PDA

View Full Version : Age Appropriate Breasts?

Stephanie Kay
06-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Hi, Girls,

One piece of advice that my wife gave me early on when I started going out & about as Stephanie was that my breasts were too perky for a 60 year old. She told me that older women's breasts kind of sagged after a while and that to look more natural my boobs shouldn't be so big and pointy. I took her advice and wore a little looser bra that made my breasts hang a little lower on my chest. I think I do look more natural having more age appropriate breasts!! I know a lot of us are fascinated by big boobs, but too big ones will many times give us away!!

Since we have control of this tissue, oops, I mean, issue:o, what is your preference??

Love,
Stephanie

PS. Here is a picture of me and my age appropriate breasts.

Alice B
06-06-2008, 06:03 PM
In this day of plastic surgery perky boob are not that out of style. Go with what you like.

TGMarla
06-06-2008, 06:50 PM
When I'm 80 I'm going to get forms that hang to my knees.

Natalia
06-06-2008, 06:55 PM
when are the manufacturers going to make forms which sag appropriately?

linnea
06-06-2008, 06:58 PM
I, too, have been aware and a little concerned about this. I have done pretty much the same thing, wearing a bra that lets my breasts "sag" a little. I think that the look is much more natural.
Your profile looks quite natural and quite nice too.
It's a good point, and I appreciate your sharing it.

christinac
06-06-2008, 07:29 PM
That is a very good subject! Thank you for bringing it up because I honestly never thought about it.

KarynDavis
06-06-2008, 07:43 PM
60 and saggy seem to go together. yes I have a looser stretch bra that lets them sag lower but they also seem to want to point right and left at the same time....

docrobbysherry
06-06-2008, 07:48 PM
So, I'm in my 60's, but Sherry's in her 20/30's. So, when I'm in my 80's, she'll be in her 40/50's.

Ok. In 20 years, I'm SURE saggy breast forms will be available! Whew! For a moment there, I was worried!

Nicki B
06-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Tip from a GW a long time ago - if you want to look younger, don't let your breasts sit too low? ;)

Angie G
06-06-2008, 07:56 PM
If I ever get out where someone can see my I'll keep that in nind hun. :hugs:
Angie

Tomara
06-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Hi Stephanie , I know a couple of mid sixties age GGs that have beautiful and perky breasts and I know several that gravity has taken over (saggy) not that there is anything wrong with saggy , anyway I think that it`s a personal choice for CDers of what there comfortable with , after all we do have a choice . Tomara

Veronica 1
06-06-2008, 09:04 PM
You could buy a set of weighted forms designed for the mature look.

jessielee
06-06-2008, 09:11 PM
So, I'm in my 60's, but Sherry's in her 20/30's. So, when I'm in my 80's, she'll be in her 40/50's.

i'm relieved along with you! what a very good thing that jessie is so much younger than jesse!
what a wonderful time machine we've discovered!
tee hee,
jessie

Cristi
06-06-2008, 10:12 PM
I was wondering a while ago if I had my bra adjusted properly so my breasts would be at the right height on my chest, so started to look more closely at almost every GG I saw to do an 'informal survey'.

One thing I noticed is that there was a LOT of variation beyond what can be attributed to just age or breast size. Some girls' breasts were only about 1/3 of the way from the height of the shoulder to the elbow... while some (MOSTLY older or bigger women) were not much above elbow level.

I think the factors are breast size, age, bra type AND personal preference, since any GG can 'lift things up' to a great degree by cinching the straps up, or 'relax' things quite a bit.

In the end, I decided that there was no REAL rule other than to avoid the extremes (no DD breasts at chin level!) The bra straps adjust so much BECAUSE there is such natural variation in body shapes.

Annesah
06-07-2008, 01:34 PM
I have two close GG friends in thier mid fifties who have bodies that many High School girls would kill for. For that mater, my natural A's are still perky at sixty. Not much there to sag I guess.

AliciaWeb
06-07-2008, 02:13 PM
I agree entirely, the appropriate level of sag is essential for the natural look. I gave up on commercial breast forms and made my own just to get the right softness and droop.

Deborah Jane
06-07-2008, 02:24 PM
When I'm 80 I'm going to get forms that hang to my knees.

Now that don,t even bear thinking about:heehee:

Karren H
06-07-2008, 02:55 PM
In the world of silicone.... you can have any aged beasts you want!! lol

victoriamwilliams1
06-07-2008, 05:42 PM
I am in my late 30's and I know women in their 70's who are not sagging. My recommendation is to check the elasticity of your own skin and adjust from there.

I used to have my breast up too high in the pass and that made me stand out and too low will make you stand out.

I did the loose bra thing and bent down at the store and my form feel out! To do the loose bra thing you must have a breast form bra that will hold them in.

sissystephanie
06-07-2008, 06:35 PM
As you can see in my Avatar, my breasts do not sag. BTW, that is all me, no forms or pads! Just natural 40 B's!:love: I am 76 years old, but my bra fitter told me I had the bosom of a woman in her 30's or 40's!:)

Bra's are made to hold everything in place, so letting it sag means the bra is not doing its proper job!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Fab Karen
06-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Yes, somewhat true. AND body-shape appropriate ( skinny girl with big torpedoes on her chest screams NOT A GIRL )

Of course, if you need to verify this concept for yourself, go up to women you see out & about and measure with a tape-measure where their breasts fall.:devil:

JoAnnDallas
06-09-2008, 09:47 AM
My wife jsut turned 60 and her breast don't sag and neither do mine. LOL