PDA

View Full Version : Wife outed me

Joan Merrie
06-05-2008, 05:19 AM
She told me, her life long best friend was talking yesterday, and the subject of Ts came up. ( I thought this can't be good). Well Tammy said to her friend, What do you think about that? Her friend said, I think its cool, my husband wears bra and panties all the time. I'm like WOAH, I would have never guessed that about him. Well Tammy told her about me. I don't think its going to turn out bad. Her friend said she suspected something like that. She said, she has always thought I might make a decent looking girl.well I guese we'll see what the future holds.:hugs:

deja true
06-05-2008, 05:41 AM
Bet your heart is racing, huh?

A secret known by more than yourself is not really a secret!

Now you'll just have to wait and see how far it goes.

Hope it turns out to be a good outing and offers more opportunities for you.

"Mary"
06-05-2008, 05:51 AM
This is exciting. So is a trip to the ER, though.

Well, you got a nice compliment out of it. Hopefully she is not a) a blabbermouth, and b) connected to many of your other friends, neighbors, co workers, relatives, etc.

Best Wishes.

samantha48328
06-05-2008, 06:28 AM
My wife outed me to her sisters. They both loved it. When they come to visit without their husbands they want me to dress all the time. They even buy me things to wear. Live to good!!:):battingeyelashes::hugs:

DAVIDA
06-05-2008, 06:28 AM
It doesn't seem to me that the friend can keep a secret since she outed her husband first!

Joan Merrie
06-05-2008, 07:56 AM
one good thing is she is like my wife stone deaf. where they work the are the only ones that are deaf.

Angie G
06-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Well maybe it will turn out to be OK or even a good thing. Good luck hun. :hugs:
Angie

robyn1114
06-05-2008, 09:44 AM
good luck I hope things go good

Tomara
06-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Hi maybe you have just found a new friend that you can share your dressing with . Have fun! Tomara

Donna Michelle
06-05-2008, 11:47 AM
I think your wife's friend suspected you dressed since she already lives with someone who does. You may have a new crossdresser friend and GG friend. You are lucky.

DonnaT
06-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Well, that's what life long best friends do, share secrets.

It's very doubtful your wife's friend will out you to anyone else, since y'all know her husband's secret as well.

At least, now if your dressed and she comes over there's no need to run and hide/change. You can be yourself. Sounds like a good thing. :)

Joan Merrie
06-05-2008, 01:49 PM
We're supposed to go 4-wheeling saturday, I may fem it up just a bit to test the waters( haha I just had a thought There is a few creek crossings, but I know my jeep can handle em. So I think I can too.:hugs:

Donna Michelle
06-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Sounds like fun!