PDA

View Full Version : Life takes funny turns...

Emily Ann Brown
06-05-2008, 01:53 PM
Just when I think I have seen it all......

A fellow I work with just came in and wanted my opinion. He went to a family wake last night....lots of family from across the continent were there. One guy introduced him to his kids....including one Brianna. This had the fellow perplexed since he knew they had a grown son Brian, but no daughter Brianna. He wanted to know what I thought. He showed me the obit...and it showed a Brian, but no Brianna (a "local" family member provided all the family member info he told me)

I suggested that just maybe Brian had gender issues and was now Brianna. He confessed that he had the same thought, but figured that maybe somebody would have told him before now if that was the case. Which led to questions concerning crossdressers and sexual reasignment surgery. I finally asked him what he thought about Brianna. "No skin off my nose...live and let live."

And no...I'm not out at work...as far as I know. GIGGLE GIGGLE!

Emily Ann

Donna Michelle
06-05-2008, 01:57 PM
I don't blame you for not confessing to a coworker. It is funny that he mentioned this to YOU. Hmm.... Could be a coincidence.

Bonnie D
06-05-2008, 02:04 PM
I am sure you are right. A family member having SRS is not something they will be broadcasting or trying to explaan to each person she is introduced to. I am happy to hear your coworker is taking such a casual attitude towards it. Excellent!

Bonnie

Emily Ann Brown
06-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Donna,

You think my having pierced ears... and hairless arms....and long fingernails coated in clear had anything to do with his choice? GIGGLE GIGGLE

Emily Ann

Lisa Rose
06-05-2008, 02:28 PM
You think my having pierced ears... and hairless arms....and long fingernails coated in clear had anything to do with his choice? GIGGLE GIGGLE

Maybe, but if you invite him out to cocktails and you show up in your favorite LBD you'd find out soon enough.:):o:eek:

Emily Ann Brown
06-05-2008, 02:40 PM
He's not my type Lisa .... I don't date outside my species !

Emily Ann

JoAnnDallas
06-05-2008, 03:40 PM
I gather that this kid showed up at the wake en fem?

Karren H
06-05-2008, 03:51 PM
These young kids get everything these days!!! A bunch of spoiled bratts!!! Why in my day I had to work 3 jobs just to save enough to buy a couple bras... :)

I can hear it now... "Now Brian... You clean up your room and eat your vegetables or no sex change for you sister!!"

Jeeeeezzzzz

Ohhh and Em. The IT Cow outted you this morning... Something to do with hot pants and a hot Honda? All over the office... :)

Donna Michelle
06-05-2008, 03:52 PM
I came out of the closet just before my uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. They got remarried and my wife suggested that I do NOT go dressed as a woman. Too many people were old and frail and may have a heart attack!

My 81 year old mother sat at my table and her sisters came over to talk to her. My 39 year old wife was dancing with my 23 year old nephew. I really wanted to dress up for the occasion, but I didn't know what to wear!

We talked about what I would wear at my funeral. We haven't decided on the entire outfit, but we think I will be wearing the black leather skirt I love so much!

JoAnnDallas
06-06-2008, 09:18 AM
OOHHHH Karen........Please do tell, I have to heard about this......

Angie G
06-06-2008, 09:34 AM
Karren we sound a little jealous hun :hugs:
Angie

Emily Ann Brown
06-06-2008, 10:08 AM
At least get the rumors correct sister dear.....it's a Kawasaki, and tight leather riding pants with boots with fringe and inlaid white stars. ROFLMAO now.

Emily Ann