PDA

View Full Version : Her gift to Me.

Kimberleighann
06-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Before I tell you about the gift that my wife gave me last night, I need to tell you a little bit about us. I met my wife after seeing an add in a paper many years ago. The add read "Want to be a stud? I will traing you." and a phone umber to call. At the time I had been having gender issues since the age of 8. I had seen alot of people over the years because my parents know that I was having problems. By this time I just wanted to put it all behind me and be normal. I gave the number a call, we talked for a couple minutes and we set up a meeting. In a nut shell I found out that see trained men for use by dominate women, she trained them to make a woman happy and supress there own needs. At this point I wanted to try anything. She told me that step one was three months in chastity to focus my mind. I told her I would try any thing. I was measured and she told me she would call me in a couple months when my belt came in and we would start my training. I became one of her slaves and started training 9 weeks later. I was belted and started to learn about women. After then first three months of chastity she instructed me to have sex with one of her female slaves. I did as I was told. After I was done she asked me why I was there. She told me that she could tell that I had little to no intrest in sex with a women. I told her about my gender issues and she told me that she would try training me a one of her female slave. That went well and to shorten it up we where later married.
My wife have very little instrest in having sex. She love to train people to be great lovers and slaves. This is some thing that she did and still does for no money. Currently she has three male slaves in training and no female slaves. She told me that female slaves are harder to find. Most of them have learned that they can find a submisive man because there are tons of them out there. I have been living and working full time female for just shy of 9 years now with her support and I am very happy with my life. I enjoy being her slave. Over the years I have enjoyed sex with many of her slaves that she has trained and is training. This brings me to the gift. Friday is my last day on the job. After many years of hard work and good investing I no longer need to work. Last night she handed me a letter. After reading it I was never happier. It was to confime my Sex re-assingment surgery for June 12th 2008. I have never been so happy. She told me that it was time that I could spend the rest of my life as a women. She told me that now she will have a female slave and I will get what I allways wanted to be a women. She told me life as a female slave will be alot harder and full time. I am so happy. I never dreamed that this would happen. I will keep every one posted on how it goes.

From cloud nine.
Kimberleigh Ann

KarenCDFL
06-04-2008, 07:43 PM
It is very rare that a person has their most wanted wishes granted. And from reading your post through several times I see how much you truly appreciate it. And that is the best of all.

Warm wishes for your future

Donna Michelle
06-04-2008, 07:43 PM
I often fantasized about being a woman. It bothers my wife when I say that or come onto her while dressed as a woman. She supports the crossdressing and treats me like a big sister when I am Donna. But she is attracted to me and will only have sex with me as a man.

Your story is so wild! I am happy for you. You got to live life as a woman, but soon you will BE one! WOW! I don't think I could share my wife with other people and I know she wouldn't share me. But that is how we like it. As long as you both (or all) are happy, that is all that matters.

That is a crazy cool story that my friend Debbi would enjoy. She would be so jealous. Best of luck and health.

Kimberleighann
06-04-2008, 07:47 PM
The only down side on the hole thing is that I was born in Ohio and they will not change my sex to female even after the change. I will all ways have the male label. But my heart has all ways been female.

Kimberleigh Ann

sandra-leigh
06-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Nearly 9 years full time? One of your other posts indicated 7 years.

Retired at 41? Unusual.

How have your two daughters reacted to you having been full time for the last 7 (9?) years? And how do you expect them to react to your surgery?

Kimberleighann
06-05-2008, 05:18 AM
First off my daughters have only know me fem. Second retired at 41, I busted me ass to get there. 7 vs 9 I guess no one can make a mistake around here or some one will just jump in to bring them down.

Thanks for the support Tess. Now I know why members get upset around here.

Kimberleigh Ann

TGMarla
06-05-2008, 08:35 AM
Okay, let's not get all chippy here. Kimberleighann, you have to admit, in a place that caters to an alternative lifestyle, yours is a very alternative lifestyle. And although I'm very happy for you at what seems to be a dream fulfilled, there is also a part of me that's going :eek:. So please let the comments you read go as a verification attempt, rather than a personal attack.

Kudos to you on your upcoming SRS. I hope that life as a woman is all you ever hoped it would be.

Julogden
06-05-2008, 09:32 AM
Last night she handed me a letter. After reading it I was never happier. It was to confime my Sex re-assingment surgery for June 12th 2008. I have never been so happy.

Since the only way that you could be getting sex reassignment surgery in the US is by going through a significant amount of time and work with a gender therapist, I find it very difficult to understand how she could surprise you with the news that you're going to be getting surgery.

Could you explain that more?

Carol

sandra-leigh
06-05-2008, 10:00 AM
First off my daughters have only know me fem.

And how has that gone? We get a lot of posters here who think that you should pretty much hide crossdressing from children under 18; if you could speak about your experiences with that and your expectation of how your daughters will react to your SRS, then it could help others deal with their families.

7 vs 9 I guess no one can make a mistake around here or some one will just jump in to bring them down.

Thanks for the support Tess. Now I know why members get upset around here.

We get posters here posting complete fantasy as if it were reality. The fantasies often involve dominance, some degree of forced feminization, and unusually high acceptance by women in the family; bi-sexuality is also a common motif in the fantasies. Your posting has many of the same elements as those complete fantasies -- about the only traditional element that it didn't have was the 7 inch mary-jane shoes.

In North America, it is impossible to surprise someone with SRS: heck, most plastic surgeons won't even do breast implants on a male without proof of a psychological assessment (some will though.)

There is a principle by the mathematician Laplace, "The weight of evidence for an extraordinary claim must be proportioned to its strangeness."

KandisTX
06-05-2008, 11:20 AM
I can understand the concept of retiring as a result of good investments and the like, but like many others I am somewhat skeptical as to the whole "gift" of SRS. Many years ago I researched the idea because there was a time when I thought I might have been TS. Fortunately for me, that was not the case as I am quite happy being a CD hetero male.

According to some of your other posts on other threads, there has not been much about your personal history disclosed (entire within your rights of course, but it does lend itself to making this posting somewhat sounding like fantasy fiction). You stated you've been living for 9 years as femme, and you bring up your daughters in another thread., yet you state that your wife has little to no interest in sex but only likes training men/women as slaves. Most women like that do not marry (that I have found in my own research), and they CERTAINLY do not marry one of their slaves.

These are all factors that lead some into thinking that you might not be 'on-the-level' as it were with this thread.

We are all of course entitled to live our lives, and post as we wish. There will always be some that question our posts (I've had it done to me as well), and those that seem to argue every point with you regardless of the topic simply because that's the way they are. There are of course also those that always seem to be on the defensive because they have this idea that everyone is against them. The point I'm trying to make is not everyone is going to get along with everyone else around them, and this is most especially true with this diverse cast of characters here on this board.

True or not, fiction or reality, I wish you the best of luck.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Donna Michelle
06-05-2008, 11:35 AM
In North America, it is impossible to surprise someone with SRS: heck, most plastic surgeons won't even do breast implants on a male without proof of a psychological assessment (some will though.)

To be honest, when my late wife had a mastectomy after getting breast cancer (in the early 1980s), her doctor said he could give me breast augmentation. There are some doctors who would do that even though I didn't live 24/7 as a female. It is difficult to find them now, but there are people who will do them.

See Janet's Closet (http://www.janetscloset.com/name_change.htm) for info how to change from male to female. Janet is from Michigan. I work with someone who has a brother who became a sister. She went to Canada for the surgery. That was the full gender reassignment surgery.

As for telling children, I have friends with young children who know that they crossdress. My son is ten years old and knows. My friend Samantha has two young daughters. Samantha, the wife and the girls enjoy girl parties! You can decide when you think your children can handle the truth. If you choose to be out of the closet, then your children need to know if they still live with you.

Alicia_lynn419
06-05-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm sorry.... if I'm wrong please forgive me... But as I was always told growing up.... if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. This post sounds wonderful - if not unbelievable. I've seen a lot of posts on here, and after my years of experience. I end to be a little dubious....

I hope I AM wrong....

TGMarla
06-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Ahem....

Your turn, Kimberleighann.

I need some of Joy's popcorn.

Alayna
06-05-2008, 11:16 PM
These are all factors that lead some into thinking that you might not be 'on-the-level' as it were with this thread.

Kandis:love::rose2:

...and I could have sworn that I saw this exact post another time on this board, including the lack of paragraphs:doh:

Sorry K if what you posted is really the truth. It's just that there are far too many intelligence-insulting BS artists (in the sense that a kindergartner with a crayon is an artist) on this board who tell far-fetched stories. It's left a lot of us who've been here a while a little more than skeptical.

Angie G
06-06-2008, 12:48 AM
That is a wonderful gift as it is your dream come true I'm very happy for you Kimberleigh And now I can really say you go girl. :hugs:
Angie