PDA

View Full Version : "put it up then"

Wendy me
05-11-2005, 04:56 PM
this after noon i was getting ready to mow the grass in the back yard . wearing a tank top and short shorts...and my hair in a poney tail.... my wife came home from work ....your not going out in the yard with your hair like that....
like what i asked she said in that poney tail you look like a girl.....ok now not wanting trouble i took it out shook my head ... she looked shook her head and said put it up .....your hair looks better up ....some people you just can't please....her next comment was you need a hair cut ... i said not happening..... :p

Sigrid
05-11-2005, 05:04 PM
put it in a nice french braid. that'll teach her.

Katrina
05-11-2005, 05:16 PM
No...put your hair in pigtails...

eileen1969
05-11-2005, 05:52 PM
just whip her with your hair hun! and then stick your tonque out :p and say hey just cause I'm sexy don't hate me for this~ ;)

racheal
05-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Gotta keep that pony tail - great hair style and so many things you can do - braiding, different tail styles, don't give it up - work it girl!

Holly
05-11-2005, 06:45 PM
Don't give up the ponytail, hon.

Melissa A.
05-11-2005, 06:50 PM
Good for you, Wendy. I think this calls for some color. Red highlights, maybe?

Hugs,

Melissa :)

You look like a girl? Did she really mean that as a bad thing? :confused:

Priscilla1018
05-11-2005, 08:37 PM
Go for it sister!I'm growing mine out again who knows how long it will get this time. :eek:

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Wendy me
05-11-2005, 08:50 PM
melissa red highlights??well maybe..i think she just don't get it like this whole thing will go away...the hair stays for shureyes she gets a bit grumpy but i can better live with that rather than me grumpy......from a short "him" hair cut to now has been a long 4 mounths.....the girl thing i don't get it like you said ...."You look like a girl? Did she really mean that as a bad thing?" i can't see it as a bad thing.....

Alie
05-11-2005, 09:11 PM
Wendy,

You have a priviledge to be able to have long hair. Your wife may feel a little threatened. If you kept it long, is there a style she would feel comfortable with. If you cut it a little, would you gain a lot with her? Listen to her feelings and perhaps you may find a solution. When you give a little you may gain much.

Wendy me
05-11-2005, 09:29 PM
yes the style she would like is a "mens" regular cut....yuck that....i have cut it in the past but never liked it mutch...i love my wife and don't tell her how to cut her hair (it's way shorter than mine)......