PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Do?

Brooke Smith
06-04-2008, 09:41 AM
Hello Everyone,

What have you done, other than the clothes you wear,as a form of gender expression on an everyday bassis?

For me it's my long hair,shaved body and pierced ears. Also a very distinct tan line from my bikini suit bottoms which no one sees of course but it's undeniably there when I look at myself in the mirror.

So what do you do?

Patty
06-04-2008, 09:56 AM
Shaved body, pierced ears and long nails with gel. Then painted nails when I wear my fem sandals.

DonnaT
06-04-2008, 10:03 AM
Pierced ears, nails polished, wearing perfume.

Jenna1561
06-04-2008, 10:26 AM
Long hair, arched eyebrows, pierced ears, acrylic French nails, polished toenails, perfume, woman's eyeglass frames, and I usually wear some makeup.

Ellen Ross
06-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Shaved body and shaped eye brows. But my attitude has also changed in that I act upon my desires. I sit, walk, talk differently. And it feels very natural, which reinforces my feeling that I am on the right path for me.

DanaR
06-04-2008, 02:32 PM
Long hair, shaved body, shaped brows, painted toenails and womens glasses. I've also tried to develop softer mannerisms.

Karren H
06-04-2008, 03:02 PM
About the same here except the long hair.. Sitin and walkin like a lady.. Smile a lot... Nail polish... Mascara almost every day... Light tinted moisturizer... Super thin eye brows... A big stack of In-stle magazines on my office desk next to the mining ones... Bottle of face and hand lotion next to the magazines... Tube of lip plumper next to the hand lotion... 3 womens jackets hanging on the back of my office door... Purse under my desk.... Desk drawer full of makeup and jewelry... ...office smells like a flower... Talkin fashion with the secretarys...

Taking along two large suit cases on business trips when the coworkers are takin a duffle bag... Lunches out trying on dresses over at the mall... Hanging around at Ulta's.. Moderator on a woman's makeup web site...

Nothing special...

adelle
06-04-2008, 03:04 PM
hi girls as we wear uniforms or flight suits we are not allowed any body pearsing but do shave all over and try to do things like have pink mobile cover and on the back of my stetoscope i have a little badge that say BAD BI*CH :hugs:

JoAnnDallas
06-04-2008, 03:07 PM
Nail polish on my nails, long acrylic nails, shaved legs/arms/chest, eyebrows waxed/shapped/plucked with color, and wear netrual colored lipstick.

Phyliss
06-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Letting (what's left of ) my hair get longer, shaped, waxed eyebrows, acrylic finger nails with light pink polish, painted toes, zero hair on rest of body, always "tucked". Developing a slight wiggle in my walk, careful about keeping arms at my sides. Entering and exiting a car gracefully, (mentally thinking I'm wearing a short skirt to help with this)

linnea
06-04-2008, 06:34 PM
Pierced ears, some shaving, polished nails, moisturizer and light make-up often, read fashion magazines regularly, wear light girly fragrance often, keep jewelry and make-up handy in desk and small purse in my office. I don't have enough hair to matter when it comes to letting it grow out, so I don't do that. I'm considering having my eyebrows shaped.

Alice B
06-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Like most others. Body hair shaved although my wife has asked me to re-grow arm hair. I wear shorts a lot and shave my legs every other day. Painted toe nails and pierced ears. Plucked and shaped eye brows. Light foundation when I think I can get away with it, with mascara. Woman's underwear 7/24. That's about as out as I can safely get.:eek:

Christine XX
06-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Pierced ears and trimmed body hair (not shaved). Gee, I feel so mild compared to you all :)

-Christine

Patrice
06-04-2008, 08:06 PM
The ever popular threesome: nail polish, earrings (feminine styles only), and letting my hair go long.

Something else Ive been doing lately is unlearning bad, old behaviors. Early in my childhood society and authority figures kept working to 'man' me up - 'men dont talk like that, dont stand like that, dont put your hands like that (or there)'. Im rewriting all these old circuits and just letting, or trying to let, all my physical and verbal mannerisms just flow as they may. Hand on my hip, talking more with my hands, emoting more with my voice - just plain not being wooden and rigid.

Veronica 1
06-04-2008, 08:29 PM
Shaved from the ears down, including fingers; practiced my fem walk so much it has become natural; hands on the hips with elbows back, longer fingernails with clear or light pink polish; natural colored lipstick; knowing more about makeup than most of the girls at work; panties and hose 24/7; and using fem scented deodorant.