PDA

View Full Version : Asian faces

brawearingbimbo
06-01-2008, 11:01 AM
After seeing the pictures of Maryannsung and hers friends http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83556
I would like to know what is it about asian males that they can look so female. I've seen lots of other pictures where they make it look so easy. There is a Japanese game show where they make guys look fantastic. Are there any faceoligists out there who can tell me what it is that they have or don't have. I have sometimes wished I was asian because of this, better looking face and smaller body.

CharleneT
06-01-2008, 11:41 AM
I do not think that it is so much that their facial structure is more suited to gender bending. I think we are just not so used to the subtle gender signals/signs. When you view a person of another race you are not seeing them with the same critical eye that you have for your own race.

C.

Sinthia
06-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Well, for one thing,Asians have less body hair (lucky gurls) that we Westerners, so the face is easier to make up. But looking at the photos, they are very pretty.

Mitzi
06-01-2008, 12:02 PM
I wish!!!
Mitzi

AmandaM
06-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Asians also can have lighter frames than Caucasians or Africans. And this goes for the face too. Of course, there are Asians who have real mugs too, so YMMV! Ok, not the most politically correct. But, it's probably not a race thing for passability.

LilSissyStevie
06-01-2008, 03:50 PM
I hate to say it, but this could be one of those "they all look alike to me" things. I guess if you are not asian then you might tend to overlook the differences. I work with a lot of asian women and I guarantee you they could tell the difference in a heartbeat. :2c:

DianaGomez
06-01-2008, 04:03 PM
I do not think that it is so much that their facial structure is more suited to gender bending. I think we are just not so used to the subtle gender signals/signs. When you view a person of another race you are not seeing them with the same critical eye that you have for your own race.

C.I agree with this 100%. I have always thought this to be the case, BUT, the other comments as to smaller bodies, less hair etc contribute as well. Otherwise, blacks (hope the word doesnt offend, its hard to choose a word that is PC in the whole world. Apologies if I've used the wrong one) would also be more suited in white eyes as would latinos.

KateSpade83
06-01-2008, 06:51 PM
I'm asain, but I've seen really pretty passable crossdressers from all races!

tgirlinva
06-01-2008, 06:53 PM
I think that it's just a genetic thing. I have found that in every race, there are individuals that would be passable and other not. It's just your luck of draw really. I myself am Asian and don't think I am passable. I guess your eye is trained to see the little details. Also, what I have found is that some girls are passable on camera, but not in real life.... so, don't think too much of great photos.

IMkrystal
06-01-2008, 09:54 PM

C.

As a kid, I remember being told by a "white" person that, All "Black people look alike" This is over 45 years ago.

I have always felt to be passable is not about looks, but it is a learned "ART." Few men have taken the time to study how to be female

ladytrackrunner
06-01-2008, 09:57 PM
im asian and i guess it works with passable all depends on what u wear and how u apply the make up