PDA

View Full Version : What a Great Time

Kim_Bitzflick
05-31-2008, 06:03 PM
Hi girls,

It's hard to believe, but it's been 8 weeks since i moved to Greenville SC. In that time I have been able to dress EVERY WEEKEND! what a time it has been. To sum it up GREAT! but soon my wife & kids will be here & i won't be able to dress for awhile. Some of you read my post about TGI Fridays. I tried to post pics from my Palm' but no luck. Suffice to say Greenville has been good to me & my male persona.

I'll write a long story for you when i get my full size computer.

Thanks to all on this site who inspired me to get out.

Hugs

Kim

Veronica 1
05-31-2008, 07:47 PM
That is great, hon. I am so glad that you have had the time to be yourself and have a great time. It will be a hard change when the family gets back so prepare yourself for some unattainable urges if you cannot dress in front of them. I went through something similar last year when I was on holidays for two weeks, dressed 24/7 and drifted into the Pink Fog. When I had to go back to work, I was so distracted by my conflicting male/female thoughts that I had a lot of slips of the tongue and my fem walk became the normal. (Blamed it on hip pain.) Just something to think about.

Kim_Bitzflick
06-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Ronnie,

I understand. It will be difficult. It's hard going back after just one day.

Kim

CD Susan
06-04-2008, 02:08 AM
Kim, I am glad to hear that you have been having such a good time. I know how important it is to have time alone so make the most of it while it lasts. I remember going thru similar situations myself and I always enjoyed myself as much as the circumstance allowed me to. It sounds like you are doing the same thing I did so enjoy it and just be yourself.

cdisgood
06-04-2008, 08:58 AM
Sounds great!! Hope you can still find the time once your family arrives!

DonnaT
06-04-2008, 10:12 AM
Glad to hear you've had a good time.

Question though. Is all the going out hampering your finding of a house to bring out the family?