PDA

View Full Version : This Month!!!

Felix
06-01-2008, 10:17 AM
Well the last month has been eventful what with two visits to Liverpool due to my parents 60th wedding and all. The best thing that has happened to me lately is my mate Punkster on here moving into my spare room :D it's great living with a trans man someone who understands me and I feel comfortable and confident around. Someone who understands trans issues it makes such a difference :) He's a great bloke who I've known for seven years almost and we have always been around when we've needed support for each other, we are buddies in the truest sense of the word. Felix :hugs: Punkster

xx Felix :hugs:

Holly
06-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Very cool, Felix. It's always nice to have someone around that you can share things with.

Felix
06-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Yeah Holly it sure is xx Felix :hugs:

KrazyKat
06-01-2008, 11:55 AM
:hugs:Wonderful news, Felix!! Glad it worked out for the both of you!!

And yet another "Man Cave"!!:devil: Hat's off to you both!!

kerrianna
06-01-2008, 02:12 PM
:
And yet another "Man Cave"!!:devil:

Yes... remind me to steer clear of it. :heehee:

Congrats Felix. Felix and Punkster. Yeah...should maybe steer clear of that flat. :D

:hugs::love:

Punkster
06-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Just wanna say thanks to Felix for being there when I really need the support. You are a true friend. I just hope all the loud music and moodiness doesnt do your head in lol

Charleen
06-02-2008, 06:05 AM
That IS good news! Enjoy yourselves guys!

Sandra
06-02-2008, 09:40 AM
Oh my I can just see it dishes in the sink and clothes all over the place :tongueout

Seriously though guys glad it's working out for the two of you.

mylitta
06-02-2008, 10:33 AM
That's great news. Nothing better than a true friend. Good luck to you.

Felix
06-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Lol no dishes in the sink here I like a clean tidy house, lived in yeah but clean and tidy. In fact made a curry tonight for Punkster, myself and a very special friend and everything is now clean and tidy and away lol. Hey Punkster my friend I love ya taste in music so no worries mate :) and its my pleasure to be here for ya what are good mates for ya have always been around for me. Remember that seven hour phone call we had it was ace never done that with anyone lol :eek: it was ace like spending the day together gossiping!!!! Like I said it makes such an incredible difference having someone around that understands trans issues so thanx my friend :hugs: :hugs::hugs: I knopw ya gonna be alright sweets I just know it and my gut feelings are nearly always right as ya know Hun! xx Felix :hugs:

Taylor105
06-15-2008, 12:14 PM
OKay, I wanted to come and visit you guys until I read you were cooking curry!! I would run in the opposite direction dude!! Even the smell of that stuff makes me sick. But I am so happy you have a roomie again. I was so worried about you for the longest time bro!!

Kieron Andrew
06-15-2008, 12:21 PM
OKay, I wanted to come and visit you guys until I read you were cooking curry!! I would run in the opposite direction dude!! Even the smell of that stuff makes me sick. But I am so happy you have a roomie again. I was so worried about you for the longest time bro!!

ok we are like twins or something....i hate curry

Taylor105
06-20-2008, 05:39 PM
ok we are like twins or something....i hate curry

LOL It's the worst!!

Punkster
06-21-2008, 05:05 AM
Lmao....curry rocks!

ZenFrost
06-21-2008, 12:40 PM
curry rocks!

I read this and wondered what a curry rock was. :doh:

Kieron Andrew
06-21-2008, 12:49 PM
I read this and wondered what a curry rock was. :doh:

ive heard of southern fried rock but not curried rock lol

Punkster
06-22-2008, 07:20 AM
The Curry rock...

The curry rock was first found by the intrepid explorer S.Lightlylost. At the time he was actually looking for his wristwatch when he happened to stumble upon it. Our intrepid explorer found our curry rock outside the chip shop down the high street. The curry rock in fact is a highly developed creature of unknown origin that waits outside English chipshops emitting the aroma of curry where by passing revellers fancying chips would say "ah sod it lets gofor a curry"`.... thus the decline of English chippies was started.