PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor thinks (Kim) is my Girlfriend

Kim_Bitzflick
06-03-2008, 06:29 PM
I had to share this with you all.

I have been temporarily living in an apartment till I purchase a home and my wife & kids come to join me.

So here I am all alone and what do I do on the weekends? What all of us do. I dress up and go out.

I had been doing this for about 5 weekends in a row. I had passed some of my apartment neighbors while enfemme & drab. One neighbor I talked with about cooking on the grill (which I love to do). One night while enfemme, I passed him while he was out grilling dinner. We said Hi & he commented that my "boyfriend" was good at grilling too.

I didn't know what to say! Eventually I got a "yes he is." out and went on in to my apartment.

A week or so later I was out in drab and started talking to this guy again. I mentioned that my wife was coming and he said I better be careful of my "girlfriend". He didn't want me to get caught. At this point I could tell he really thought we were two different people. I told him I won't get caught and then proceeded to tell him why.

It caught him a little off guard, but he handled it well & we kept on talking for a few more minutes.

I guess people can accept us as we are.

Kate Simmons
06-03-2008, 06:55 PM
I'm not quite sure what my neighbors think. They have seen me both ways many times. It never comes up in conversation though. Problem is, every time I go out, I have a different look. Maybe they just think I'm a busy little boy.:)

DAVIDA
06-03-2008, 07:15 PM
My neighbors are catching me more and more. I guess that means that I am going outside at home more. It also means that I don't care what they think!

CD Susan
06-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Kim, that is really cool the way your neighbor accepted you. Now that he knows is that going to be a problem for you when your wife shows up or does she know about the dressing?

Anita1day
06-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Wow! That certainly encourages me, and I am sure others will be inspired too...

obsessedwithpantyhose
06-03-2008, 07:36 PM
totaly cool :D

the paranoia is all in our heads.......

im just a guy in womans clothes,,,and my neighbors have seen me,,

samantha48328
06-03-2008, 07:50 PM
I have been working outside on our house while dressed. I guess some have seen me. Oh well! I don't care.

Kay Sterling
06-03-2008, 08:30 PM
I have been outside working in the yard many times as Kay. I know the neighbors have to wonder who the other person is living in my house. This has gone on for a long time and so far no comments. Its a wonderful feeling being outside en femme.

Lisa Rose
06-03-2008, 09:50 PM
I work outside everyday mostly enfemme. I'm don't know if they've seen me but then again my nearest neighbors are 1/2 mile away. Oh Well! :love:

JoAnnDallas
06-03-2008, 10:00 PM
we have lived in this neighborhood for over 2 years now and have yet to meet any of our neighbors. Seems like no one ventures outside here at all. It is a nice quite neighborhood. LOL

vikki2020
06-03-2008, 10:45 PM
That is a great story! I've always wondered what someone would think if I was spotted going to the garage--about 30 feet from my door.Hope I get the same reaction,"who's that girl"??:)

sissystephanie
06-03-2008, 11:01 PM
My neighbors are catching me more and more. I guess that means that I am going outside at home more. It also means that I don't care what they think!

I agree with Davida. I don't really care what they think! On Sunday I went out to go for a walk, dressed totally enfemme but no wig or makeup. One of my next door neighbors was out walking his dog. We chatted for a while and then two other neighbors (ladies) came down the street with their dogs. We all chatted for a short time and then I said I had to finish my walk and left. Not one word said about my choice of clothes. I was wearing a denim skort and a tight fitting tank top that very clearly showed off my natural 40 B's!:heehee: Especially with the push up bra I was wearing!! Wish I could have recorded the conversation after I left.

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

docrobbysherry
06-04-2008, 12:07 AM
There r two neighbors that can see my pool from certain spots in their homes. After the 2 recent daylite photo sessions, with Sherry skinny dipping in the Femsuit, I wondered if they saw anything? With naked eye, it mite look just like a naked woman. But, if they got out their binoculars, I'm busted!

Both r single males!

Fab Karen
06-04-2008, 04:25 AM
Maybe he was trying to wrap his brain around that his neighbor's cute girlfriend was you ( when you mentioned your wife he thought he saw his opportunity, before you spilled the beans ):)

Di
06-04-2008, 06:53 AM
Very cool:thumbsup:

MJ
06-04-2008, 08:37 AM
totally cool :D

the paranoia is all in our heads.......

i had the same thing but it was the apartment superintendent lol he is a ladies man. he would see me en femme when i started going out and i would get the cheerful hi honey your boy friend is not home with his big smile .when i got home .. i could not get the key in my door fast enough . a few hours later i went to check my mail box and he was right there omg i could have died right there but i had to talk with him no choice . i told him and he was way cool with me a month later he outed me to the whole complex on Canada day celebration . hot dog's hamburgers beer , he had a karaoke machine and he said the first singer will be MJ ...:eek: they were all OK. after that every day was just fine ..

Angie G
06-04-2008, 09:14 AM
Well you must be doing a great jo with the make up Kim you go girl.:hugs:
Angie