PDA

View Full Version : Finding myself

mackertim
05-11-2005, 06:39 PM
Hi Everyone,

When I started dressing a few months ago I had no idea what I was getting myself in for or where this journey was leading to, but I think I am starting to get a handle on the why and the wherefore. When I was a teenager I used to be crazy about my friends older sister and I saw her one night wearing a black rubber dress, it was the hottest, most arousing thing I had ever seen. That image of the girl of my dreams wearing a highly erotic piece of clothing became the main focus of my youthful masturbation, however I knew I couldn't have my friends sister, but I could use the rubber mini dress to associate my fantasies with her. As I got older I began to see the dress as the embodiment of my perfect girl, so the need to actualise became more significant. I suppose I created a character that I felt the dress fully encapsulated, so as my desire for this girl diminished, the desire for the dress grew, as it was the representation of my fantasy. I have always dreamt of being a more fantastical character, such as a superhero or a big sports star, but as I have grown so has the realisation that these dreams are unlikely to occur. But the fantastical female character that I had created was through the use of the rubber dress absolutely possible and within me I knew that it had become absolutely vital to give this female character an outlet.
Hence, came the inevitable urge to give myself healthy release so I began crossdressing, and I know now that I am a highly auto-erotic, rubber dress loving crossdresser and more importantly I am delighted to be this way.

Love and peace.
mackertim(But my real name is Yvonne)

Akyra
05-12-2005, 12:44 AM
good luck exploring this side of yurself........

im sure yull define who you are in time.......

meanwhile grow and see where it ledz........

happy dwessing ;)

Mia lynn
05-12-2005, 04:37 AM
Hi Yvonne

It took me a long time to accept my femme side. I believed that there was something wrong with me.and felt so lonely. Since I accepted being Mia lynn I have been much happier. My goal is to be the best girl i can be. I really do want to go out commpletely en femme before the year is out.
Hugs
Mia Lynn

Kimberly
05-12-2005, 01:46 PM
Sounds like you've worked it all out already.

I know what happened to myself. I knew what I want to be. And I now know what I want to do (wear girl's clothing.) But I do not understand where this has truly come from... It has been within me always.

It's true that as we grow older, and into the realms of sexual feelings/thought, clothing to young CDs becomes more sensual. This must be one reason for women to wear them - for the benefit of men. Even sometimes on a somewhat subliminal level.