PDA

View Full Version : what are we when we CD?

Clare
05-12-2005, 11:16 AM
i have browsed through many threads and after a while you get to notice patterns emerging.

One thing that I'm curious about is what people do when they are CD? For example, i feel content when i'm dressed - really relaxed and confortable. I may want to go public, but since I don't pass, can't really. But just being a CD makes me happy.

I have read about others who see it as a sexual release, a chance to go wild in public, others on the road to the big operation.

What's the general consensus on this?

Wendy me
05-12-2005, 11:20 AM
well for me it's just being me. as far as going out ...when the mood strikes me i dress every day and it just makes me feel like me thats all ...........

Kimberly
05-12-2005, 12:37 PM
When I'm dressed I am what you have described - relaxed, content and completely myself. It doesn't matter what I do, I just like to be dressed.

The urge to dress full time, and in public is something I've developed recently, and am finding it quite hard to come to terms that I can't just wear what I want, and if people find out that I shave my legs as well as my face, then my world would probably not be as safe as it is right now, socially.

The test will come when I will find out who are really my friends and who aren't.... one day.

Katie Ashe
05-12-2005, 12:43 PM
After posting my Q in the FTM forum, and searching the web, although I'm a androgyne person... I'm just relaxed and a peace with myself when dressed. My soul sees' it as natural and correct. I'm learning it is more important to accept how I feel over someone elses oppinion of me. If I were to be sexual with my S.O. it'd be ok with me, but it's not the driving force. Basically I'm happy to be a CD/Transvestite... It's who I am, not what. What I am: I a person looking in the 2-sided mirror and they don't match exactly. One problem I've had all my life is putting feelings in to words, mostly because I've been in denial. Thanks to this site, I have gained some respect for myself :) .

This may/not answer the Q, sorry.

Katie

GypsyKaren
05-12-2005, 01:09 PM
Dressing for me releases an inner peace that allows me to be myself for just about the only time. It's so relaxing and natural, especially when I go out and about. I recently went out of town on vacation and didn't even bring any drab clothes. It's all just really great.
GypsyKaren

mand
05-12-2005, 01:51 PM
Being TG for me has happened in stages, when I was a kid it was just something I was compelled to do it just felt naturally right.

In my teens and twenties it was all about self gratification.

In my thirties it became a feeling of being myself, being whole and the dressing in underwear and panty hose turned into full dressing with make up, wig, the full works.

In my forties it has become everything, it is my life, who I am, a full time Tgirl, not hiding it anymore, and living as a woman.

So whats next? ............... I've a pretty good idea ;)

love mand xxx

Sarah Ellis
05-12-2005, 02:20 PM
It makes me more relaxed and allows my mind to think more deeply about myself and life in general and lets my inner self forget about the daily stresses.

alba68
05-12-2005, 04:40 PM
I'm relaxed and happy and just hang around the house doing what I do normally.

Holly
05-12-2005, 08:45 PM
Wow, Christine. You're gonna get as many answers as we have members! The wearing of female attire is as natural for me as walking or breathing. There is a sense of completeness and fulfilment when I am dressed. Dressingis no longer a sexual experience or me, but in all honesty, it was at one time. Nor do I have any desire to effect any permanent physical change to my body. At my age, it would be neither prudent, nor wise. I am content being Holly as much as possible.

sinny8what
05-12-2005, 09:24 PM
i like to just be dressed but it also leads to Great sex so i do it for many reasons i love heels and short skirts stockings and my SO making me her toy for a night. i have only went out in public once i seem to be backwards from most my first time fully dressed i went out with my exGf after that i have always chickened out but i think the time has come to try again.

Deanna2
05-12-2005, 09:31 PM
The general trend so far seems to be comfort and relaxation. I have to say that works for me. I'm not a different person just because I put on a bra or skirt, but it does feel very natural.

Luvya

Like2BAspen
05-12-2005, 09:38 PM
Like everyone says I just feel happy and relaxed all of my problems seem to go away like I was another person. Ive been out a few times thanks to encouragement from some of the [eople here it felt so liberating and natural especially after my makeover.

girlintouch
05-12-2005, 09:55 PM
I feel so much more the way I should be. I am happier dress as a women, I always felt more natural. I think about all the time when not dressed.