PDA

View Full Version : A few highlights from my weekend

sonora
06-02-2008, 05:08 AM
I had the house to myself this weekend, so Sonora came out to play. I had to go let the dog out at my mother-in-law's house and while I was there I found a cute little red plaid skirt (juniors 10-12) that she was selling so I added it to my wardrobe. Fitting into a juniors 10-12 has its advantages and disadvantages. I tried to create some cleavage, but being so skinny I didn't have much to work with and went through about two rolls of tape.

Friday night I got made up and went out in a skirt for the first time to rent a DVD and get gas. This was after I gave myself the full (and I mean FULL) body shave. I wore a brown knee-length skirt with a white cami and a jean jacket. (Sorry, couldn't get any good pics.) About chickened out because there were guys out front, but then a girl walked in wearing almost the same thing, so that helped. Walked all the way across Wal-Mart and back without incident. I'm not quite sure how my wife is going to react to my shaved legs. *fingers crossed*

Saturday I took a late-night walk in this flouncy little black mini and red-and-pink striped tank top, just to feel the wind on my legs and around my skirt.

Sunday I almost wore 4" heeled boots under long pants to church (with my newly bald head I don't think anyone would have noticed) but decided against it because my shoulders and back were hurting already from painting the bedroom and sleeping on the couch. Thought about going to the Unitarian church in this great lacy black dress because I heard they're pretty accepting of just about everything. Has anyone ever been to one and is that the case? That evening I put together a great schoolgirl outfit (no pics again, sorry) with my new red plaid mini. I'm thinking about asking the wife if I can wear it for Halloween. She has no idea I dress and seems very much against the concept, so I'll probably have to get her drunk unless anyone else has some better suggestions.

Almost got caught a few times by neighbors (darn outdoor neighbors) and this morning I drove in to work dressed (I'm usually the first one there) and there were already people there so I had to change in the car. One of my coworkers was in his buddy's truck in the parking lot, but I'm pretty sure he was sleeping. If not, I'm screwed because I had taken my top off and was taking off my bra and forms while my freakin' dome light was still on. He's the kind who would have said something by now if he had seen anything though, so I think I'm safe.

Anyway, tons of fun and can't wait to do it again. I think I'm starting to get a little careless, though - I need to watch it...

Darlene Rochelle
06-02-2008, 05:50 AM
To my knowledge,they are VERY open-minded and understanding.

Alana65
06-02-2008, 07:45 AM
Wow Sonora, sounds like you had a fun & adventurous weekend. Too bad you didn't have any pics to share, but maybe next time. :hugs: