PDA

View Full Version : X-Country X-Dressed

Cindi Johnson
06-05-2008, 11:28 PM
Yesterday evening I returned home from a car trip across the country and back (south-north-south). Having made this trip many times over the years, this time I decided to do it dressed. Up and down the red-state flyover zone, wearing culottes, flip-flops, a cute top, all nicely accessorized. And guess what: I had absolutely no hassles. None. Buying gas, eating at restaurants,even checking into hotels (where I had to show my male drivers license) never raised any eyebrows.

I'd say it was enjoyable, but the word doesn't capture it at all. After a day or two everything became just so natural, so "normal". All anxiety vanished.

However, as a girl, it's much harder to cope with bathroom breaks. As a guy, I could just pull over anywhere where no one was around and do it, but when dressed it's necessary to find a rest area or a gas station. Again, choosing the womens rest room quickly becomes a normal, pleasant routine.

The worst moment was -you guessed it - at the end, when I again donned my drab clothes.

Anyone traveling long distances may want to consider doing it dressed. It will build your confidence, and you won't meet anyone you know. Just remember the great Woody Guthrie song: "This land is your land, this land is my land". We have the RIGHT to dress and act as we choose! The fundamentalists and right-wingers have NO right to deny us our happiness.

Cindi Johnson

boy2girl31
06-05-2008, 11:58 PM
The fundamentalists and right-wingers have NO right to deny us our happiness.

Cindi Johnson

If I were a religous person I'd be shouting AMEN

Angie G
06-06-2008, 12:38 AM
That's great Cindi I so glad you really enjoyed it hun. :hugs:
Angie

JaytoJillian
06-06-2008, 01:32 AM
Awesome! I love driving cross country. Never dawned on me to try it en femme. Got any pix from the trip?

Andine
06-06-2008, 01:45 AM
The first time I did it and had to go to a gas station on the way, as I was short of fuel, and I felt a bit aprehensive. Now that I am secure in the knowledge that I pass, I just get on with it, and enjoy the trip. It is very relaxing to be dressed for a trip, and I usually arrive at the hotel and check in dressed, and spend the time in harmony with my feelings.

regards

vivianann
06-06-2008, 05:15 AM
I travel crossdressed as vivian all the time, I have traveled all over the western states enfemme, I have driven across this great country from Colorado to Arkansas and east tennessee, and Ohio enfemme, and you know what, I am a religous right winger.:battingeyelashes: yep you guessed it, there are many crossdressers who are conservative right wingers. I know many of them. Any way I have been traveling as vivian for over 2 years now, I prefer to travel enfemme. So far I have not encountered any troubles while traveling enfemme. I usually wear denim skirts and womans top. and womens tennis shoes.

Karen C
06-06-2008, 09:34 AM
I have travled on the highways all my life with my dad when I was young. Driving truck and now back and forth to Fl and back to Pa . I usualy am on a motorcycle cars kind of bore me unless there a convertable. But yes its an ausum feeling congrats and maby ill see you on the road someday and just wave and nod. im always in leather from head to toe sometimes boots with heals . :D

victoriamwilliams1
06-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Sounds like a great adventure.

"The fundamentalists and right-wingers have NO right to deny us our happiness."
Considering that a large percentege dress as well.

Donna Michelle
06-06-2008, 10:03 AM
I drove to New York and back to PA dressed. The guy that barked at me like a dog at the turnpike was funny. It was years ago. I know I could never pass as a girl or be pretty. But I get more flattering comments now that I am older, have bigger boobs and a wife who is very good at dressing me.

It would be fun to travel to other places while dressed and not just in my locality. Most people don't recognize me, but those that do have strange reactions. The women are more bothered by it and don't want crossdressers to use THEIR bathroom. Hey, I sit to pee and act more feminine than some of them do. I don't look at them and they don't have to look at me. Most times, I don't have a problem. I am a BIG gal and no one has been "in my face" about it.

The men enjoy the show. My wife teasingly calls it the "freak show" because of the reactions of the people who "don't get it". And the reactions of the guys who like it. She believes I could get phone numbers from some of the guys, but I am not interested in men. She thinks it is funny. She never had worries about women chasing me. I am much more attractive as a woman. She thinks it is because I am happier and smile more. All I know is I enjoy dressing and going in public.

Vivian Best
06-06-2008, 10:07 AM
However, as a girl, it's much harder to cope with bathroom breaks. As a guy, I could just pull over anywhere where no one was around and do it, but when dressed it's necessary to find a rest area or a gas station. Again, choosing the womens rest room quickly becomes a normal, pleasant routine. Cindi Johnson
Hi Cindi, Sounds like loads of fun and a great adventure. One caution though, I'd be careful using women's restrooms unless you are totally feminine and do nothing to draw attention to yourself. Other than that, have fun.

Tomara
06-06-2008, 10:43 AM
Hi Cindi , I`m glad to hear that you had a fun and safe trip while enfem , too bad it had to end . I have also found that the more comfortable I become the more I wish I didn`t have to go back to male mode . I hope you can do some more road trips in the near future . Tomara

christinac
06-06-2008, 10:58 AM
I look so forward to the day where I can travel like that myself.

Karren H
06-06-2008, 11:39 AM
When on solo business trips I travel enfemme all the time.. The longest was a 6 hour trip accross 3 states... And I typically remain enfemme umless I have to show up at the mine.. Or a meeting.. Had a weekend layover where I didn't have to return to male form for 3 straight days.. And its a hoot..

Traveling, shopping, dining... And same thing. No problems at all..

Ohhhh. Btw.... I don't go pee in the woods no matter which gender I'm in!! Hahaha

KandisTX
06-06-2008, 12:43 PM
The longest was a 6 hour trip accross 3 states...

Obviously one of those states was NOT Texas. ;) (It's 12 hours from Houston To El Paso)

Kandis:love::rose2:

Denise01
06-06-2008, 09:21 PM
While I have not been from East to West and back, I have been from North ( New York State ) to Florida and return more than once, totally enfemme.

The feeling is great and so relaxed.

I have not had any problems at all wether it be purchasing Gas, Eating in Restaurants, checking in Motels or Campgrounds or buying in stores.

The use of the proper wash room facilities is now not an issue with me.

When I have been in Restaurants especially, I am treated totally like a lady, and that feels so good.

The hard part of the whole trip ( after having been away and femme for a month ) is going back Drab, when i get home.

Hopefully one day, I will not have to return to being drab, but that presently is a hope for the future

Denise:):):):)

Kristy_Iowa_CD
06-06-2008, 10:08 PM
That is awesome Cindi! I'm glad you had such a great trip.

I've never considered travelling while en femme. It is my usual modus operandi to dress while I'm out of town on business, but I've always done it after I've checked in to my hotel.

I will definately have to reconsider that next time I go anywhere!