PDA

View Full Version : like mother like daughter/son

Karen C
06-06-2008, 10:06 AM
:battingeyelashes: I told my mom today and she kind of knew that I was a cd she had seen the clothes over the years and thought I was gay and was happy im not and I told her I was by but she seemed ok with it. I told her about dowing my girlfriends nails and told me she needs help with that and it feels grate she saw me in my pink and white robe when she came up last year and said nothing I dont shink she noticed my legs were shaved but but o well . Maby we can go out shoping next time she is up from Fl :daydreaming: maby shell stop buying me guy clothes for christmas and just gift cards for pennies and bon ton .

Donna Michelle
06-06-2008, 10:27 AM
maby shell stop buying me guy clothes for christmas and just gift cards for pennies and bon ton .

Yeah, I hear that! Christmas was so lame with all those men's clothes while my wife got sexy clothes. A denim jacket, a fleece denim jacket (to replace those all ripped up on the farm), denim jeans, men's sneakers and other things I wear for work. Boring!

After I came out, my wife bought me SO MANY things! I was so happy. She spent her kitchen cabinets fund and now she is trying to strip and redo the existing cabinets. She must really love me. I guess I owe her.

My birthday is next month and I made it clear to family that I do NOT want "guy" stuff. I don't know what I will get, but my mother-in-law loves my cooking. She often buys me something for the kitchen. My wife likes Home Depot gift cards to remodel the home and get new tools. She really needs to get out more. Ha ha.

Do you think your mom would have wanted you to paint her nails if you WERE gay? Just curious. I have been married to women most of my adult life and I have a son. People didn't accuse ME of being gay. They are now asking my wife stupid questions. That isn't fair and doesn't even make sense. She didn't know about my crossdressing before we were married or had a child. People just don't understand us.

Have fun painting nails. It was fun to paint nails with my wife. My son was jealous and felt left out.

linnea
06-06-2008, 11:29 AM
I have had a good life, and I have very few regrets (so far); however, not sharing my CDing with my mom is something that I wish I had done. She often said that she wanted to have a girl, along with her two boys, so I think that even though she would have had a hard time with it at first, she would have liked it and we would have done nails together and shopped and a number of fun things she loved. I would have particularly wanted to have tea with her at the Empress Hotel in Victoria, BC, Canada--she loved doing that.

bridget thronton
06-06-2008, 09:34 PM
I agree Donna, your wife must really love you.

danielle_from_cal
06-06-2008, 10:00 PM
Congrats Karen. I told my Mom a couple of years ago and her reaction was the same. Mothers seem to know these things.