PDA

View Full Version : can you hear that???

Wendy me
05-12-2005, 07:34 AM
did you ever notice the sounds that are made as a result of crossdressing??
ok last sunday night or early monday morning i was out to a all night grocery store...dressed and going to pick up a few things ... getting out of the car the sounds of my long skirt slipping around as it fell in to place .... bracletts lightly banging together.....legs moveing under the skirt.... and in the market
the sound of my heels on the floor (love that sound) well to me it sounded like thay were on the p.a. system .....neckless moveing around .. and so many more.... what do you hear ???do you think it seams as loud to outhers around you???think i know you hear that......

Katie Ashe
05-12-2005, 08:20 AM
I like the sound of my thighs rubbing in stockings. The sound of heels get my heart pumping anytime of the day, no matter who's wearing. I like the silky feeling of a skirt and hose :D ya I hear it sweetie.

Katie

Georgette
05-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Love the sound of heels on a hardwood floor especially in a mall you can hear them from a 100 ft away, even if you are not the one wearing them. Altough it is better if you are in them.

Wendy me
05-12-2005, 06:05 PM
no one else???come on tons more...ok one more sound of compact case opening.....
sound of lipstick top slideing off.....

Jadeanne
05-12-2005, 08:40 PM
There's the sounds and feeling from wearing long dangly earrings.

Jadeanne

Deanna2
05-12-2005, 09:41 PM
I've got agree with Georgette. The sound of heels on a hard surface is out of this world.

I've got to be careful wearing heels at home and being on the phone. I like to walk around with the phone and I am sure the sound of the heels can be heard through the phone.

Luvya

sarah
05-12-2005, 09:57 PM
The sound of my ruffled petticoat as i move ,with the noise of my heels on stone flooring ...I also love the sound of going into my handbag and retrieving my makeup bag to touch up ....good sounds...xxxx

Clare
05-12-2005, 10:39 PM
I would love to hear that!

Along with the comments from other posts.

All those sounds my wife made without being aware of it. I used to want to say to her i was so jealous!

Maybe one day i can too without fear.

Good observation.

azure
05-12-2005, 11:00 PM
Increse the dosage of Wendy Me s Haldol medication and see shes given ect STAT!!!!!!
oh and no more watching Charmed, it only puts ideas in you head!!!!

girlintouch
05-13-2005, 12:00 AM
The lovely music to my ears when I am walking around

jjjjohanne
05-13-2005, 05:06 AM
...The sound of my teeth chattering together, the sound of my knees knocking violently... :)

Wendy me
05-13-2005, 05:44 AM
ok lets think crossdressing makes a lot of noise...your finger nails tapping on the key board as you type.....

sidney_girl
05-13-2005, 06:54 PM
Great thread, Wendy!

Here are some more sounds:

1. My heels echoing across the parking lot as I walk from my truck to the office.

2. The gentle "ssssst" as I spray perfume or eau de toilette behind my ears.

3. My handbag unzipping as I reach for my credit card to pay for that new skirt.

And best of all...

4. The voice of a sales associate addressing me, "May I help you, m'am?" :)