with dresses at all) and when the gust hit I got a surprise blast of cool air on my panties. No worry about the tuck after that.
For me it is the simple things that I really enjoy, like having to lift the hem of a long skirt or dress to walk up or down the stairs, making sure your feet are pointed in the right direction in the ladies room, driving in heels and just all of the other little things that girls do because they are wearing certain clothes.

Alana65
05-31-2008, 07:18 PM
Paulette,

It seems like you had a fun and exciting adventure. Your description of the entire event helped me picture it in my mind (and it was thrilling :daydreaming:). What was your first thought on that lady saying, "Let's wait for her to get inside." That must've had you on :c9:, hun (I know I would be). Thank you for sharing the adventure with us. :hugs:

Alana

paulaN
05-31-2008, 09:30 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun to me. One of the things that I can't seem to get a handle on yet. Is getting into a car with a skirt on. I'm going to keep practicing till I get it. Oh ya next time take a picture please. That way I don't have to imagine how big your smile was. keep on gurlen.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
06-01-2008, 04:15 PM
The wind up your skirt is fantastic. Like many here I like to wear skirts, I'm not lying I really like to wear skirts, the shorter the better. I also like soft wispy and flowing fabrics that are light weight. But if you go out in slightly windy weather the skirts are always blown up, with you having to catch them before too much is revealed. :battingeyelashes:

But that is one of the things I like about wearing skirts, it reminds you of how feminine you are. :battingeyelashes:

I enjoyed your outing. :battingeyelashes:

melissa_rinaldi
06-01-2008, 08:35 PM
I thought I had 'guts' when it came to taking risks. I would never think of going to office, regardless of the time. OK, I've thought of it - even went so far as to consider it - but I didn't come close to following through.

As for the wind, I rather enjoy going out when it's windy. I agree that it becomes a 'feminine' experience. The way I figure it, if someone gets a 'peek', it's just more attention, right? I believe most of us are looking for some type of attention (appreciation?) when we go out. The wind is a lot different than intentionally flashing someone! It's the wig I worry about in those situations.

PeggySue
06-01-2008, 09:02 PM
I agree! I could never begin to think of working in the office no matter how late or off hours it might be. I don't want to lose my job even though they talk about diversity.

Hugs,
PS

Princess29
06-01-2008, 11:11 PM
Cool, sounds like a great adventure

Cristi
06-02-2008, 11:00 PM
I'd love to go to the office late at night to get some work done... but there is pretty high security where I work, including about 4 security cameras I would have to pass to get to my office, including one 'night vision' camera just for the parking lot.

I know from previous conversations with our security guy that if somebody logs in (keypad lock and alarm at the door) after hours, he reviews the security footage to see what was going on. Good thing I learned that before the temptation got too high!!

Byllie
06-03-2008, 10:53 AM
One of the things that I can't seem to get a handle on yet is getting into a car with a skirt on.
This one came to be because of a recent back pain I had (no laughs, please).

Guys enter cars by placing one foot into the well in front of the seat, sitting down, and then bringing in the other leg.

Okay, now let's rearrange that order. Try sitting down first, lady-like, side-wise in the seat. Now bring your legs in one at a time.

Ta Da!

Paulette
06-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Let me answer several questions at once:
1. I have no fear of being fired or even chewed out as The CEO is the one wearing the dress.
2. It felt wonderful to be acknowledged as a female and referred to by the female pronoun her by another female and the pink cloud i am sure is what kept Paulette working so long and getting so much accomplished.
3. I have been out many time in the wind which plays hell with the hair but oh what fun it is to have to maintain your dignity by holding your skirt or dress. Walking in the city can be tricky as sometimes you do not feel a breeze until you pass an intersection of a street or alley and if it is an alley it can surprise you and need a quick grab for modesty (and or fear of scaring others with the sight of my ample bottom in pretty panties). Just like here society frowns on showing panties or other parts of your underwear. FYI lighter sheer fabric fly much faster than cotton and heavier ones so when wearing a sheer skirt you really have to be alert.
4. As Byllie mentions the only way of getting in or out of a car with your modesty intact is to sit first on the seat and swivel your cute butt into the car bringing the attached legs in after or sticking them out first. I have found that a gentle hand place on the hem does wonders in preventing the ride up effect that can occur with certain fabrics. Also by using the swivel method you get a chance to get both feet firmly on the ground before setting off in your heels. The first time I got in the car I forgot that I had on heels for just a slit second (that was the time it took to roll my angle over) and I went almost to the ground when the spike heel I was wearing did not have enough surface for the parking lot I was getting out on. You can imagine the sight of me hanging on to the steering wheel trying to get back up on those pins. Ladies let's just say it was not a pretty sight, the only good coming from it was that I did have clean pretty panties on and I was able to right myself.