PDA

View Full Version : Odd thing life.....II

Rachaelb64
06-06-2008, 05:21 AM
As I have posted before I come to acecpt myself more and not 'worry' so much about being a crossdresser.

I think some of it as I've said is that I've stop trying to be 'macho' and I'm just being wierd old me :) I can even trace when this change in attuide began, thanks to my ex-wife threating to out me to my to my kids, mother, sister etc, so I got in first and told them before her. On the whole everyone was cool with it (the ironic thing it would really pee her off if she knew how it help me).

As well, yesterday, I was shopping (mainly for food) with my SO and I saw a blouse which I liked, my SO asked if I liked it and I said yes. So she said get it, plus as she pointed out it had 20% off in the summer sale (this is after years of seeking things passed the ex). This little interaction made me feel really good.

Also I am about to take a bigger step forward for me. I going to get into contact with my local TV/CD group and nerve holding go and meet up with them :). This I have also thank my SO for, cus I've been dithering about it for the last couple of months about going. Til finally my SO said, ' Look I think it would do you the world of good to meet other crossdressers, so go'.

So here I good 'One gaint leap forward'.

Lisa Rose
06-06-2008, 05:34 AM
Good for Her. The greatest achievement you've made in all of this is finding an SO that accepts and understands. These are for her--:love:

Di
06-06-2008, 05:36 AM
Wonderful hon:hugs:

Sandra
06-06-2008, 06:31 AM
This sounds like a step forward for your wife, maybe she would like to join here and chat to other GGs.

Try to keep your nerve and go to the meeting, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

Angie G
06-06-2008, 08:33 AM
Rachael I'm so very glad things are moving forward so wonderfully for you I have a supportive wife and know what a Godsend it is. So the best of luck in your cd'ing and Do something really nice for that lady hun.:hugs:
Angie

uknowhoo
06-06-2008, 08:51 AM
Sometimes the little things really do mean alot! :hugs: Good luck with your (hopefully) upcoming group meeting. I think you may really enjoy getting out there! Good luck, and do keep us posted. xoxo Tammi

vivianann
06-07-2008, 11:50 PM
Listen to your sweetheart, you are very lucky to have her, you will enjoy meeting other crossdressers, I would suggest you bring you sweetheart along to the meeting, it will help both of you.