PDA

View Full Version : A dream unfull-filled

joanne anderson
06-05-2008, 04:41 AM
I wrote some time back asking for information on Emerald Fantasy in Seattle and had replies from many of you.
Well I went ahead and booked a session with them for my visit to Seattle but I have to let you know that I was unable to full fill my long cherished dream, to one day have a transformation session and be photographed all made up and wearing some lovely dresses.
I spent two weeks with my wife visiting my son and our newest grandson and unfortunately they had planned most of our days doing the tourist things.
I tried to persaude my wife that I needed to have some time by myself seeing the city alone but that turned into an arguement, which led to tears, so I then realised then, that there would be no transformation of Joanne and what could have been if my wife was aware of my love of my feminine side and my crossdressing.
Maybe if another trip comes my way, I may be more fortunate, now that we have both seen a lot of that wonderful city, maybe I can have that moment to myself.

Joanne

Joanne

Suzy Harrison
06-05-2008, 05:17 AM
I'm so sorry your plans didn't work out. I can imagine how frustrating this has been for you. Never mind another day will come.

:hugs: Suzy

Brooke Smith
06-05-2008, 07:42 AM
what could have been if my wife was aware of my love of my feminine side and my crossdressing.

Hi Joanne,

I'm kind of new here but it seems to me your very best option is to let your wife in on what's so very important to you.Being in the closet is one thing but to keep this secret from the person in your life who is closest to you is not your best move.It causes emotional stress for you and therefore to her also.I know it won't be easy if it is a long held secret but it is your best option for a healthy relationship:2c:

Best of luck whatever you do

TGMarla
06-05-2008, 07:45 AM
I'm guessing she was unaware of just WHY you needed that time to yourself to see the city. And you couldn't, or didn't, tell her. Sure it turned into an arguement. Too bad, really. But she was within her rights, and you were employing a lie of omission. Better luck next time.

MJ
06-05-2008, 08:05 AM
had your wife known about your hobby she might have found a way to help you ..

sorry it did not work out . better luck next time

Angie G
06-05-2008, 09:07 AM
That's to bad you didn't get you make over good luck on your next trip hun.:hugs:
Angie