PDA

View Full Version : More New Experiences

Lisa Rose
06-04-2008, 09:52 PM
I know, I know I'm sure this has been mentioned before but it finally has happened to me. And, what better place to share our experiences than here.

I got my first set of forms today. WOW what a difference. I have some light weight 'Nu-Bras' and they've been working ok. Then I found the Trukare breastform site. Got my ASY-6's today. This is too much fun. Good weight, squishy not hollow, tear drops. Only $40 plus shipping.

The only problem I have with them is that even tho they are 'B' cups they are too big for most of my 'B' cup bras. Oh well, I guess it's time to go buy some new bras.

Staci K
06-04-2008, 11:00 PM
"Oh look Dear; she's gotten her boobies... And they're perky..."

Seriously though, congrats on the new forms. I know exactly the feeling - I get it each time I dress with my forms.

Have fun!

Nicole

Pamela Julie
06-05-2008, 12:09 AM
Like any other girl, as your breasts grow, you have to buy a larger bra. They really are a lot of fun. I don't notice them as much when I am wearing them, as I notice they are not there when I am not. I wish they were real, maybe implants are in my future.

Pamela:)

Angie G
06-05-2008, 12:47 AM
That'a great hun I'll bet your on cloud 9 hun. :hugs:
Angie

vivianann
06-05-2008, 05:11 AM
I enjoy my forms, they are wonderful, you will enjoy the way they feel when they warm up to your body heat, and especially when they bounce when you are active.:D:hugs:

Lisa Rose
06-05-2008, 07:06 AM
YUP, having great fun. Wore them to bed, couldn't talk myself into taking them off. Just realized I'll have to take them off to shower. Boo Yoo!!

Tomara
06-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Hi Lisa Rose , I`m happy that you found how great breast forms can be , you will probably want to wear them all the time. When I got my first pair I could not belive how good they felt and how good they made me feel . I wear mine #5s underdressed quite often and have a smile on my face when I feel the weight and movement as I`m doing whatever . I really hope you enjoy them as much as I do ! :daydreaming: Tomara

Donna Michelle
06-05-2008, 11:52 AM
Keep your old bras and buy new ones. I have forms in different sizes for different outfits. In the winter, I wear my small boobs to work and no one notices! I wear medium sized boobs for some outfits and bras that won't fit with the biggest forms. I recently upgraded after coming out.

My wife originally bought the smaller ones thinking I was only going to wear them a few hours for Halloween. After coming out, she got me a pair that makes me bigger than her (since I am taller and fatter than her).

You may discover that some clothes won't fit, but that doesn't mean you won't wear them again. Keep them a while. I really do wear all of mine. I can wear smaller boobs while working around the house, but when I dress up, the big boobs are worn.

Enjoy!