PDA

View Full Version : Accident/injury

Stephenie
05-12-2005, 02:25 PM
So in talking with my wife in has come up several times about what would happen and how would I feel if I were in an accident at home or work and EMT's or Paramedics were called and then in front of others maybe even my kids my clothing was loosened and uncovered my nice lace undies?

I have thought about it. all the years in the closet I've thought about it. When I was a voulinter EMT/Firefighter we were taught to try and protect the paitents modesty as much as possible but you can'nt always.

Any one been in this kind of situation? How did it go?

Katie Ashe
05-12-2005, 02:47 PM
Never been in a comprimising position, have though about it for years though. I decided: would deal with at that time. But hope it never comes to that :)

Katie

Priscilla1018
05-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Yes,two weeks ago,the last(and I do mean last)time I was drunk and knocked myself out by tripping and falling into the edge of the kitchen countertop. My wife somehow got me up and I lurched and ran into the wall with my face.This put me out for the count,she went back to bed and left me there bleeding and unconsious.At 8AM I was still out so she called the paramedics who brought me to the hospital with a nasty concussion and broken nose.I recovered conciousness twice but passed out again shortly after.The last time I regained conciousness they took my clothes off exposing my pink flowered panties,no one said anything and I did'nt either.
Yes these things can happen but if your in bad shape you really don't care.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Kimberly
05-12-2005, 04:21 PM
This put me out for the count,she went back to bed and left me there bleeding and unconsious.At 8AM I was still out...
She left you there!?!?

Julie York
05-12-2005, 04:30 PM
I don't take that risk...But if you are going to take a risk...well it IS a risk isn't it? One day you will 'lose'.

At the risk of thread hijack...(sorry)

SHE LEFT YOU THERE!!!!

Open a medical book to internal bleeding, coma, or 'choking to death on vomit while bleeding inside the skull' and leave it lying around. Maybe she'll pick up some useful tips.

alba68
05-12-2005, 04:35 PM
I'm sure that most paramedics and A&E staff have seen it all before and don't worry about it. They are more concerned with the condition of the patient than what they are wearing.

Vivian Best
05-12-2005, 04:51 PM
My feeling is that if we ask ourselves "what if" every time we decide to do something we will know there is a risk with doing it. Eating, what if you get choked. Driving, what if you are hit by a tractor trailer rig? Crossing the street, you get hit by a car. Flying, plane crashes.

To me life is full of risks in most everything we do, therefore I've accepted those risks and I also accept the risk of being outed each time I dress. Also, when I go out dressed I accept the inherent risks associated with that. If we don't take some risks we'll never get anywhere or anything done. So far it hasn't been a problem for me and I've been dressing 55+ years.

Vivian :p

Samantha Jane
05-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Totally agree with what your saying Vivian.

The wife asked me the same question awhile ago, about the possibily of being exposed, when wearing panties all the time. All I could say was that it's a calculated risk, like everything in life.

Samantha xx

Wendy me
05-12-2005, 06:11 PM
being on the fire depment i can say that at a accedent every one dose their job and would not do any thing to embarasse any one ...back at the station thay might joke a bit but on the job it's done with respecte............

Jadeanne
05-12-2005, 08:53 PM
I have a relative I rarely see who's an ER nurse. I'll try to remember to possibly ask her the next time I see her, maybe this summer.

Jadeanne

sarah
05-12-2005, 10:26 PM
I think its something we all think about ..I have two ready made excuses firstly i could say i had a bet with my wife which i lost and was forced to wear this lingerie...or, i didnt have time to change after we got back from the fancy dress party ...what do you mean its three in the afternoon ????? oh well one might work..xxx

Clare
05-12-2005, 10:58 PM
In the general sense, it wouldn't bother me, whether is was just underwear or fully dressed.

Work on the otherhand is a special case. I have commonly worn undies (even a bra occassionally in winter time) and pantyhose to work. Imagine the shock to my fellow workers if they discovered me dressed like that! Then i would have to go back to work with an explanation - me and work would never be the same again.

But there's not much you can do about it once its happened. Go with the flow i say!

pantywearer208
05-12-2005, 11:04 PM
really doesn't matter. wife asked me as i wear panties 24/7. as i told her, if i was in an accident, i would have more important things to worry about than someone seeing my panties.

Stephenie
05-13-2005, 09:22 AM
Like mom said "wear clean undies incase of an accident". Mine will just be a little nicer than most they see.

Stephenie

DonnaT
05-13-2005, 09:36 AM
It does get talked about in hospitals. My wife used to work in Xray and more than once, someone was brought in to the ER in what some would consider embarrassing states, not just crossdressing (think cucumber).

Thus, my wife has asked me what I would do. I told her I am comfortable with who I am, and what I wear so it wouldn't bother me at all. Of course, I know she would be embarrassed about it, but she'd get over it I'm sure (I hope). Heck, we don't know anyone working as a medic or in the ER.

Renee_cd
05-13-2005, 12:00 PM
As an EMT in a large metro area (Boston, MA & 7 surronding cities), we deal with this on a regular basis. Most of us just go about what needs to be done to treat the patient. The only EMT's/Paramedics that I've heard make comments are usually new to the profession and haven't learned to keep quiet. Most of the ambulance and hospital staff are professional enough to not give it a second thought.

I also wear panties (and occasionally a bra) under my uniform. It feels more comfortable and natural for me to wear them. I don't give it a second thought. :)

Priscilla1018
05-13-2005, 02:47 PM
She left you there!?!?

Yes she left me there and went back to bed.I could have died and been found like that in the morning.I had interupted her sleep after all.I really did'nt realise this until after you asked the question. Now I am not sure how I feel other than pissed off.

Tamara Croft
05-13-2005, 03:11 PM
YMy wife somehow got me up and I lurched and ran into the wall with my face.This put me out for the count,she went back to bed and left me there bleeding and unconsious.
That's just horrific... I'm not surprised your pissed off!!!! Where's the damn love :mad: :mad: I hope your feeling much better Priscilla *huge hugs*

Priscilla1018
05-13-2005, 03:21 PM
Thanks Tamara,that's exactly what I am thinking now.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Ariel
05-13-2005, 03:55 PM
I would immediately be concerned for my health first, pride second (can't have the second without the first).

Priscilla, glad everything turned out well, and no serious injury. Like was stated "where's the love", not to mention human decancy and compassion.

Ariel