PDA

View Full Version : Masters of Communication - Please help!

MichelleBolton
06-07-2008, 01:07 PM
Hi All,

I am not sure where to post this request - so I am posting here and on the CrossDressing Forum. I've been here for a while, and have posted sometimes.

I have a request, and I hope a few of us can help a friend.

I have a Friend who lives in Little Rock, Arkansas. She is a really good friend, and well aware of the fact that I am Transgendered.

She is completing her Masters in Communication at University of Arkansas, Little Rock Campus. She made a decision a while ago to make her masters project on Relationship Communication within the Transgendered, Transexual, and Cross Dressing community.

I believe she made this decision because of our friendship, and her wanting to understand more about our community. She has been looking for people to interview from Arkansas (I condition put on by the University). She has one research subject, but needs 9 more. If you live in Arkansas, can you look into your heart to see if you could be a subject for her paper. I feel bad, because I believe she made the subject decision based on our friendship. Now, she's failing because she can't find research subjects.

F to M, M to F, CD, TS, TG.. Any one of us will make good canidates, simply need to be from Arkansas. I can send you complete detial of the project and her contact information. I can also take your information and have her contact you directly.

I am not a troll on this site, nor is she. This is a paper on Relationship communication of our community.

I so hope we have people from Arkansas from here, cause I feel bad that she made a decision to do this subject matter because of me!

Oh, please help if you can!

Hugs, Michelle