PDA

View Full Version : Went For A Ride Again

jamiecd636
06-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Last night I had the opportunity to go for the second time. I was dressed in a black skirt and baby doll top with makeup but no wig. The hardest part was leaving my apartment as I share an entrance with several other apartments. The sound of my high heels on the lobby floor and on the pavement walking to my car was so exciting, my heart was racing. Drove around the city for an hour, hit a drive-in for a soda and stopped for gas. The station was closed but well lit at a major intersection. Several cars passed and a guy walking down the street passed. No comments.

What a great experience. The feeling if driving in heels and the night air on my legs was fantastic. I was stopped at traffic lights with cars next to me. I am sure some of the drivers noticed but no one reacted at all. Next time my goal will be to park then take a walk down a street.

Kristen Marie
06-01-2008, 02:21 PM
Driving while dressed is sooo exciting. That must have been such fun.

I am curious why no wig? I love having my wig on when I drive.

susan2010
06-01-2008, 03:13 PM
Jamiecd: Sounds like you had a great time. I went for a short drive dressed for the first time last month after a support group meeting. It really is a great feeling.

KarynDavis
06-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Driving while dressed has alway been easy for me. I probably drive much safer and saner when dressed en femme. I have never had a hassle with the police and don't really need and experience like that. Just act normal and you shouldn't have many problems.....

linnea
06-01-2008, 05:44 PM
It's fun to go out for a drive en femme! Congratulations! I'm sure that it was great.

JoAnnDallas
06-01-2008, 07:15 PM
Going out for a drive was one of my first outings. As was going for gasoline fully dressed. It was one of these dress and drives to fill up the old SUV that I decided to take it notch up. After I filled up, I got my purse, walked into the station store, got a bottle of water, paid for it, and then walked back tot the SUV. It was my first solo outing where I came face-to-face with someone and I passed.

Firegirl
06-01-2008, 07:23 PM
I wish I had the guts to get all pretty and go out driving.
Lucky you:daydreaming:

JoAnnDallas
06-01-2008, 07:42 PM
Firegirl.......Dress and drive is properly one of the safest and most enjoyable ways to CD. Your car is like a cocoon. with the tint in most car windows, it makes it harder to tell who a person is other that their general sex. Also the time that you will spend at an intersection, stop sign, or stop light is brief. Then too most people will not look at you as they are busy driving their own car/truck. even the people on the side of the road will not notice you and again with the window tint and speed of the car will have a very hard time telling who is driving other than their general sex.

CD Susan
06-01-2008, 08:44 PM
I too like to dress and drive and do it quite often. It is a thrill and no one seems to notice so the risk factor is low. Just drive carefully obey the laws and never drink and drive while dressed. This is a great way to gain confidence and I enjoy doing it. I have gone one step further and now go on bike rides while dressed. You are more exposed while riding a bike but you still have the mobility factor on your side. Both of these things are a great way to be out while dressed without the difficulties of being on foot. Doing this has been a major boost to my confidence level and puts me closer to going all the way out en femme.

jamie55
06-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Hi Jamie: One of the coolest things to do is drive in skirt & heels. I do as often as I can, nearly everyday. I even drive my trucks in skirt & heels once in a while when the situation warrants it. Hardly anyone pays attention to what the other drivers look like so it's a relative easy way to get out while dressed to whatever degree suits you.

Nicolette01
06-01-2008, 11:20 PM
I've always said that driving in a set of sexy heels is sooooooooooooooo erotic!!!!!!!!!!

audrey-lynn
06-02-2008, 06:51 AM
I love to go for a drive while fully dressed. It's the greatest feeling.

Danielle
06-02-2008, 07:53 AM
I must agree with you gals,I did it to return a rental,I was with my stockings and heels with a long ruffled skirt...the feeling was unforgettable.Its the boost that we need to go out fully dressed up.Enjoy it girls its so sexxy:daydreaming:

Angie G
06-02-2008, 09:21 AM
I some times drive home from work at night fully dressed and love it I drive the interstate for 18 miles and go through 2 e-z pass booths then 5-1/2 miles after that through a small village. It is a rush.:hugs:
Angie

JoAnnDallas
06-02-2008, 12:17 PM
I always drive to my Tri-Ess meeting fully dressed. Right now it is daylight when I drive there and night when I drive home. It is about 45 minutes each way.

Donna Michelle
06-02-2008, 12:22 PM
I couldn't go in public dressed as a woman without a wig, because I am bald on the top of my head! Why didn't you wear your wig? I must admit that I have taken off the wig when I was hot but only while driving.

You reminded me of a funny story. One time I drove to the bank drive-thru window to cash my paycheck. I was dressed as a woman and since I was hot, I threw my wig in the back seat. The woman from the bank asked if my dog wanted a treat! My wife laughed and carries the wig like a little puppy now.

CD Susan
06-04-2008, 12:54 AM
You reminded me of a funny story. One time I drove to the bank drive-thru window to cash my paycheck. I was dressed as a woman and since I was hot, I threw my wig in the back seat. The woman from the bank asked if my dog wanted a treat! My wife laughed and carries the wig like a little puppy now.[/QUOTE]

Donna, thanks for posting that. I really did get a good laugh from it.